Recent content by wyongguy

1. W

Surrendering on the 5th Tackle

a bit of variety would be nice, I'm not against getting tackled on the fifth but if it happens every play when we are in the opposition ten it's not very hard to defend against knowing a kick isn't coming.
  2. W

God's Will? Hopoate will not play Sundays

very true. I'm just worried that having a player in and out all the team will affect the performance of the team. Being able to string games together with the same team is extremely important these days
  3. W

God's Will? Hopoate will not play Sundays

Bit disappointed about this but I guess he is entitled to do it. Though if it starts affecting the team by having a player in and out from week to week hopefully the club/des will do the right thing by the team and drop him or get him to start playing Sunday's, also will he be forgoing some pay...
  4. W

Klemmers Running Style

we have one loss and it seems that there are issues with every player, I'd hate to see what it gets like if we lose a few in a row, people will be calling for public executions.
  5. W

We've got a very bad problem with the refs...

I also think we make a lot more silly mistakes than other teams, mind you maybe I just notice it more being a dogs fan and get frustrated where if it happens in another game it doesn't worry me.
  6. W

There are 5 true Bulldogs juniors playing NRL this week but none for the Bulldogs

taupau for sure, should have never signed t-rex and kept him
  7. W

Jamie Soward claims refs inconsistent towards them.

It's interesting they just showed Reynolds interfering with the marker in the lead up to a try which if sent to the bunker would probably result in a no try decision, maybe Jamie has a point ( it feels so wrong saying that)
  8. W

What are your expectations for the season?

Will be disappointed if we don't make the semi's, hopefully push for a top four position.
  9. W

Josh Reynolds taken to hospital by ambulance after the game

I thought Reynolds still had the ball when he was hit, ( I had a few beers by then though) looked for footage but can't find any
  10. W

Parramattas Salary Cap

has a club ever been caught by processes put in place by the nrl or is it always the club doing something stupid like recording the cheating in the minutes?
  11. W

Best signings ever

Also Peter Tunks and I think we bought Peter Kelly as well
  12. W

Best signings ever

Lamb for me, Dymock would also be worth a mention, as would Darren Britt
  13. W

NRL R8 - Dogs vs Tigers - Game Discussion Thread

No try was a fair enough call
  14. W

Who is our 3rd best ever half?

Wasn't one of the Hughes brothers in the 70's/80's a good half that could be worth a mention
  15. W

Canterbury Bulldogs great George Peponis says referee standards are driving fans craz

I agree with George, what Klemmer and Graham did was unacceptable and under the rules of the game the penalty was warranted. I couldn't imagine a young player acting that way when Peponis was captain and I couldn't imagine him blowing his top like that as Captain. Hopefully both players learn...