The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
#1 - When your taking a shower and accidentally "squeeze the eggs" a bit too hard. Agony and a half!
#2 - When you finish said shower, look down and think "really? Is THAT all", only to give yourself a pat on the back when things warm up a bit more.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Doing business with Lebanese. Why do I do this to myself?

Experts in bullshit, and not paying your frigging bills.

"aww yeah mate, I'm in the office in an hour. I'll get everything to you then".

Translation: I won't do anything, and you will have to call me another 5 times for me to answer my phone.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
People who are clearly too fat who sit on a crowded train and squash others sitting on the same seat.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Mentally sick, evil Lyle Shelton
I hate ***** like this. Who the fuck voted this **** to speak on behalf of all Christians?

No offence to any Catholic, but that's the reason I couldn't be Catholic. I don't want a corrupt man representing my faith. FAITH is personal. I don't and won't answer to any man, I only answer my father who was on earth and my heavenly father.

And it's fucking sad that I have to explain this to people because that's how sheep are. Oh you're Muslim? You must be a terrorist. Oh you're Catholic? You must be a pedo. Oh you're Jewish? You must be money hungry.

Last edited:

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
People who can't help themselves from milking trouble, turn off the x ray vision and I will be gone like magic.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Translation?
Dumb rednecks who reckon they have a spy camera in my house so they have something to whinge about.
These debate making devices are ruining our quality of life and need to go.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Americans.. Don't want mass shootings don't make it legal to carry assault weapons. You want the right to carry them then you can not really start blaming anyone else but yourself as a country.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Americans.. Don't want mass shootings don't make it legal to carry assault weapons. You want the right to carry them then you can not really start blaming anyone else but yourself as a country.
Well depends how you look at it. Second amendment was put into place not so people can happily buy whatever gun they want, but so they protect themselves from a tyrannical government, for example if the left decides to go full blown communist.
Also yes the mass shootings are mostly committed by assault rifles, that's one way to look at it, but what about violence committed with hand guns? Many more people die per year albeit in seperate occurnaces by hand gun shootings than assault rifle massacres.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Well depends how you look at it. Second amendment was put into place not so people can happily buy whatever gun they want, but so they protect themselves from a tyrannical government, for example if the left decides to go full blown communist.
Also yes the mass shootings are mostly committed by assault rifles, that's one way to look at it, but what about violence committed with hand guns? Many more people die per year albeit in seperate occurnaces by hand gun shootings than assault rifle massacres.
Oh for sure 100% mate. Mass shootings grab the headlines and are horrible but the real horror is the hundreds of isolated shootings each week. Guns don't protect people they kill them. Yes there are all these cases of "heroes" pulling out guns on robberies and shooting them dead but that in itself is horrible. Our model of no guns (even though criminals will get them if they really want) is so much more civil.

Hey I wasn't a bad kid growing up but grew up in a fairly rough and ready area and got into fights and a little strife as you do but that was it. If I could have turned up to a fight with the local bully with one of the many guns my Dad legally owned that I had pinched because it was legal to own and were just lying around and had no stigma attached to them I probably would have only just to scare him. But that's why these things go wrong. You can't regulate people's stupidity.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh for sure 100% mate. Mass shootings grab the headlines and are horrible but the real horror is the hundreds of isolated shootings each week. Guns don't protect people they kill them. Yes there are all these cases of "heroes" pulling out guns on robberies and shooting them dead but that in itself is horrible. Our model of no guns (even though criminals will get them if they really want) is so much more civil.

Hey I wasn't a bad kid growing up but grew up in a fairly rough and ready area and got into fights and a little strife as you do but that was it. If I could have turned up to a fight with the local bully with one of the many guns my Dad legally owned that I had pinched because it was legal to own and were just lying around and had no stigma attached to them I probably would have only just to scare him. But that's why these things go wrong. You can't regulate people's stupidity.
That's why it's a difficult fkn area bro, I got nothing to disagree with you here, the issue with freedoms bro, is shit like this will always happen, as soon as these freedoms are taken the government slowly takes over its people and communists states, dictatorships are created. This is reality bro, we cannot extinguish this shit nor have a true peace. I don't have an answer but I do know taking away the second amendment will not sort the issue out or take away just assault rifles. However I do agree there needs to be a potentially more thorough mental/violent history check before people can grab any type of gun even fkn knives. People can click very easily bro.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Doing business with Lebanese. Why do I do this to myself?

Experts in bullshit, and not paying your frigging bills.

"aww yeah mate, I'm in the office in an hour. I'll get everything to you then".

Translation: I won't do anything, and you will have to call me another 5 times for me to answer my phone.
Youre first mistake is dealing with Lebs.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
If they have not learned yet from 85 people dying on average per day due to gun shot wounds, they will never learn. It's sad to say that all these massacres do is increase the daily average.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
@Wahesh
At a job almost stepped on a brown snake , i didn't think i could jump that high lol
Lucky the **** took off .im breaking my rules of not wearing shoes tomorrow

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
@Wahesh
At a job almost stepped on a brown snake , i didn't think i could jump that high lol
Lucky the **** took off .im breaking my rules of not wearing shoes tomorrow
I loathe snakes with a passion dude. I don't know how you can do your job without any footwear lol.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I loathe snakes with a passion dude. I don't know how you can do your job without any footwear lol.
Nah bro this one scared **** out of me shoes and longs tomorrow. And a big stero to vibrate the ground lol .
This super warmer end of spring and dry winter has bought the ***** out everywhere