Search results

1. KENNY-DOWALL

Are you a virgin?

LMAO well rumour has it they were false Im back baby
  2. KENNY-DOWALL

cooking

Made a chicken fettucine carbonara with home mini garlic bread rolls on the weekend turned out to be an awesome dinner
  3. KENNY-DOWALL

Melbourne Rebels launch bid for Frank Pritchard.. as a back lol

Can't see the panthers retaining him Will be a big loss to the Nrl if he leaves 1 of the best back rowers in the last 5 years imo
  4. KENNY-DOWALL

Are you a virgin?

So mikey you finally admitted that you and blaqdog do the graveyard shift together :) Real happy for you both
  5. KENNY-DOWALL

Quik Question

Yeah i thought i could maybe get one off ebay so looks like gonna have to make a trip to pennyriff and yes the immobiliser is goin to have to be re callibrated but is there a cheaper solution or even a DIY kit. Had the immobiliser re callibrated 3 times on my car and it's only a 5 min job so...
  6. KENNY-DOWALL

Inglis to broncos

What salary cap ?? It does not exist likewise the economy
  7. KENNY-DOWALL

Quik Question

Anyone know where i can get a nissan pulsar 2001 Q Sedan keyless entry remote ? and When i actually have the remote will my immobiliser need re-programming ?
  8. KENNY-DOWALL

How Eels snuffed out Brent Sherwin

Tim grant 144kg LMAO
  9. KENNY-DOWALL

North korea's world cup team humiliated

They were in the hardest group with brazil,portugal and ivory coast It's sad government officials step in and try to take over soccer teams Pretty sure nigeria got a pounding after they exited the world cup in humiliation.
  10. KENNY-DOWALL

Worst Rap song of all time?

And Puffy ripped 'Juicy' off another artist so this song has no meaning to it
  11. KENNY-DOWALL

M9 Laser Skirmish

Is awesome 10 x better than crappy Laserzone in Penrith Anyone been ?
  12. KENNY-DOWALL

Roosters v Dragons tipped to get 40k at the SCG

Biggest game for the Roosters since 2005 v Dragons should be an epic match and possibly the Grand Final preview Roosters by 7
  13. KENNY-DOWALL

Missing girl in Mt Druitt

Already an obvious answer The dumb mother had too much harry that night and left the door unlocked You should already know if u live in mount druitt lock everything up ' It's just real bad parenting imo
  14. KENNY-DOWALL

UFC Australia

Cool thanks ufc 110 Australia was awesome would love to see it again go georgie boy
  15. KENNY-DOWALL

Where's My Trophy ?

Thanks CK cheers for the update Hi blaqie Whats with the star rating ?
  16. KENNY-DOWALL

UFC Australia

Anybody got a clue as to when tickets will go on sale for UFC Australia ?
  17. KENNY-DOWALL

Ball hits a players chest and goes forward not a knock on?

Nah these days if it hits the chest and is going forward it's counted as play on or the ref did not see it
  18. KENNY-DOWALL

Hi habib just wanted to change my username from SOLIOLA to KENNY-DOWALL in upper case form much...

Hi habib just wanted to change my username from SOLIOLA to KENNY-DOWALL in upper case form much appreciated for taking your time to read this Thanks SOLIOLA
  19. KENNY-DOWALL

Rock Job at it's finest

LMAO that is much worse than the Russell Richardson one
  20. KENNY-DOWALL

Where's My Trophy ?

Sorrie intelligent one
  21. KENNY-DOWALL

Stupid Kid will regret his action in 20 yrs time :p

Thurston usually gives stuff away at most nrl games
  22. KENNY-DOWALL

Where's My Trophy ?

So now the admin has control to change your username ? The rules have gone heaps strict over here since i was bk here last so DJ1 is the only one can do it ?
  23. KENNY-DOWALL

We won the title by using No-Doz - Mason

Hope the chin goes with him to the uk
  24. KENNY-DOWALL

Where's My Trophy ?

i just changed it then foxo
  25. KENNY-DOWALL

Where's My Trophy ?

