Search results

1. MR SS

Addo Carr

His 100% signed with the bunnies. Seen the signature and the photo with the board
  2. MR SS

No Source Josh Addo-Carr to Dogs?

Apparently already done at the bunnies
  3. MR SS

Official A MESSAGE FROM THE BOSS

wow your a sook. Whoo caressssss
  4. MR SS

Social Media Luke Thompson is rumoured

Who is it?
  5. MR SS

Opinion Possible Bulldogs 17 for 2020

This is most likely the team with katoa over britt
  6. MR SS

Major Sponser

Is it really or you guessing
  7. MR SS

Major Sponser

Does anybody have any info on who will be our major sponsor ??
  8. MR SS

2020 team

Something different to talk about 1. DWZ 2. Okonbur 3. Hoppa 4. ? Holland/montoya/harper all nothing special 5. Smith 6. Cogger 7. Lewis 8. Tolman 9. JMK 10. Napa 11. CHN 12. Stimson 13. Jackson 14. Katao 15. Toomaga 16. Ogden 17. Rfm I feel Elliot and Chris Smith Will be in the side. Not...
  9. MR SS

Latrell Mitchell Discussion Megathread

Found this Yes i am a souths man, yes i am prepared for the onslaught. In saying so you boys may want to know that Latrell verbally committed to us back in may this year. Won’t reveal my source because if this gets out it’ll be easy to narrow them down so believe what you will, take it with a...
  10. MR SS

Latrell Mitchell Discussion Megathread

With who???
  11. MR SS

No Source Josh Addo-Carr to Dogs?

Big rumour floating around ado car has had a massive fallout with the storm and his on his way to the dogs
  12. MR SS

Other News Source Matterson could be leaving Tigers as rivals circle

Apparently gone to eels
  13. MR SS

Dogs v wenty semi

Which players you think will drop down for that game. I think Okonbur Harper Renouf Cogger Meany? Chris Smith? Rfm?
  14. MR SS

Team next week (EDIT: REIMIS SMITH TO MISS 1 WEEK)

Looks like okonbur is in next week. His not playing cc Cup today. He was named
  15. MR SS

Results that we need to make the top 8

That's wrong Round 23: Cowboys beat Panthers, Rabbitohs beat Broncos, Warriors beat Sharks, Knights beat Tigers Round 24: Eels beat Broncos, Roosters beat Panthers, Raiders beat Sharks, Dragons beat Tigers Round 25: Raiders beat Warriors, Tigers beat Sharks, Knights beat Panthers
  16. MR SS

Team for next week

Same team but bring in okunbur. Meany is the weak link in this team and offers nothing has a winger. Feel sorry for him if he is up against sivo
  17. MR SS

Official Round 20 - Bulldogs vs Panthers Discussion Thread

Should be 1. Dallin Watene-Zelezniak 2. Jayden Okunbor 3. Kerrod Holland 4. Will Hopoate 5. Reimis Smith 6. Jack Cogger 7. Lachlan Lewis 8. Aiden Tolman 9. Michael Lichaa 10. Ofahiki Ogden 11.Raymond Faitala-Mariner 12. Corey Harawira-Naera 13. Josh Jackson 14. Jeremy Marshall-King 15. Renouf...
  18. MR SS

Foran signs with knights. Esse to dogs

This will be out soon
  19. MR SS

Next week team

1. Dwz 2. Okonbur 3. Montoya 4.hoppa 5. Smith 6.foran 7. Cogger/lewis 8. Napa 9.lichaa 10. Ogden 11. Chn 12. Rfm 13. Jackson 14. Elliot 15. Renoff 16. Kalache 17. King Tolamn and sue injured. Even start toomaga and bring Napa off the bench
  20. MR SS

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Holbrook, Hill and Coach Consolidated Mega Thread

Sportfix reporting holbrook will be coach by end of the year
  21. MR SS

Is there something wrong with Napa?

Well apparently his been dropped from qld
  22. MR SS

Team after the bye

Your probably right. If Napa is out Ogden starts Elliot on the bench
  23. MR SS

Team after the bye

Disagree meany if his not fullback shouldn't be there. Okonbur for sure. He will provide more punch.
  24. MR SS

Team after the bye

1. Dwz 2. Okonbur 3. Hoppa 4. Montoya 5. Smith 6. Foran (if injured cogger) 7. Lewis 8. Tolman 9. Lichaa 10. Nappa ( probably won't back up as the game is 2 days after origin.) 11. Rfm 12.chn 13. Jackson 14.brown 15. Ogden 16. Sue 17. Fulalo
  25. MR SS

News Senior Dogs want more respect shown to Pay's regime

Someone block this guy he fucking burnsssss meee.
  26. MR SS

News Rhyse Martin reveals why he has struggled to cement a starting spot.

