Recent content by Mike_B

1. Mike_B

What would the Kennel do?

All those saying Lewis will come in seriously no idea. Hoops will go to Fullback, Holland to centre and a forward on the bench. Hopefully Nu Brown if fit. Wooden spoon here we come.
  2. Mike_B

Crowd numbers tumble as Belmore bites Bulldogs again.

See 3 posts before yours lol
  3. Mike_B

Crowd numbers tumble as Belmore bites Bulldogs again.

There was some sort of Asian dance group or something practicing behind the stadium pre-kick off. Not sure what happened there... Instead we got to hear the DJ play unedited Hip Hop tunes which was family friendly.... PS not that I care... but it just shows how poorly the club is being managed...
  4. Mike_B

Lewis and Cleeland Now!

Lewis was average at best yesterday. Happy to give him a crack but he’s not the messiah.
  5. Mike_B

Are we paying anything for Moses Mbye to play elsewhere?

Andrew Hill said a few weeks back we won’t pay for players to play at other clubs... If we are paying for Mbye then off with his head I say!
  6. Mike_B

5 players for 500K

Not gonna be re-signed.
  7. Mike_B

Elliott: Dogs can defy critics to make finals.

Man this guy gets too many media opportunities. He’s shit and shouldn’t be talking so much, he should be focusing on getting better.
  8. Mike_B

The full extent and repercussions of Canterbury’s salary cap hell

Exactly. Prepare for the worst boys. It’s coming.
  9. Mike_B

It’s common knowledge which players from all clubs are coming off contract... Morris boys and Eastwood are gone. Offloading players means players that are contracted but we need to free up cap space to put together a full 30 man squad. We will lose a few good contracted players mark my word.
  10. Mike_B

I’m exaggerating to make a point, which is we need to release players to sign players. 14 players off contract, that means we need 14 (say 13 minus Cogger) to put a 30 man squad together. 13 in to 800k doesn’t work. To fill the squad we have to shed players who others will want to pick up...
  11. Mike_B

We could lose all off contract players plus any or all of Jackson, Klemmer, RFM and Woods (only players any club would want). Maybe even Foran and Mbye. So pretty much our team next year could look something like this... 1) Bergamin 2) Montoya 3) Holland 4) Hopoate 5) Olive 6) Nu Brown 7)...