Search results

1. Mrbulldogs89

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

Howabout that dumb play he always does on 4th where he try’s to run the ball and get thru a gap it’s so predictable and he has no speed so no chance of him getting thru anyway we need to drop him asap
  2. Mrbulldogs89

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Fkn jac!!!! Leave him out of the team they said!!!!
  3. Mrbulldogs89

I guarantee you if jac isn’t on the wing we won’t score that!!!!!
  4. Mrbulldogs89

We will get pumped literally 30 plus will be put on us
  5. Mrbulldogs89

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

Seriously if we can’t put points on them against 11 that would fkn do me this team isn’t good for my blood pressure honestly
  6. Mrbulldogs89

Official Ciraldo on Addo Carr return

I don’t get this we have an elite winger with speed that can score trys from anywhere and all of a sudden get rid of him for Tracy? That’s definitely a downgrade he scored howmany try’s last year in a shit team let’s watch him play this year with a new and improved team Kikau Critta fox that...
  7. Mrbulldogs89

Rumour Taylan may bulldogs

Doesn’t look like he will be coming here
  8. Mrbulldogs89

News Sam kasiano released from Warrington

https://www.zerotackle.com/sam-kasiano-makes-official-call-on-future-205013/amp/ would we be interested in signing him? What do you guys think?
  9. Mrbulldogs89

News Cameron Ciraldo spotted in talks with Jason Taylor as Bulldogs move for former NRL coach

Just seen this can anyone post the article Bulldogs coach Cameron Ciraldo has been spotted in talks with Jason Taylor as Canterbury eyes another shake-up...
  10. Mrbulldogs89

Liam Knight?

This forum makes me laugh always complaining no forwards we need forwards we sign one and still rubbish the club and the player not saying it’s a wow signing but he’s a prop we desperately need one and he is much better than what we have at the moment plus I doubt it’s a long term signing!
  11. Mrbulldogs89

Round 18 Bulldog V Knight

I was actually laughing at the tigers lol fkn rubbish team
  12. Mrbulldogs89

2023 State of Origin Game 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Sack fittler!!!! Puts Robson starting 9 cook on bench Why not start fkn cook and have burton on the bench to cover the fragile fk turbo
  13. Mrbulldogs89

Official Round 14 vs the Roosters

Rajab will definitely make his debut this weekend looking forward to watching him play hopefully kills it
  14. Mrbulldogs89

Kiraz injured at Training

Kiraz won’t be playing can’t catch a break with these injuries Rajab will make his debut this week
  15. Mrbulldogs89

2023 State of Origin Game 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Tedesco is a fraud thinks he can do it all Fox hardly got the ball last night every time they spread the ball his way it was stopped by Tedesco or frizel we played like shit This is a perfect example of Tedesco thinking he is king shit and wants to do it all himself he had fox unmarked and...
  16. Mrbulldogs89

SOO

Tedesco is a fraud thinks he can do it all Fox hardly got the ball last night every time they spread the ball his way it was stopped by Tedesco or frizel we played like shit This is a perfect example of Tedesco thinking he is king shit and wants to do it all himself he had fox unmarked and...
  17. Mrbulldogs89

Official Round 11 Bulldogs vs Warriors Game Day Thread

After that rubbish game today Even tho I don’t like him I’d definitely go after lodge we need forwards big forwards!
  18. Mrbulldogs89

Official Round 11 Bulldogs vs Warriors Game Day Thread

Wilson Kiraz Averillo Alamoti Fox I’d love to see this backline next week sack perham the shit fk
  19. Mrbulldogs89

Official Round 10 - Bulldogs vs Raiders Game Day Thread

Same shit Canberra get the ball penalty try fkn putrid game fk the ref
  20. Mrbulldogs89

Official Round 4 Vs Warrior

Reed was taken out could he have stopped him probably not but he was taken out never got the chance to try get to him he was obstructed and shouldn’t have been awarded any other game any other team it fkn would of at least been looked at!!!
  21. Mrbulldogs89

News NRL 2023: Speculation growing Mitch Moses could leave Parramatta, sign with Tigers or Bulldogs

The ball is definitely in his court the only problem with holding off is right now he has 3 huge offers and say he waits till rd 10 or whatever what happens if he suffers a serious knee injury or something do you think those 3 clubs will keep the same offers $$ on the table? Don’t think so I...
  22. Mrbulldogs89