I agree that guy has no idea. He acts like he knows everything. He kills me everytime he posts Go Dogs
  27. MR SS

From clarkys nrl column on facebook

I've just received very strong mail the Canterbury Bulldogs are headed for disaster! ___ Head coach Dean Pay will be out of a job, sooner rather than later. He has run out of ideas & options. Subsequently, he has well & truly lost the playing group. ___ Pay's fundamental issue is his...
  28. MR SS

Rhyse Martin - 24 minutes of crap

Lollllll you make me sick with your comments. Martin should be starting every week in his position not off the bench. His not a impact player. His confidence is shot from that dud of a coach. In and out of the team playing out of position with little minutes. You really think his going to play...
  29. MR SS

Official Round 14 - Dogs vs Roosters - Consolidated Match Thread

Teddesco rested as well. Dwz will be fullback
  30. MR SS

It's time for ALL BULLDOGS FANS say enough is enough?

Who are they looking at coaching ? Can you give us something?
  31. MR SS

Other News Source Mbye / DWZ Swap / DWZ possibly headed to Dogs

No chance he was signing with parra but pulled out in the cooling off period. Tigers announcing soon
  32. MR SS

Hoppa back to fullback

His better from the back. At least he offeres somethin in attack.
  33. MR SS

Hoppa back to fullback

I think this change will get us scoring a little more points but there's bigger issues at the club. The balance of the team is off
  34. MR SS

Hoppa back to fullback

I don't no what you see from him. He does nothing in attack.
  35. MR SS

Hoppa back to fullback

Mate he offeres nothing his useless. His to weak. His returnes are rubbish. Therrs absoutley no reason for the loss today should have been a win. It's very clear to see the players have lost the faith with pay. Martin should be in the started side playing longer minutes chn should be in the...
  36. MR SS

Hoppa back to fullback

I think it's time to put hoopa back to fullback. Yes meany is quick but he offers nothing. His done nothing his shit At least with hoopa at the back he Chimes in and creates something. I have never been this embarrassed to support this team until today. All those players out and we still can't...
  37. MR SS

Okonbur injured

Okonbur is injured out for 4-6 weeks
  38. MR SS

Opinion My Team for next week

Meaney Hoppa Smith Montoya Crichton/holland/okonbur Foran Lewis Tolman Brown Napa Chn Martin Jackson Jmk. If this spot is only playing 8min then another forward Ogden Rfm Fulalo/toomaga/sue
  39. MR SS

Where to from here?

It's Jackson leaving isn't It ? I have heard this rumour 4 weeks ago
  40. MR SS

News Elliot injured

Just heard Elliot injured. I'm a moon boot out for couple weeks
  41. MR SS

Josh Jackson and Curtis Sironen player swap.

Hoping this is bullshit
  42. MR SS

Josh Jackson and Curtis Sironen player swap.

Apparently Jackson to manly cironen to dogs. If anyone knows anything please share
  43. MR SS

SportingNews/Lurker Dogs and Cowboys fight for Reece Robson

I think it's lomax
  44. MR SS

Official Bulldogs vs Raiders NRL Trial - Sat 23rd Feb - Discussion Thread

i think crichton will end being a fan favorite. Looks like he has converted me lol. His body reminds me of utai hope he plays like him
  45. MR SS

Opposed session v tigers

So we lost
  46. MR SS

Official 2019 Jersey

Loll I do legs it's the angle of the photo. I put Jackson on show haha
  47. MR SS

Official 2019 Jersey

I have the warm up tee. Best shirt so far.
  48. MR SS

Dean Pay on Talkin’ Sport

Someone with the sources needs to find this out
  49. MR SS

Drop JMK

He should never see first grade again. He offers nothing the dud. If pay picks him next week then sorry pay should go to. Lewis and frawley for the rest of the year.
  50. MR SS

Wakeham Called in for Frawley in ISP

Is this game on TV??
  51. MR SS

Thoughts for round 16 team

Will he be out for the the rest of the season ??
  52. MR SS

Thoughts for round 16 team

1. Bmoz 2. Smith 3. Hoppa.--------->>> this backline isnt the best but its all we have. If jmoz is back chuck him in and move olive to wing 4. Olive 5. montoya 6. Foran (hopefully his back) because frawley and jmk are rubbish 7. Lewis 8.woods 9. lichaa( JMK is rubbish) and we have nobody else...
  53. MR SS

