Best signings ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Ok so there is another thread about our worst signing ever but what about our best? In terms of value for money and form, especially players who exceeded every bodies expectations.

Off the top of my head I'm thinking Rod Silva, Nigel Vagana and Jonothan Davis (for those who remember the late 80s/early 90's)

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Agree with vagana, one of my favourite ever players.

And james Graham certainly exceeded my expectations. When I first saw him I expected your average run of the mill hit it up ranga aka Galloway

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Ok so there is another thread about our worst signing ever but what about our best? In terms of value for money and form, especially players who exceeded every bodies expectations.

Off the top of my head I'm thinking Rod Silva, Nigel Vagana and Jonothan Davis (for those who remember the late 90's)
James Graham.

Also think Ryan, Tonga, Patten could fall into the list somewhere especialy for what you expected out of Patten, Tonga.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
James Graham.

Also think Ryan, Tonga, Patten could fall into the list somewhere especialy for what you expected out of Patten, Tonga.
Yep Patten for sure. Bought me a beer at Woollongong once, well he bought a heap and had them on the bar and I took one. He didn't seem to mind though

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Patten would be up there, bobcat was a handy buy!

Mike_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yep Patten for sure. Bought me a beer at Woollongong once, well he bought a heap and had them on the bar and I took one. He didn't seem to mind though
^ lol

Patten, Graham, Vagana, Ryan.

Probably have to say signing Lamb from Wests was pretty good...

Kayser

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Off the top of my head I'm thinking Rod Silva, Nigel Vagana and Jonothan Davis (for those who remember the late 80s/early 90's)
Terry Lamb

wyongguy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lamb for me, Dymock would also be worth a mention, as would Darren Britt

wyongguy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also Peter Tunks and I think we bought Peter Kelly as well

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Terry Lamb and James Graham. I think if Johnathon Davis had stayed for a few years (al ah Graham) he would have possibly gained us a premier ship, he had all the skills

KimboSlice

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Left field reply here, more recent and based on one (part) season, not the following seasons... Krisnan inu in 2012, he played like a man possessed... He was a ripper buy part way through a season!

Status
Not open for further replies.