Bulldogs vs cows match thread

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Finally we agree on something haha. I’m sure Flanno gets stage fright whenever he has a decision to make on the last tackle. Avo misses crucial tackles every game without fail.

CC is a smart operator and I’ll back his selections unlike our previous few coaches.
Flamingo is just not a FGer.

No brains
No vision
No balls
No talent
No skill

All he has is his father's last name.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ciro seemed to use his bench much better this week, and he had many challenges with all the troops that got injured.
It seems as though CC uses the bench as though he expects to get 2 or 3 injury problems. His bench use is very conservative in the games when no one goes down, but tonight it paid off big time.

under_Dogz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Flamingo is just not a FGer.

No brains
No vision
No balls
No talent
No skill

All he has is his father's last name.
I think you’re a bit harsh about him having no nuts. He doesn’t shy away from the tough stuff. I think he has brains but it’s way out of sync with his body imo. I agree with the rest though.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You say Flano is one of our bravest defenders & then say Reed was abysmal … Reed made 47 tackles, Flano 21 ?

Flanagan

0 trys, 0 try assists, 8 runs, 59 metres, 1 tackle break, 0 line break assists, 21 tackles, 2 missed tackles, 150 kick metres, 1 error.

Reed

0 try’s, 1 try assist, 6 runs, 30 metres, 3 tackle breaks, 1 line break assist, 47 tackles, 10 missed tackles, 102 kick metres, 3 errors.
A hooker made more tackles than a halfback… thanks for the scoop. Lol

The try assist was a lollipop ball onto Preston’s chest that my mum could have thrown and 10 missed tackles is the stiff horror movies are made of, baby.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Burton stood up when it mattered. Waited all game for him to link with JAC, he finally pulls the trigger 4 minutes into GP. His run down the short side and two kicks a few minutes before FT was also key in the lead up to JACs try at the death.
Truth is he didn’t have much room to work in until Reynolds came on. He really broke up their defence and there was some good breaks made down the left side.

TheAlmightyJish

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ohh my sweet sweet prince Matthew Burtoss. I tell you what if my daughter brought him home I'd usher them straight to the bedroom!
#PraiseToGus

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
A hooker made more tackles than a halfback… thanks for the scoop. Lol

The try assist was a lollipop ball onto Preston’s chest that my mum could have thrown and 10 missed tackles is the stiff horror movies are made of, baby.
Can your mum play 7?

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I agree (Love the Cowboys but who in their right mind would want to live in Townsville anyway, the place is and always has been a total shithole but I only put up with living there for family reasons and nothing more)

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Avo and flamingo are the weakest link and let the team down every game.

1. Perham
2. Skelton
3. Kiraz
4. Alamoti
5. JAC
6. Burton
7. Grub
Wtf is this rubbush ffs

Be Water

Waterboy
Reaction score
Great performance by the boys, real grit and determination, our mid table teams over last 30 years would win games this way , a real bulldogs win.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Averillo was pretty solid today. Same as Waddell. He did all the dirty yards. Okunbor played ok as well.

What are you guys seeing to prove that they were so poor tonight?!

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So I just spent the last 15mins going through every page of this thread since kick off today..
Fuck me drunk!!!
Some of you absolute fucking muppets know nothing about rugby league..
Just absolutely smashing our team like you were secretly trolling from another teams forum..
Pretty sure you know who you are..there are plenty of you.
Clearly not aware of ebbs and flows in games.
Clearly not aware that players aren’t robots.
Clearly not aware that heart sometimes wins out over outright talent.
Pissing and moaning about our players and making wild suggestions about retention and recruitment..hahaha
Burton can fuck off…Does nothing…hahahaaha
Every one of our boys has a crack..even Waddell,and I don’t like him.
Every player that steps onto a footy field enters that field knowing that if they don’t give 110%..they can get injured quickly and easily.
Can’t understand how so many of you can question the players hearts.
Quick question to the wise…
Isn’t it the opposition supporters that are meant to belittle,insult and disparage our players??
Anyone that can’t see our team has made improvements under CC,and that we are going in the right direction..needs to up their meds.

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was a huge game for us, going into the next few weeks against hard opposition with players out would’ve been a way bigger hurdle without the two points tonight. 3 from 5 with last weeks loss a close one is a great start. 8th after 5 rounds with the amount of adversity we’ve had is a gritty effort