Official Stephen Crichton signs with the Bulldogs 2024

Sounds pretty legit people in the know said he was signed a while ago
  23. Mrbulldogs89

Official Stephen Crichton signs with the Bulldogs 2024

Has anyone seen this? It was posted 30mins ago can anyone confirm?
  24. Mrbulldogs89

News NRL 2023: Speculation growing Mitch Moses could leave Parramatta, sign with Tigers or Bulldogs

A mate a mine is a tigers fan and sent me this apparently this guy that posts on the forum is pretty accurate could this be true? Do you think we still have a chance to sign Moses? Or it’s between parra and tigers?
  25. Mrbulldogs89

This comment made me laugh btw they had quoted a post from the kennel and this was the response they actually think they have recruited better then us lol I really hope we get Moses that shitty forum will erupt and go into meltdown
  26. Mrbulldogs89

Round 25 Team list + discussion

Fk we are shit!!!
  27. Mrbulldogs89

News Former Bulldogs NRL star almost bled to DEATH when he punched a window

It’s old news now but Elliot is a dirty dog scummy move to one of his best mates and in his own house!
  28. Mrbulldogs89

Rumour Transfer Bombshell: Silly season takes shape as clubs consider double backflip worthy of Commonwealth Gold

I hope this isn’t true!!! Sounds like total Bs anyway so what happens to josh Hodgson to parra? Wasn’t mentioned in this article Seems like he forgot that he signed a 2 year deal with them
  29. Mrbulldogs89

Pride Jersey

How unprofessional by the manly club goes ahead and plans new pride jerseys without speaking to all the players Now that 7 don’t want to wear it and won’t play the media and people have turned on these players manly has literally thrown them under the bus!!!
  30. Mrbulldogs89

Official Team List Round 19 v Titans + Match Discussion

Casey’s positional play is rubbish never where his supposed to be as a fullback
  31. Mrbulldogs89

Opinion Mahoney

Is this legit? Who writes this crap how is that even allowed? Encouraging players to break contracts and backflip? whoever wrote this rubbish needs to be sacked
  32. Mrbulldogs89

Official Team List Round 14 v Eels + Match Discussion

Not sure if this has been posted yet but found it Fkn funny lol
  33. Mrbulldogs89

Naden signs with Tigers

4weeks? I guarantee you if he was still in dogs colours he would of copped 6-8weeks that’s for sure
  34. Mrbulldogs89

Madge sacked

Why hasn’t all media outlets,buzz and Kent rubbished tigers n warriors for sacking the coach? When the dogs did it that’s all they spoke about the treatment of Barrett and how could we and blamed Gus It’s a obvious they hate our club
  35. Mrbulldogs89

Team List Round 13 v Panthers + Match Discussion

Haha why do we waste our time watching rubbish like this we can’t and we won’t beat a team missing 7 key players just rubbish!
  36. Mrbulldogs89

Opinion Michael Maguire

I will never understand this if Maguire is hired I give up! How can they appoint Maguire as head coach when he has done fk all at the tigers! Doesn’t make sense! Let’s hope we sign Flanagan before they do…
  37. Mrbulldogs89

Fox protected species

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/state-of-origin/teams/new-south-wales/nrl-2022-nsw-blues-squad-josh-addocarr-origin-dropped-brad-fittler-selections-greg-alexander-daniel-tupou/news-story/a79fddb98c11b3a919fcda07d91db547 Has anyone read this article? Is this bloke serious? Media scums they hate...
  38. Mrbulldogs89

Fox protected species

People need to relax seriously he had one bad game and we have people on here saying to drop him to Nsw cup lol I think he is our top try scorer this year I know 6 tries isn’t much but at least he goes out and plays hard and wants to win games! Unlike many other plodders in our team. One off...
  39. Mrbulldogs89

Payne Haas requests immediate release from Broncos

Sounds like this week will be his last game for the broncos Mentions this weeks game only hasn’t committed for the rest of the year or year after let’s hope he pushes for this release
  40. Mrbulldogs89

Haha your right everyone seems to be getting along lol don’t worry I’ll play along
  41. Mrbulldogs89

Haha trust me I know yeah I know you right and trust me I’m also excited lol and hope he signs with us! What a signing that would be And if it’s true and has asked for a immediate release as much as broncos would want to keep him I can’t see them rejecting it and keeping a player that doesn’t...
  42. Mrbulldogs89

I think everyone is getting ahead of themselves does anyone actually have some sort of inside info? I really hope he signs with us wow what a signing that would be!!!! Problem is if roosters want a player they always get them!! I hope im wrong and his on the way to the dogs!!!!!
  43. Mrbulldogs89

Why haven't we even contacted Flanagan yet ?

