Search results

1. Master Coach

Michael Lichaa DV charge and current Bulldog not of interest to Police.

Yes you mother f**s i was right. Lichaa woke up thinking there was a horse in his backyard looked outside it was elliot. Lichaas mrs was licking elliots baydot.
  2. Master Coach

Lichaa was asleep he woke up to his children crying went outside and seen elliot fucking his mrs. He then broke all the glass in the house and bashed the fuck out of elliot
  3. Master Coach

Its a shame Lichaa was close to signing a 1 year contract with the dogs. Elliots big zeb got in the way.
  4. Master Coach

Rumour Michael Lichaa eyes dogs return

He was close to signing, nearly as close as Elliot was with lichaas mrs
  5. Master Coach

Lichaas mrs heard about elliots big schlong. Blame flanno for this
  6. Master Coach

Avo

What happens to avo if burton comes this year?
  7. Master Coach

Trent Hodkinson

What a shit post lol. Hodko was literally only a good goal kicker. He was slow, no running game and general playmaking wasnt the best. The only reason we were dominant 12-14 Barba Morris Forward pack
  8. Master Coach

Rumour Oil/Inside Information/Prediction - Consolidated Thread

Thoughts on signing brailey if we miss out on smith
  9. Master Coach

Rumour Oil/Inside Information/Prediction - Consolidated Thread

Looks like the sharks have signed mcinnes on a 4 year deal. What are your thoughts on the dogs signing Brailey if we miss out on smith.
  10. Master Coach

Opinion NRL Live Pass

Around 12 months ago maybe a little longer, legit only reason I have fox is for the footy. I might give it another go.
  11. Master Coach

Opinion NRL Live Pass

I have had bad luck with streaming kayo on my tv even with 90mb internet. Ill stick with the safe option of fox
  12. Master Coach

Why are you hating. Isnt this a rumour section? I made up a rumour..
  13. Master Coach

Why are you fighting over a bs rumour
  14. Master Coach

Bold predictions for this season

Malla to make a comeback
  15. Master Coach

Master coach to add a bs rumour
  16. Master Coach

Wakeham to start as hooker by round 12
  17. Master Coach

Official Dogs preseason begins

Lol best news ever was not only when pay got fucked off but when the rest of the flogs were sacked. If you look back at 2017 we actually had a decent squad - klemmer, morris twins, fozza, woods etc the shit coaching/training led to 3 really poor years. We might not have the roster to challenge...
  18. Master Coach

Centres

For all of you out there suggesting wingers have to be quick obviously dont know much about the game. These days yoy have two type of wingers - Fast and agile Big & strong Not many with both......
  19. Master Coach

Centres

If we start with hoppa and cotric at centres we might have one of the slowest centre pairing in the comp. Theres no doubting cotric power game and finishing abilities but theres a major question mark over him playing centre. Remember stuart kept cotric on the wing and played rapana ( a 30...
  20. Master Coach

Training vid has been posted. Noticed right at the end of the video jackson wearing 13.
  21. Master Coach

Kyle Flanagan talks NRL switch from Roosters to Bulldogs | The Scope Podcast

He is obviously cut hard aboht the roosters. You got the flick let it go bud. There is no doubt he has talent but we really need to remember he is still very young and learning so we need to show patience at least for a couple of years.
  22. Master Coach

Kyle Flanagan talks NRL switch from Roosters to Bulldogs | The Scope Podcast

Quick summary: - Elliot aka horse has a monster shlonga - Avo not only brings x factor and will most likely play 5/8 is a nice kid with a small pipi - Cotric been training at centre - Jacko reminds him of gallen, said he looks old but very strong defender and fit - loves barrett best looking...
  23. Master Coach

Opinion Crichton or Staggs

Staggs by far. Chrighton does possess great athletic ability height, jumps high etc however doesnt have the speed.. Staggs provides speed and strength.
  24. Master Coach

Dissapointed that clubs media teams haven't uploaded the weekly training video.
  25. Master Coach

Avo

Hey ass, you realise Im a dogs supporter.
  26. Master Coach

Burton

Ban moedog
  27. Master Coach

Ogden, Atoni

At full strength you believe Ogden will start ? Hmm interesting
  28. Master Coach

Ogden, Atoni

At full strength I dont see Ogden and Atoni both on the bench as we have Napa (cat) Hethrington, Thompson & Stimson most likely playing in the middle. So my question is who would you prefer in the 17?
  29. Master Coach

Avo

I would like to hear everyones thoughts on where Avo will be playing this year and next year. Personally I would love to see him at FB, however I dont think this will happen as most of his jnrs have been at 5/8 and centre. My concern is if Burton joins this year the only potential spot is FB...
  30. Master Coach

Burton

Malla is a has been, ex menai superstar
  31. Master Coach

Yeah how? I work in Belmore there every day and see the boys rock up at 7am and usually midday
  32. Master Coach

Talkin Sport Any signing news I’m so bored, even if it’s bullshit

Micky leech making a Comeback
  33. Master Coach

Look sorry for upsetting anyone, I overheard jacko talking while having a coffee at jobells today.
  34. Master Coach

The bulldogs are having a look into the possibility of signing Lichaa on a 1 year deal
  35. Master Coach

Official Doorey Signs Contract Extension

[emoji599]BREAKING[emoji599] Matt Doorey re-signs with Bulldogs until end of 2022 The Bulldogs have continued to sign key players as they move towards the start of the 2021 season, with talented back-rower Matt Doorey extending his time at Belmore until the end of the 2022 season. Doorey, who...
  36. Master Coach