Team next week

I am confident with the shit that happend last night will come out and win next week. definitely improved team. 1.mybe 2.bmoz 3.jmoz 4.hoppa 5.montoya 6.frawley 7.foran 8.woods 9.jmk/lichaa 10.Klemmer 11.martin (what a debut) 12.RFM 13. Jackson 14. Brown 15. Elliot (cant stand him but will be...
  54. MR SS

Round 9 - Bulldogs vs Broncos - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

honestly if frawley does play at hooker dean pay is the biggest flop and clearly doesnt know what his doing. How the fuk do u pick a half to play hooker when you have a genuine hooker killing it in ISP but doesnt get selected wowwww im in shock
  55. MR SS

Lichaa Axed

having frawley back in the halves hopefully solves 1 problem. JMK was terrible there. Moving him to hooker i think doesnt solve anything... Brown is killing it yet doesnt even get a chance. Our bench is weak and lacks punch. Having ryhse there doesnt fix anything either.. Hopefully we see 14...
  56. MR SS

Changes for next week

i think it will be. hard to say but frawley is better then king.
  57. MR SS

Changes for next week

1.moses 2. bmoz 3. jmoz 4. hoppa 5. montoya 6. frawley 7. foran 8.woods 9.lichaa 10.klemmer 11.martin 12.rfm 13.jackson 14.brown 15.francis t 16. toomaga 17.eastwood This should be the side. 100% elliot will be picked. marting will be selected on the bench. our bench will still be weak. i have...
  58. MR SS

Changes for next week

Foran needs help and jmk doesn't do that. The bench is also shit needs to be fixed
  59. MR SS

Changes for next week

Just gonna say next week should be a win according to how our season is going so far. 2 losses followed by a win another 2 losses followed by a win another 2 losses followed by a win? Will see lol. Anyway if Pay doesn't make a change to our halves and bench we are fuked. 1.mybe 2. Bmozz 3. Jmozz...
  60. MR SS

Round 8 - Bulldogs vs Panthers - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Will win the next 3 games. I'm confident will win tomorrow. We are all in for a shock with the way we will play.
  61. MR SS

Elliott: Attack wasn't an issue in loss to Roosters

will win thee next 3 games straight. Defence has defiantely improved from the start of the season. The attack has been good in patches and i believe last night the game plan was to go up the middle just like the rabbits did but it failed. Pay should have realised this and changed it up.
  62. MR SS

Jackson Slapped with grade 2 charge

Out for 2 weeks or early plea misses 1 week. We are screwed
  63. MR SS

Changes for next week

I think nu brown will add little spark we missing. Plus that bench is already better.
  64. MR SS

Changes for next week

If the same team gets picked next week we are going to get destroyed. We are lacking punch and impact from the bench. I thought we played to Side ways need to go back to what we showed in round 1. 1. Mybe 2. Morris 3. Morris 4. Hoppa 5. Montoya (the backline stays because really there's nobody...
  65. MR SS

Sharon woods

Everyone on this forum does my head in. If we won on Friday none of you will be talking this shit. He was been going alright.. Our defence was awesome on the line for nearly that whole game. We lost two players and I guarantee if Moses didn't leave the field we win that game. Eventually they...
  66. MR SS

Clint gutherson

Don't no if all is true but the punch on part is 100%
  67. MR SS

Clint gutherson

eels have more things to worry about. hayne punched on with moses last wednesday at training and moses left early. Norman also not talking to hayne. Norman and moses both want to call the shots but both are being stubborn about it.
  68. MR SS

Time to blood fresh players?

I think you all need to relax. Yes we lost 2 now but I think will make the 8. The attack is better then last year just need to fix the defence and the bench is weak. Everyone saying drop frawley but there's no body else. Will win next week
  69. MR SS

R2 - Bulldogs vs Roosters - Team List & Discussion Thread

foxsports are saying Fine joins the bench ??
  70. MR SS

Bulldogs Trial Game Discussion

Based on the trial team for rnd 1 1.mybe 2. bmoz 3.jmoz 4.hoppa 5.montoya 6.frawly- cleeland didnt really show anything. Hopefully gets game time in this week trial 7.foran 8.woods 9.liccha 10.klemmer 11.jackson (c) 12.rfm 13. Fualo 14. elliot 15.eastwood 16. Francis T 17. Tolman ? Brown ?
  71. MR SS

Team

Based on all the reports and interviews team should look like this 1. Moses 2. Bmoz 3.jmoz 4. Hoppa 5. Montoya 6.cleeland\frawley 7. Foran 8. Klemmer 9. Liicha 10. Woods 11.jackson (c) 12. Rfm/martin 13.elliot 14.brown 15. Rfm/martin 16.tolman 17. Fulalo/tualau
  72. MR SS