I personally think Flanagan as head coach and Ennis as assistant could work so well
  44. Mrbulldogs89

Opinion Rd 12 team

There is no chance we will drop Flanagan especially if we’re trying to sign Shane
  45. Mrbulldogs89

Official Round 11 - Bulldogs v Tigers

Sick of cronks commentary sounds like he wants to eat it for Hastings that all I’ve heard him talk about
  46. Mrbulldogs89

NEW BULLDOGS COACH SET FOR BIG BOOST

Not sure if anyone has posted this yet if so I’ll delete this thread In other news, while the situation may be dire at Belmore, Brent Read has good news for the next full-time coach at the Bulldogs. The results may not be coming right now but with an already much-improved roster starting to...
  47. Mrbulldogs89

‘No regrets at all’: Kikau remains committed to Canterbury

It was never about baz and this just proved it obviously $$$ upgrade and definitely Gus We just need Mahoney to come out and do the same to shut all these media scums up
  48. Mrbulldogs89

Rumour Barrett is walking on thin ice

I’m definitely not against this decision But do any of the new recruits have get out clauses? eg fox,burton,Mahoney,Kikau I hope not
  49. Mrbulldogs89

Rumour Dufty possible eye on Dolphins move?

I was going off this report from fox sports So I’m not sure how accurate it is but sounds like it’s a done deal However, Triple M’s Ben Dobbin has reported Milford’s relationship with the Rabbitohs “is done” and instead he will sign with the Knights for the 2022 season. After that he will...
  50. Mrbulldogs89

Rumour Dufty possible eye on Dolphins move?

I think this player was Milford he was signed to souths for 22 then just signed with knights for 22 and dolphins for 23
  51. Mrbulldogs89

Official Dogs sign Reed Mahoney (4 year deal)

Not sure how accurate he is but could be true what do you guys think?
  52. Mrbulldogs89

Rumour Reed Mahoney Done Deal

Love these comments haha before he signed they loved him now they hate him and want to cut him
  53. Mrbulldogs89

Is the legit?? I hope so!
  54. Mrbulldogs89

I hope he has signed with us! And announced soon
  55. Mrbulldogs89

How many weeks for Latrell?

What a joke!!! South’s protected species Just imagine it was a dogs player eg hetherington or Thompson immediate send off and suspended for 6 weeks
  56. Mrbulldogs89

Official Bulldogs sign Tevita Pangai Junior for next three seasons

Can the club just come out and announce this already!!! Other Clubs seem to announce signings straight away I hate not knowing and getting excited then last min signs elsewhere so hopefully we get an official announcement from the club today!
  57. Mrbulldogs89

Official Bulldogs sign Tevita Pangai Junior for next three seasons

Came across this not sure how accurate it is but thought I’d share
  58. Mrbulldogs89

Fox Sports TPJ

Came across this not sure how accurate it is but thought I’d share
  59. Mrbulldogs89

Willis Meehan Signed with bulldogs from 2022

Willis Meehan will be at the dogs can’t say how I know but will be here this year mid season signing and from what I was told another 2 years The guy is a beast! He has been out of the game for ages but stayed fit also undefeated in boxing we need aggression in our pack and he will definitely...
  60. Mrbulldogs89

Other News Source Dogs in talks with Willis Meehan

Willis Meehan will be at the dogs can’t say how I know but will be here this year mid season signing and from what I was told another 2 years
  61. Mrbulldogs89

Round 4 Bulldogs V Souths - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Serious question Can addo carr or burton pull out of there contract for next year? Hope not we desperately need them!
  62. Mrbulldogs89

Smh at it once again

Left the dogs in 2013 been to 4 clubs since broncos,sharks, toulon and st helens and they still mention bulldogs with his recent fk up like seriously its so frustrating!!! Another danny weedler article
  63. Mrbulldogs89

Which Rugby League Player Has the Hottest Wife/Girlfriend.