News Local juniors amongst rookies to watch in 2021

I think Topine is too small to make grade this year. 92kgs wont cut it in the NRL he might be a couple of years away.
  37. Master Coach

Official Corey Allan signs 3 year deal with Bulldogs

I can confirm thats not him
  38. Master Coach

Team for round 1

Ok ok so Im guessing admin will push this through to another thread however we are only a couple of months away from trials so why not bring up the lineup discussion. So my best 17 below (note best 17 on paper may not start like this due to injuries/suspensions etc) 1. Averillo 2. DWZ 3...
  39. Master Coach

Good to hear. Wouldnt mind some decent feedback from the club.
  40. Master Coach

Any confirmation regarding return to training, I have noticed a few teams in particular the storm are back on deck. A little worried that we have not seen or heard anything from dogs HQ...
  41. Master Coach

Brandon Smith contract news: Storm grants star early release

Plenty of options at the back - clokstad, abu samra to name a few
  42. Master Coach

Who else do NZ have lol issac luke come on bro
  43. Master Coach

B. Smith is fat and slow with shocking vision/passing game. I know we are desperate for a world class 9 but lets be honest he isn't one otherwise the storm would of let go grant. As much as it kills me, we need to be patient and see what is out there any other potential players unfortunately not...
  44. Master Coach

Official Matt Burton to join the Bulldogs in 2022

Hearing that clearly wants to play burton at centre pisses me off
  45. Master Coach

Official Repping the new po po

Hey jarrod hickey when are you making a comeback
  46. Master Coach

Tbaz on 2KY

After listening to baz today it confirms our back row - RFM, Jacko & Elliot.
  47. Master Coach

Interesting seems like ferris doesnt rate napa. Hmm not the only one.
  48. Master Coach

Official Round 10 - Bulldogs vs Dragons - Discussion Thread

CHN gone dogs need to free up the money for jayden sua
  49. Master Coach

Official Round 10 - Bulldogs vs Dragons - Discussion Thread

Just heard from my insider mate holland is out Avo is in.
  50. Master Coach

Who would you rather?

SBW or Cronk?
  51. Master Coach

Bulldogs wanting to medically retire Eastwood

The Bulldogs are considering medically retiring Greg Eastwood after the Kiwi international forward underwent surgery for an irregular heartbeat last week. The club is desperately trying to free up money in the salary cap to sign a halfback and question marks over Eastwood’s future see his...
  52. Master Coach

Bulldogs training photos

Morris has taken over from kas
  53. Master Coach

Bulldogs training photos

Maybe he is waiting on the likes of woods & klemmer to join the training squad?..
  54. Master Coach

Bulldogs training photos

Hearing on the news all these nrl teams heading interstate or overseas training camps / military camps. My question is why arent the bulldogs doing the same? Is it due to pay's inexperience? PHOTO LINKS: http://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2017/12/11/gallery_friday_beach.html...
  55. Master Coach

KLEMMER MUST PLAY FRONT ROW !

Can someone post the article pls
  56. Master Coach

2018 captain ?

Has to be Josh Jackson with woods as VC. I would like to see foran in the leadership group but dont want to burden him too much.
  57. Master Coach

RFM or Elliot

I dont see martin getting a run tbh unless jackson moves to lock. You cant have 2 edge backrowers on the bench
  58. Master Coach

RFM or Elliot

I just feel elliot lacks that offload and cant creat second phase
  59. Master Coach

RFM or Elliot

Who do you start and why?
  60. Master Coach

Foran fitting in

Jobelle has been through every doggies player since 2001
  61. Master Coach

Foran fitting in

62. Master Coach

Where does frawley play in 2018?

NRL or ISP?
  63. Master Coach

Wooford or brown

Theres a bench spot available. Who do you pick and why?
  64. Master Coach

Jarryd Hayne

At the end of the day who would you prefer hayne or mbye, frawley, brown? Obvious choice. If we did sign hayne (highly unlikely) everyone in this forum would jizz instantly
  65. Master Coach

Jarryd Hayne

Reports are that Jarryd has asked for an immediate release as he wants to be closer to family in Sydney. A) Would you want to see him in a bulldogs jersey next year? If yes B) What can we do to sign him for next year? C) Fullback or 5/8?
  66. Master Coach

Foran & Pearce

Suck my
  67. Master Coach

Foran & Pearce

Should the dogs make a play for pearce?? Personally the below line up would be premiership contenders: 1. Mbye 2. Montoya 3. Hoppa 4. J.Morris 5. B. Morris 6. Foran 7. Pearce 8. Woods 9. Licha 10. Klemmer 11. Martin 12. RFM 13. Jackson Send tolman to the roosters as they are light on forwards
  68. Master Coach

ISP WEEK THREE FINALS 2017

Lol abbey is soo soft its not funny
  69. Master Coach

Re: 2018 Preferred team (you're the coach)

I would prefer not to have tolman, move jackson to lock and martin starting. But we know that wont happen
  70. Master Coach

Re: 2018 Preferred team (you're the coach)

1. B. Morris 2. Hop 3. Lee 4. J. Morris 5. Montoya 6. Cleeland 7. Foran 8. Woods 9. Mbye 10. Klemmer 11. Jackson 12. Mariner 13. Tolman 14. Woolford 15. Fualalo 16. Eastwood 17. Elliot 18. Martin 19. Tualau