Klemmer & Woods Podcast

have a listen to this. Some very interesting things have been said. Towards the end they talk about how klemm was playing at Lock and how this wasnt his position.. Also mention about how they will simplify klemmers game which is just running and tackling hard. Looks like klemm will be in the...
  73. MR SS

Bulldogs recruit Nu Brown wants to play along side Kieran Foran in the halves

1. Mbye 2. Bmoz 3. Jmoz 4. Hoppa 5. Montoya 6. Brown/Ceeland 7. Foran 8. Woods 9. Liicha 10. Klemmer 11. Jackson (c) 12. Elliot 13. Tolman 14. Brown/Ceeland 15. RFM 16. Fulalo 17. Tualau/Eastwood
  74. MR SS

Lock position debate

1. mbye 2. B moz 3. J moz 4. hopa 5. Montoya 6. foran 7. hastings 8. Woods 9. Lichaa 10. Klemmer 11. Rfm 12. Rhyse Martin 13. Jackson 14. Brown 15. Elliot 16. Fualolo/francis 17. TOLMAN
  75. MR SS

2018 Jerseys

Peter Wynn usually sell training shirts guess i gotta wait for 2018 gear to come and have a look. Need that shirt lol
  76. MR SS

2018 Jerseys

Thats different to the training jersey
  77. MR SS

2018 Jerseys

Anybody know when i can order the training shirt ?
  78. MR SS

Foran fitting in

i need that training shirt asap looks awesome
  79. MR SS

Mbye set to become Bulldogs fullback

1. Hoppa- 2. Bmoz 3. jmoz 4. lee 5. Montoya 6. mybe 7. foran 8.klemmer 9.lichaa 10.woods 11.rfm 12.martin 13.Jackson (c) 14.brown 15.tolman 16.tuala/fuolo 17.eastwood/elliot
  80. MR SS

PAY KEEPS HALF IN KENNEL- Interesting

PAY KEEPS HALF IN KENNEL Bulldogs coach Dean Pay has intervened on the poaching bid of rival clubs for talented half Josh Cleeland. After claiming yet another ISP NSW five-eighth of the year gong, clubs were lining up to lure Cleeland out of Belmore but Pay has knocked those talks on the head...
  81. MR SS

predictions for 2018 lineup?

1. Hoppa (because theres nobody else) 2. Bmoz 3. Jmoz 4. Lee 5. Montoya 6. Mbye 7. Foran 8. Woods 9.Liccha 10. Klemmer 11. RFM 12. Elliot 13. Jackson (c) 14. brown 15. Tolman 16. Eastwood 17. Fualo/tualua
  82. MR SS

2018 captain ?

were fuked if we let klemmer leave
  83. MR SS

Re-sign Lichaa

His manager is sorting out a deal. so should hear something soon.
  84. MR SS

Richie Kenner released to Souths

all he said was if he get offered a contract he will stay
  85. MR SS

I even asked him is des leaving and his response was is des leaving lol.. that to me is him playing dumb so he doesn't say anything
  86. MR SS

i just spoke to lichaa and he said he doesnt want to leave.. If he get offered a contract he will stay
  87. MR SS

Theres a rumour going around that lichaa has been told not to leave and my infact stay with Des leaving. Dont no how accurate this info is
  88. MR SS

Round 17 - Dogs vs Eels - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Late Mail: Moses Mbye will play unless his heavily pregnant partner goes into labour on game day. Wacko’s Whispers: Parramatta’s only possible change could be Vave replacing Gower on the bench. Moeroa has been cleared to return after a rib injury. For the Bulldogs, Adam Elliott is in doubt due...
  89. MR SS

Josh Reynolds comeback

his out for 5 weeks
  90. MR SS

Recruitment

Does anybody have any actual legit info about who we keeping and going plus bringing to the club. ill be shattered if Kas is gone. Little shattered reynolds is gone. honestly this year showed what he can do with a 7 next to him. He is a bulldog and actually shocked he took the money. Money talks...
  91. MR SS

It's gotta be tedesco

There was a tiger fan on triple m this morning saying that woods to dogs is a done deal with teddy staying with tigers for 4 years. Also said johnson and matulino to tigers done
  92. MR SS

It's gotta be tedesco

some guy on the tigers forum is saying teddy for 1.1mill and woods for 900k apparently announced this week. Could be talking shit
  93. MR SS

Recruitment

According to a tigers member + friends with former and current players. Woods has signed with us 3 weeks ago. Nothing about Teddy though said roosters after him hard
  94. MR SS

Cooper Cronk.

losing josh will be the shittest decision this club can make. yea his not the most skillfull player but his a geniune 6 and it showed last week what he can do with a halfback next to him. keep josh at 6 and move mybe into another position