How the hell do u change ur username in this place now ? So confusing bring bk the old kennel
  26. KENNY-DOWALL

Where's My Trophy ?

LSD = Love,Sex and Drugs the 3 things that rock my world :)
  27. KENNY-DOWALL

Where's My Trophy ?

Dmy
  28. KENNY-DOWALL

Matt Utai

A talent that has gone to waste..
  29. KENNY-DOWALL

Where's My Trophy ?

Dont worry ur still a newbie to me in this place the old kennel gang will know what im on about
  30. KENNY-DOWALL

Your dog has no idea it looks more confused than i do
  31. KENNY-DOWALL

Yeah but no doz tablets still have chemicals that are found in MDMA
  32. KENNY-DOWALL

Where's My Trophy ?

Seeming as though in the past i have lost everything to you clowns you guys owe me an award from The Kennel Awards night for 2010 for still having the best signature for 2 years in a row. Clearly the message states that it is stupid, idiotic and pathetic to put this stuff inside 'The Kennel'...
  33. KENNY-DOWALL

The 2015 Formula One Thread

Woohoo go red bull
  34. KENNY-DOWALL

Does this mean dogs get stripped of premiership because they were using a performance enhancer ?
  35. KENNY-DOWALL

SPOILERS: Easts v Souths

Great to see the roosters back on top
  36. KENNY-DOWALL

Red-hot Carney rules the roost

Still a long way to go he has played 2 trial games and we still got him till 2013 and he is playing fullback hope he doesn't fk up with the roosters.
  37. KENNY-DOWALL

A2 milk

No fat milk is awful looks like it has been made with water and jizz
  38. KENNY-DOWALL

The Kennel Photo Discussion Thread

I only met him a week before UFC at the excelsior hotel in surry hills, met him at a gig where a mates band was playing Only know fraser through hamper it was literally like the 2nd time i had met him I was trying to work out if it was you and your missus but i had not been on the kennel in a...
  39. KENNY-DOWALL

The Kennel Photo Discussion Thread

Mr C i was in the blue billabong hat with a blue shirt on outside maccas then we walked with you,nicole and fraser to acer arena then we broke apart from there cause me and hamper had different seat's to you guys.
  40. KENNY-DOWALL

Soundwave: Worst Festival Ever

That's why i avoided soundwave to go to UFC
  41. KENNY-DOWALL

The UFC Thread

Mr C it was Krystchov who ended up yelling aussie,aussie, aussie.. Crowd made a huge difference in George's fight was worth every cent imo. Wish it was coming back again this year..lol Mr C - looks like you's ended up getting great seats compared to me and hamper but it was just great being...
  42. KENNY-DOWALL

The UFC Thread

Fk that would of been awesome
  43. KENNY-DOWALL

The UFC Thread

UFC 110 was off it's head i had an absolute ball i did not get the best of seats there but being in the crowd and watching it live was amazing i hope to do it again soon. Hope to have a beer you with next time Mr C :)
  44. KENNY-DOWALL

I know your name.

If you look at my facebook, i have enough friends
  45. KENNY-DOWALL

I know your name.

Yeah that pretty much sums it up
  46. KENNY-DOWALL

I know your name.

Get on your knees then i will think of what kind of medal u deserve
  47. KENNY-DOWALL

I know your name.

Congratulations wanna medal ?
  48. KENNY-DOWALL

2010 - Hottest 100 (Live chat)

Very dissapointing imo
  49. KENNY-DOWALL

Smith not a factor in Willie decision

I think his playing mind games and will play with newtown jets for 2010.
  50. KENNY-DOWALL

Good Vibes

Not a bad line up but looking towards Future and Endless Summer
  51. KENNY-DOWALL

It's farewell for Feleti

Take care now bye bye then
  52. KENNY-DOWALL

Woeful sales show one-dayers are dead

Me and toey h.c was going to attend sunday's match but have decided to wait till 23rd of feb for the 20/20 international.
  53. KENNY-DOWALL

