Official Dogs sign Reed Mahoney (4 year deal)

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You are right, many thought Lichaa was the next best thing, but there was just one problem - Des Hasler. Des bought a running hooker but wanted a tackling machine instead. Lichaa may have turned out significantly differently if he was used properly from the start with the right coach, but we will never know now.
Ooooh DesTroyer :frowning:

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mahoney’s service has been crisp in this trial. Excited that we finally have an elite hooker.
and see the way he ran through the middle after passing from DH, to be there for the infield kick and tip on for the try. Getting better by the looks of it.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
The effort and competitiveness. That'll ooze through the whole squad because of him leading from the front.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Seriously why didn’t Parra make him a priority?
At worst he should of been 2nd on their priority list out of all the players off contract.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm going out on a limb and say that his signing will be greater than Burton.... and I love Burton.
They're both among the best long term players at their positions. After years of below average halves and hookers, we'll finally have two of the best players in the comp. And the scary thing is as good as they are now, they're not close to the finished product.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Mahoney is overrated. We don't need him. JMK will be top 5 by the end of the season. Mark my words
Gotta respect the kids optimism, but the only way that headline will ever be remotely true is if it was "I want to be a top 5 defensive hooker in the game" lol