Official Stephen Crichton signs with the Bulldogs 2024

Do you think Crighton will make a good fullback?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The best sushi is without doubt tuna.
Maguro is fantastic, but if you are lucky enough to eat at a real sushi restaurant they may serve Toro which is from the belly of the tuna (marbled with fat), significantly different to maguro & undoubtedly the king of sushi!!
Cuttlefish is an honorable mention for a textural counterpoint along with yellow tail which is more mild than tuna & without the slightly metallic aspect of tuna cuts...
Man knows his royal rawness! Tell me you have had scampi? divine!

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Uh hello I’m not a kid and there is always highlight packages spread in bulldogs circles just look at YouTube Andy you in rod Silva and you’ll see soem good things and it’s similar to crichton.
Media has not suppressed Silva.
So your still at school, but your not a kid? Right. Gotcha.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thats awesome.

My mate just did a fishing tour out the back of the reef for 7 days and told me they were feeding on nothing but CT every evening on the mother ship... heavenly bliss.
Nice! Yeah it's the go to fish up here. All the red fish. Coral trout, red emperor and nannygai.

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this the worst kept secret, we are chasing him hard but dont thing anything is offical yet

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
seriously how have they not announced the salary cap for 2024 bloody basket case of a competition