Elliott: Dogs can defy critics to make finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So reading through the comments I see that people on here cannot get enough of Adam Elliott on TV. OK then, I'll grant you your wish & recommend you watch NITV Wednesday at 10am because he is on Over The Black Dot or if you miss that he is on again on Friday at 11:05pm. Enjoy!

old school dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We beat the team coming last via a Clint Gutherson airswing and we're storming to the finals! Adam Idiot.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So reading through the comments I see that people on here cannot get enough of Adam Elliott on TV. OK then, I'll grant you your wish & recommend you watch NITV Wednesday at 10am because he is on Over The Black Dot or if you miss that he is on again on Friday at 11:05pm. Enjoy!
I’ll have to series link it.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
We beat the team coming last via a Clint Gutherson airswing and we're storming to the finals! Adam Idiot.
That isn't even remotely close to what he said, but don't let the truth get in the way of your senseless negativity. ;)

Mike_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Man this guy gets too many media opportunities. He’s shit and shouldn’t be talking so much, he should be focusing on getting better.

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Stop it right there ...worse signing than Tony Williams...that’ll do me...i think thats the worst comment Ive ever read on this site...worse than Tony Williams...lol...
Foran is shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

$19,200 per week.

Already been paid $211,538.46 for 6 try assists 0.60 per game and 1 try

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Got a lot of patience for Elliot. Goes hard... hope he kicks on but it’s taking a while....

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Our issues are our overpaid hacks with Foran being the main one

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He is actually a hard nut. Besides his handling errors on occasions, i can never bag him for not having a go.
Yeah whilst he hasn’t developed too much... he has something that we are lacking and have been lacking for years—desire. I really hope he can develop into a better all round player though.

Dogsofwar74

Waterboy
Reaction score
At least he is positive, must be dreaming or concussed, but positive. Dogs will be lucky to win another 3 games. Yes he makes some mistakes, but so does the captain. Foran should probably retire, he was never a halfback he was a running 5/8. Now he has lost a yard or 3 he has to play like one which he cant. I cant see anything changing while Pay is there. I dread that we are going to see the spoon a couple of times in the next few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.