Miracle 'weeping house' dad George Tannous on fraud charge

just a publicity stunt and to get attention what a fkn joke
  54. KENNY-DOWALL

Matterson tears off finger at training

Must of not climbed the fence properly imo Why did he not ask one of the other players to fetch the ball ?
  55. KENNY-DOWALL

Tiger Woods roaring back to PGA golf tour

Excellent news he will come back as a much better golfer imo
  56. KENNY-DOWALL

X City Tunnel

Well FU then last time i ever offer your a lift....
  57. KENNY-DOWALL

X City Tunnel

Still on red p's !! Have not lost any demerit points !! Have not had a crash since October 2006 !!
  58. KENNY-DOWALL

Ufc 110

Tickets sold out on the 1st day they was released that was almost 5 weeks ago now.
  59. KENNY-DOWALL

X City Tunnel

Yes im bk on the kennel for 2010 boots
  60. KENNY-DOWALL

X City Tunnel

Compulsory = Legal requirement
  61. KENNY-DOWALL

Back 2 Work

Yeah it is a bit unfortunate would not mind that income now but living on 600 a week is not that bad beats being on centrelink.
  62. KENNY-DOWALL

X City Tunnel

Nah it's not a big problem i just want to know how is it compulsory ? Does not say that on the RTA Website? RTA driving instructor does not recommend it once you receive your licence.
  63. KENNY-DOWALL

Back 2 Work

Nah cause i only went back to work one week before Xmas cause i was studying for a majority of 2009. Yeah that was nearly 2 years ago champ not getting those dollars anymore A re-session and work placement laws have hit since then
  64. KENNY-DOWALL

X City Tunnel

Im not trying to say how good or great my driving is i was just wondering that while i went through the cross city tunnel on friday afternoon between 4 and 5pm and i was like one of the only driver's who did not take this option to put my headlights on. The traffic was flowing easily and the sun...
  65. KENNY-DOWALL

X City Tunnel

No but why use headlights on in there when there is lighting in there even though they are using low LED lighting inside the tunnel it should be enough to pass through the tunnel without turning your headlights on.
  66. KENNY-DOWALL

Ufc 110

Is gonna go off it's head Ryan Bader Michael Bisping Noiegura Wanderlie Silva Krystchov George Storopulous *Is drooling over that card* Any one else going ?
  67. KENNY-DOWALL

X City Tunnel

Yeah in that case my reference is why have skylights in a tunnel when everyone else just seems to drive with there headlights on during the day.
  68. KENNY-DOWALL

Back 2 Work

Did not get no holidays during the xmas break but has had a 4 day weekend so far :)
  69. KENNY-DOWALL

New Roosters Promo !

Are they the new 2010 roosters jerseys they look awful
  70. KENNY-DOWALL

The Fitness Thread

I stopped drinking soft drink almost 2 weeks ago now and im really noticing the difference
  71. KENNY-DOWALL

Jared Waerea-Hargreaves dislocates shoulder at Roosters training

What's a wooden spoon ? Don't they use electric beaters these days
  72. KENNY-DOWALL

"I feared for Steve Matai's life.." - Watmough

Tbh i reckon they both hit the drinks hard and Choc was walking steve home and as the cab pulled up to go get choc all these crazy people come running out of the bushes and matai see's them and try's to back choc up but get's king hit from behind and then choc had no chance against 8 of them so...
  73. KENNY-DOWALL

Cricket: West Indies & Pakistan in Australia Discussion Thread

Krezja still has potential i think he is much better than Hauritz as an all round cricketer.
  74. KENNY-DOWALL

X City Tunnel

Ok if it was that much of a legal safety requirement why are there not signs on new south head road saying to use headlights while driving through the cross city tunnel. And Luke your telling me you drive with your headlights on during the day/night must go through a fair few headlights in 12...
  75. KENNY-DOWALL

