Round 18 Bulldog V Knight

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sad times for our club. It’s been a rapid decline since Hasler got the arse. We hit rock bottom 2020 and have stayed there ever since. Our middle forwards are just too soft. TPJ is a one good game, 5 shit game player. Max King has played well but looks burnt out. Waddell is garbage as is Sutton. Morrin and Edwards are handy but need to play with some quality and gain experience.
Unfortunately, Thompson copped that season ending grass burn injury. I honestly believe he could of helped us.

I know there are some out there who think we are slowly building. Building we ain’t, imploding like a titanic tourist submarine we are.

Doggy71

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Too much time spent learning cultural dances.
What makes this loss funny is Gus had a go at knights for letting players travel to Bali on their bye… where the fuck did our boys go?
They are all still on fucking holidays by the looks of it...

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
INCREDIBLE.
*okunbor plays for 80 minutes
*TPJ -most expensive player has 35m, RJM 16M .
* Rajab only player yanked off.
* have ockunbor who could go to the winger & Kiraz centre & CC put topine in centre
I'm over Topine getting played out of position. Our club is horrible at developing talent as we always chop and change NSW cup roster, to promote to FG ... Yet when in FG they don't play the position they earned their spot in. The whole system is backwards.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Indeed lol, fuck the rabbits and eels and all the other teams.. but that wasn’t completely my point bro. There was more of a secret message, but you need to work that one out for yourself.
Not really a secret, you’ve been riding JMKs dick for years. Fck him, fck the dolphins, fck the imposters playing for the bulldogs. But bro, I will never support another club. Fck all of them

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too much time spent learning cultural dances.
What makes this loss funny is Gus had a go at knights for letting players travel to Bali on their bye… where the fuck did our boys go?
They probably went to Nimbin.

Reactions: 88

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not really a secret, you’ve been riding JMKs dick for years. Fck him, fck the dolphins, fck the imposters playing for the bulldogs. But bro, I will never support another club. Fck all of them
:tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: Apparently he’s family .. but that is so ridiculous bro, it’s sad times as a doggies supporter. Said that for a while now too lol.

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Time to dust off the cheque book and order up some succulent Chinese meals.

No more dicking around. Enough kids have been signed. Time to get real.

Reactions: 88

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score