Search results

1. B

Courageous Dogs

It would have been a much closer game with JAC and Kikau playing, and Kiraz not injured.
  2. B

How long has everyone been a bulldogs fan for

1973. The first premiership win was when Steve Gearin caught a Greg Bretnall bomb on the full and shut down the Roosters in 1980. 2 lollies for 1 cent. You had 10 cents, and you had a big bag of lollies.
  3. B

Bring back the Bulldogs !

OH SHIT!...NO SPOOL!
  4. B

Don't forget Thurston on that bench as well
  5. B

Entertainers for me too. As a kid sitting in Belmore Sports ground Sunday afternoon watching those length of the field tries unfold and eventual out of nothing was amazing. Hughes brothers, Mortimer brothers, Geoff Robinson, Steve Gearin, Chris Anderson. I'll pass on that big caramel serving or...
  6. B

News Canterbury Bulldogs confirm big opportunity for former Hull FC halfback but it’ll be tough for former Wests Tigers star

His enthusiasm coupled up with the Fox's enthusiasm will get the team firing
  7. B

Acronyms

He will have Kikau urging him on
  8. B

Kalki Moon Gin - Now you're talking Warburton

I thought it was a new player signing
  9. B

NRL Ladder over each team's last 6 games

We were also so close against the Sharks and Rabbits recently.
  10. B

Opinion It's going to be a tragedy if we go back to structured footy

Well said. Stick to what we have now and it will snowball. The players are loving it
  11. B

Rumour Gus gets his man

I was hoping for Potter - not an expensive miracle cure that usually always goes belly up
  12. B

Rumour Bulldogs closing in on Cam Cirald

You can't buy a premiership with top coaches and million dollar players. I'd like to see the team and coach we have now, include next years Mahoney and Kikau, and bond it together till it starts to bleed wins. No million dollar miracles.
  13. B

Rumour Bulldogs closing in on Cam Cirald

What's wrong with Mick Potter, Bulldog to the bone, no need for Penrith coaches
  14. B

How was not 1 player binned from those thugs from redfern

Sign him up, throw heaps of money at him. Him and the Fox together will not take losing a game as an option
  15. B

How was not 1 player binned from those thugs from redfern

Laying on top of players in the play the ball, holding them down whilst looking back at the referee with a lost innocent look on their faces. A lot of players get away with it, especially the big names. Its cheating and gives your team an unfair advantage. Bulldogs play it too fair, makes me proud.
  16. B

Opinion Slater

Looks fit enough
  17. B

Bulldogs photo memories

That's right! I threw him even higher when Josh Reynolds dropped a field goal to sink the Dragons in a final (not sure what year). We were at the stadium that night, no ceiling limit - up he flew like a bird - he loved it. Gloria Jeans on the walk home back to the car - great nights
  18. B

Bulldogs photo memories

I was in the bad books that day for throwing my 6 year old son so high in the air that he almost hit the ceiling light. I caught him on the way down safely
  19. B

Bulldogs photo memories

Having a go and loving each other. That Fox really brings with him some positive energy.
  20. B

Bulldogs photo memories

Yes i have been surrendering the footy time slot to the wife and kids recently. I don't bother watching - but last two weeks, wow!
  21. B

Bulldogs photo memories

It was almost a guaranteed 6 points no matter where the try was scored. Ye he would og kicked many goals that were missed
  22. B

Bulldogs photo memories

While i'm watching the footy i flip the batteries in the remote so the channel doesn't change.
  23. B

Bulldogs photo memories

Those good old days are coming back i can feel it
  24. B

Bulldogs photo memories

I was at work with a die hard Parra fan. He was giving it to me all game so i said "stuff this" and went on a half hour break 15 mins before the game ended. I got back only to see Polla Mounta stretching his arm out to score in extra time. I said to him "give me your Parra jersey and i'll wipe...
  25. B

Bulldogs photo memories

Missing a goal from the sideline was not an option with this guy
  26. B

Who stars in a movie about the 2022 Bulldogs side?

Sylvester Stallone as JMK
  27. B

Who stars in a movie about the 2022 Bulldogs side?

Clint Eastwood as Wayne Bennett.
  28. B

Gould shoots down Bulldogs coaching rumour (6 Tackles)

Give Potter Kikau and Mahoney next year, and if the team keeps bonding this year as it has done the last couple of weeks, we don't need another coach
  29. B

Rumour Jayden Okunbor News

These two guys are starting to fire
  30. B

Away Strip

That's right. Remember the old Australian jersey. It was almost a sacred symbol. Green with 2 gold V's and Australian coat of arms, and that's it.
  31. B

Away Strip

They should have made this jersey without the arse Kia logo.
  32. B

Away Strip

This was my favourite away strip. I had one in my hands at the the Canterbury outlet in Alexandria about 4 years ago, brand new for $30, but damn i couldn't get over that huge arse Kia logo so i didn't buy it. They should have made one without the logo
  33. B

Our next 5 rounds

I hope the bye doesn't take the wind out of the sails. Beat Cronulla and confidence will be so high, we could win all of those games.
  34. B

Opinion Morrin Try on Debut

Josh Jackson is smiling again
  35. B

Credit where its due... Flanagan/Waddell/Marshall-King

Flanno seems to be turning the corner slowly for the better
  36. B

Isn't great not having Okunbor in the team?