X City Tunnel

I'll just get straight to it .. Why bother using your headlights at Daytime especially through a tunnel which already has lights ??
  76. KENNY-DOWALL

anyone been to phuket

My mate went to the Full Moon party on NYE and he said it was crazy as fk over there.. he said about 10k people were just passed out on the ground and that they was drinking in laundry buckets sounds sikk.
  77. KENNY-DOWALL

X City Tunnel

What is the point in having skylights/down lights in the cross city tunnel when every other driver still puts there headlights on at 4pm of an afternoon ? You must be pretty blind or stupid if your are struggling to drive through a tunnel with lights on in the tunnel.
  78. KENNY-DOWALL

NRL Logo site

Im sure you could of come up with a better solution for a roosters logo back in 1995
  79. KENNY-DOWALL

Favourite Beer

All beer is foul
  80. KENNY-DOWALL

Harry's Cafe de Wheels

Have not had it since i was 10 but i remember it well the hotdogs were huge from there
  81. KENNY-DOWALL

Paranormal activity

I reckon katie was the demon right in the end cause her whereabouts was unknown after it.
  82. KENNY-DOWALL

Icecream Vans

If you have seen the movie Friday with Chris Tucker and Ice Cube you will get what im talking about.
  83. KENNY-DOWALL

The UFC Thread

Found out after yesterday coverage that Michael Bisping v Wanderlie Silva will be the main event.
  84. KENNY-DOWALL

Have you been overseas/interstate?

What's so funny ?
  85. KENNY-DOWALL

The "How are you Feeling" Thread?

my feelings are mixed and very confusing right now i do not know what to do!!!
  86. KENNY-DOWALL

Have you been overseas/interstate?

Queensland 15 times - Brisbane,Gold Coast,Surfers Paradise, Rockhampton,Gladstone,Bundaberg,Yepoon,Mackay,Townsville,Cairns,Kuranda ACT 4 times - Canberra & Queanbeyan Victoria 2 times - Melbourne & St.Kilda
  87. KENNY-DOWALL

The UFC Thread

Yeahhh penn crunched sanchez he is so technical and such a skillful fighter Suprised that guida got choked out though was a shame his such a mean bastard Frank Mir what can i say ? it was like danny green v roy jones again Buentello gave a straight punch to the head while struve jumped 10...
  88. KENNY-DOWALL

UFC is comming to Australia

The card looks alright but if Michael Bisping headlines the act it's going to be awesome
  89. KENNY-DOWALL

Paranormal activity

Yeah went and watched it on sunday night and that ending scared the **** out of me but the first 45 minuites of it was terrible so i only thought it was average in the end but the movie did make you think a lot though and am going to see it on saturday night again just to get that freightness...
  90. KENNY-DOWALL

Membership

No it was actually Toey H.C who done it and it's frustrating whenever i recieve an sms from them.
  91. KENNY-DOWALL

UFC is comming to Australia

Yeahhhhh got my ticket already ..Silva is gonna kick some ass
  92. KENNY-DOWALL

Membership

I have been signed up to the bulldogs membership for some reason and wanna know how i can stop it. I don't need membership packages,jersey offers and annual events from the bulldogs. They keep sending me an sms like every 2 weeks giving me the updates and i don't want to hear them tbh.
  93. KENNY-DOWALL

Happy Birthday Toey H.C.

Hey man happy birthday a lil dissapointed you deleted your account off facebook for no reason.
  94. KENNY-DOWALL

Another dead wrestler so rare they make it over 40 it seems

And skinny ppl don't die ? lol
  95. KENNY-DOWALL

Icecream Vans

Nah it reminds me of big worm from Friday i just think it's a drug dealer
  96. KENNY-DOWALL

The UFC Thread

I hope roy nelson gets his ass flattened he does not deserve to be the ultimate fighter
  97. KENNY-DOWALL

The Consolidated Boxing Thread

Go manny make us proud
  98. KENNY-DOWALL

Gasnier may return to the dragqueens

*Yawn* he only went for the cash the guy has no sympathy for the dragons
  99. KENNY-DOWALL

Danny Green vs Roy Jones Jr

I think the green machine had too much speed and stamina for old jones senior