Cjsironen is his instagram Check out the second pic posted and he's tagged her click on her Insta I'm assuming it's his mrs lol she is a weapon!!!!
  64. Mrbulldogs89

Thats not her lol easiest way to find it is go to trent hodkinsons instagram theres a pic of mullo and his mrs shes tagged click on her insta
  65. Mrbulldogs89

Jarrod mullens mrs look at her instagram shes gorgeous
  66. Mrbulldogs89

Round 21 - Dogs vs Dragons - NRL/NSWRL/NYC Discussion Thread & Team Lists

Haha what a rubbish game!!! And for all the people that are saying no to foran have rocks in your heads!! We will never win a premiership with our current halves just rubbish!!! We need foran ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!
  67. Mrbulldogs89

A legend's advice to Kieran Foran: go to Canterbury and play for Des Hasler

He can be fixed and when he is 100% he is one of the best halves in the game and thats what we need We will NEVER win a comp with our current halves
  68. Mrbulldogs89

A Player we should sign!!!!!

​Dogs need to get off there arse and start recruiting for next year this could be a good buy for us he can play in the halves or even fullback and push Bmoz back to the wing and sack perrett...
  69. Mrbulldogs89

Finally some good news!!!!!!

T-REX ENJOYING MONSTROUS DEAL TONY ‘T Rex’ Williams is on a whopping $600,000 on the final year of his contract with the Bulldogs next season. It is ridiculous amount of back-ended money for a player who hasn’t aimed up. The Bulldogs were prepared to release the giant forward to another...
  70. Mrbulldogs89

Trent Hodkinson 2015 Discussion Thread

After todays peformance from hokko he should be dropped to NSW CUP Funny thing is his asking price tag is 750k lol i wouldnt give him $7.50 That was shocking!
  71. Mrbulldogs89

Panther scums stole our victory team song!!!

Sorry guys here is the link https://m.facebook.com/CB18.Bulldogs4Life?refsrc=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FCB18.Bulldogs4Life
  72. Mrbulldogs89

Panther scums stole our victory team song!!!

Hey everyone not sure if anyone has seen this are they allowed to that just doesnt make sense why would they copy our song its pretty annoying and frustrating to watch Heres the link scroll down the page abit you will see the penrith panthers and the video below it Let me know what you guys...
  73. Mrbulldogs89

The Kennel picks our first round team- Fullback

Mr Loko will be playing fullback!!!!!! Absolute weapon! Give him time and watch him unleash the blokes a animal!
  74. Mrbulldogs89

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

Sorry your perfect!!! Mate just ignore my posts and move along! Don't need negative people like you commenting about the way people type and construct sentences on here its forums for fks sake get over it i now see why this forum is hated!! People like you ruin it for everyone else
  75. Mrbulldogs89

Lol people like you make me laugh!!!!! Pathetic lol
  76. Mrbulldogs89

Canberra are gona offer big money! But he will not ruin his career and play under stewart he will play under his close mate HASLER!
  77. Mrbulldogs89

As someone else said, a lot of people come on here and with their first post make huge claims and not once has the information ever come to fruition. Naturally people are very sceptical. Thats fine and i understand that so people that know things shouldn't comment on here? Like i said once...
  78. Mrbulldogs89

I love this forum people come on here and abuse other people when they know nothing don't know why its a forum if people cant open there Mouths all they do is cop abuse from heroes on here that know nothing i knew what i was getting myself into and it doesn't bother me its what i heard people...
  79. Mrbulldogs89

Hi how you doing mate just quick question im new to this kennel Just wanted to know how to...

Hi how you doing mate just quick question im new to this kennel Just wanted to know how to reply to someones post ? I want there Comment to show when i reply! Thanks mate
  80. Mrbulldogs89

Manlys priority is DCE and FORAN they have signed hiku and he will be fullback!
  81. Mrbulldogs89

Some of the manly board are wiling to let stewart go so he will get his release People are going to start asking for the source like i said i cant say more atm! But in the coming weeks u will be hearing more
  82. Mrbulldogs89

Thanks mate from what i have seen on this forum i will need it People need to be patient and this will all come out eventually!!!
  83. Mrbulldogs89

Hi all this is my first post ever on this forum and id like to start of by saying Brett stewart will be at the dogs next yr its a done deal and will be announced once manly are out of the finals or at seasons end This is coming from someone thats involved at there club also matai wont be there...