A haircut, a new position and different coach to convert him into the monster that he is. Put him next to Vaughan in the middle and let him learn some new tricks
  37. B

Would you take Maguire if he bought Jackson Hastings with him ?

I'd prefer to stick with Potter and give Flanno a bit more time at 7.
  38. B

Rd 14 vs Eels 3-2-1

Some sublime passes from Flanno led to tries - whats the poor guy supposed to do
  39. B

Opinion Which try was your favourite?!

I'm watching the match highlights again now. What a beautiful colour - blue and white - in full flight, free flowing. Its been so long
  40. B

Opinion Which try was your favourite?!

Is Kyle Flanagan getting better every game - i think he is
  41. B

Sack Fittler

Let the Tigers and Warriors fight over Fitler.
  42. B

Madge sacked

Have a look at the side Flanno had when he did win the premiership at the Sharks. If he was responsible for assembling that team, wow what a master, but that team will win no matter who is the coach. 1. Ben Barba 2. Sosaia Feki 3. Jack Bird 4. Ricky Leutele 5. Valentine Holmes 6. James Maloney...
  43. B

State of Origin - Bulldogs Edition

What a NSW bench!!! Imagine these guys coming on when the others need a rest
  44. B

News Freddy’s loyalty questioned over ‘unbelievable’ Foxx snub as NSW coach explains bombshell call

scrotum neck - i'll hav to have a look at a few of his pictures to see how you came up with that one. If i can see "scrotum neck", i'll use the phrase myself - its a beauty!
  45. B

Gould shoots down Madge-Dogs whispers

How many jobs does Gus have??
  46. B

Opinion The 1%ers don't exist - why we consistently lose against good and bad sides

I can't respond to you in a constructive informed way, because i have stopped watching the games. All i do is update the NRL app on my phone, and every week each phone update shows the Bulldogs having a real go, but eventually letting things get on top of them and losing
  47. B

Payne Haas requests immediate release from Broncos

He wants close to a million dollars a year.
  48. B

News Jim Dymock puts his hands up in interest to coach the Bulldogs for 2023 and further

Maybe that relaxed presence will filter through to the team and they start bonding and playing pressure free footy/
  49. B

Rumour Flanagan and Sullivan could trade places in latest twist at Belmore

Look at what has happened at the Cowboys, Broncos and Sharks. They all have established halves and they are all on the winners list
  50. B

Mitchell Pearce anyone?

Pearce Number 7, and Cameron Smith Number 9. That would put a bit of lead in the pencil
  51. B

Rumour Dogs considering Cameron Smith

to coach or play?
  52. B

I hit up flanno sr on instagram

Why not - get the job and if nothing positive comes from it, walk away with 500K
  53. B

News Arthur Laundy demands answers on Trent Barrett

Wouldn't it be nice to get a huge payout for walking out of your job
  54. B

I fear Baz won't get sacked.

Does Craig Bellamy "TWEET", or is he too busy taking care of business. I think the later
  55. B

Team vs Roosters

This should be the team this week for sure. Let these youngsters play already and see how they go. It looks like an exciting team
  56. B

News Brandon Wakeham passes first test as Bulldogs half

I just felt it at 8-0 nil up. We will lose this game
  57. B

News BAZ SPOTTED IN SEA EAGLES SHEDS

Too much of a nice guy.
  58. B

Opinion Maybe we should of kept Lewis

He always did have a go. In a better team i think he would have done better
  59. B

News BUZZ HAVING ANOTHER CRACK AT GUS "GUS PAYING FOR BULLDOGS JERSEY RIP OFF"

They won't sell at that price. Give it a few weeks and it will be on sale somewhere at a decent price.If you like and can afford it go for it, if you like it but can't afford it, keep your eyes peeled for sales. I remember getting a brand new fully sponsored nike jersey (Real estate.com...
  60. B

Terry Lamb statue outside of Belmore

I agree, and the late Steve Folkes must surely be mentioned within this elite group
  61. B

Why Bulldogs WILL NOT make the Top 8 in 2022 | NRL | Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Wow that would have been a dominant lineup wiih him at 7
  62. B

2022 Jerseys

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
  63. B

News Luke Thompson shopped to Storm as Melbourne consider life after Nelson Asofa-Solomona

Surround him with the forwards that have been signed up, and he will lift to another level.
  64. B

Burton is HERE!!

How about PUMA, they make a damn good jersey. Well thought out and styled
  65. B

Burton is HERE!!

The US Olympic team always looks amazing, dressed in Nike.
  66. B

Burton is HERE!!

Thats right! Look good, feel good, play good. That shirt looks itchy
  67. B

What would you do if we merged?

