Recent content by Dannyboi88

1. Dannyboi88

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

It’s a joke of a claim these professional athletes train hard it’s punishment for being late mediocre performance has been accepted at our club for too long and cam and trav have made these boys accountable now we turned over so many players over since Gus come on and they simply were the...
  2. Dannyboi88

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

I think he is 2 paces to slow when he does try take the line on it’s usually alright
  3. Dannyboi88

Random Bulldogs clip

Miss old folksy god rest his soul
  4. Dannyboi88

Official Hasler Suing Manly

Agreed won’t change his ways as a coach or bloke will hit the titans with a lawsuit once they piss him off Next year they will improve heaps better then everyone will work out there game plan Hasler won’t change his ways and then he will be sacked again after signing a extension and then he...
  5. Dannyboi88

Not necessarily but it’s part of the game that’s results driven and at the dogs his time was up I thought he had a clause in his contract at manly to make finals or they could sack him
  6. Dannyboi88

To think in 21 they were ready to hand the keys of the city to him now he is suing the cheapskate penn Sues us and now suing his beloved manly watch out Gold Coast
  7. Dannyboi88

News Good Riddance

He is trying to sell a fight and talk shit he is clueless anyways after he gets flogged by a decent fighter who has brains he will be back to league taking orders from halfbacks and coaches
  8. Dannyboi88

Ivan Cleary - Will he go down as the best NRL coaches ever?

They have lost a few good players and still managed to win 3 straight and had there assistants poached year after year and they just jog on Ivan hasn’t changed the way he approaches it and yeah he has nathan Cleary who wants to play and win for his dad who wouldn’t I think Ivan’s a good coach...
  9. Dannyboi88

My GF thoughts

Jacky coggars a premiership winner let that sink in Clearys last 20 mins was out of this world
  10. Dannyboi88

The Melbourne Storm stole us

Considering around the time Melbourne we’re planned to come in which was in 97 super league expansion originally plus signing Chris anderson and Greg brentnall to the coaching staff a lot of there success was modeled of how the bulldogs were run plus between 2002-2005 we flogged Melbourne which...
  11. Dannyboi88

Flanagone....

Shane will fire him next year
  12. Dannyboi88

News EXCLUSIVE | ‘It’s like cancer it just spreads’: Bulldogs legend slams whinging players

Love j moz he loves the place too and we all love him even though he donned a rooster jersey But there’s his passion
  13. Dannyboi88

Official Bulldog Vs Titan

There a few paces off the game I think watched them live there defence is woeful being on the off-season
  14. Dannyboi88

Official Bulldog Vs Titan

Went to the game walked out at half time.. there is no effort in this lot the titans look on top and we’re slow predictable and looks like we didn’t do tackle practice again Rather watch the 4:00 game
  15. Dannyboi88

News Cameron Ciraldo spotted in talks with Jason Taylor as Bulldogs move for former NRL coach

Plus he was at the roosters again might be a good fit just need a defence coach now someone who will flog them this preseason coming