I grew up at Belmore Sports ground in the 70's and 80's. The blue and white colours still to this day can make the hairs on my arms stand up (maybe not with that KIA logo on the front). If they merge with the West Tigers and lose all that history and colour - that would be it for me. I would...
  68. B

Opinion Why hasn’t there been no official announcement for Reed or kikau?

Would it be great, if the delay was due to both of them coming to the club in 2022.
  69. B

Rumour Cotric to Raiders

Maybe they are switching Cotric for the Raiders dummy half
  70. B

Official Dogs snare Kikau in major signing coup

If the photo of him in Bulldog gear is real, looks like he is ready to play for the dogs 2022, not 2023, He wouldn't be photographed wearing Bulldog colours if he was joining in 2023,
  71. B

News NRL approaches Bulldogs and Tigers as governing body looks to build and own new stadium

Is this the initial stages designed to merge the 2 clubs in the future?
  72. B

News 15 NRL players holding out on jab as Bulldogs recruit tells club he’d rather work in construction

Do you need to be vaccinated to enter any construction site?
  73. B

News Kia extend sponsorship

Bring back NIKE. That was good clothing
  74. B

Early Look at 2022 Premiership Odds

Looks like next years top 8
  75. B

‘I’ll get through this’: Bulldogs cult hero Robinson facing cancer battle

........and he'd get an offload away as well. What a hero. He was the reason i became obsessed with the Bulldogs 35 years ago.
  76. B

Just a thought

Lachlan Lewis partnering Burton, doesn't sound too bad. They could form a formidable combo. One thing i love about Lewis is that he gives 100% every time he plays
  77. B

Opinion Where would you expect the Doggies to be at half way mark in 2022 poll

Burton definitely will need someone good next to him in the halves, or else, like Foran, will destroy himself physically trying to carry a huge load
  78. B

Aaron Schoupps Impressive Performance

and its usually one on one. In the middle they tackle in gangs, not in the centres
  79. B

Opinion 2021 Cat of the Year

You could never put Lachlan Lewis in there, he would give his best
  80. B

What Is Your Favourite Bulldog Banner?

"Stevie Mortimer walks on water"
  81. B

Opinion Klemmer

That pussy-Whip is a powerful tool. I'd play for the Bulldogs just to get the players kit. I'd sleep in it. But my stories of being born and bred in Belmore ain't gonna cut it compared to a seaside house somewhere.
  82. B

Okunbur cops racist online abuse

Okunbur will knock him out cold, 6 foot giant athlete
  83. B

Official Bulldogs Online Store Sale

$130 per jersey to advertise free for others, its too much.
  84. B

Official Bulldogs Online Store Sale

Years ago i bought a brand new Nike jersey with the real estate advertising for $15 from the Nike outlet that used to be in Auburn. 2 years ago from Lowes Bankstown for $30, the Classic retro jersey with Hyundai advertising ----- never pay full price!
  85. B

Official Paul Vaughan signs for the Bulldogs on a one year deal

Hope he comes to Belmore, plays Origin again and gets a contract extension.
  86. B

Maybe its time to ease off a little on Lewis....

Fellate the whole forum? Huge Call............
  87. B

Rumour Brent Read mail (Monday edition)

Milford and Hunt together, not bad
  88. B

Opinion Ben Hunt Hooker

For 1.2million a year i'd be doing exactly what my employer wanted. You'd only have to work for 3 years. Buy a million dollar home every year, and blow the left over $200,000 on whatever you please.
  89. B

Dogs fans petition club to keep Lewis

He should be a lock forward. He reminds me of Cam Murray and Victor Radley
  90. B

News Bulldogs trio ordered to self-isolate

Look at the size of the mans watch - phew, probably pay off my bank loan
  91. B

Opinion Jake Averillo Outstanding

Don't let Meaney go to Melbourne. Josh Jackson comes in and shows some iron steel grunt, and the rest ALL lift. GO you MIGHTY DOGS!!
  92. B

DWZ consolidated thread

Mate of mine is a mad Tigers supporter, and he told me last night DWZ has gone to the Tigers, effective next week
  93. B

Opinion Where would you prefer to watch the bulk of our games?

This would be great for the entire area. It would upgrade Belmore shops as well and make that huge park behind the current grand stand somewhere people would go for recreation. I don't think it has been touched in 50 years.
  94. B

next to be dropped?

Every Tuesday and Thursday all us egg heads (possible some dick heads also) (over 30's to almost 70's) get together and play touch footy during our lunch break in the park up the street. If only 10 people rock up, we play half field, if more people show we play full field. We play our arses off...
  95. B

Sam walker

If the Panthers pump some extra money into Burton, is there anything stopping him from backflipping on his deal with the Bulldogs?
  96. B

Who’s tired?

I was in no rush to watch the game like i used to. I was tinkering in the backyard, when my dad calls out "HEY the dogs are on TV and they are winning 12 nil". OH SHIT i said, and ran in to see what was going on, only to realise that it was the same story again.