The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Wahesh Found another one dont know what this **** is but enough brown in him to keep me cautious
View attachment 4016
I'm not a snake expert or anything but I think that's probably a Taipan. I think brown snakes have a bit more of a blocky shape to their head. Either way you need to invest in a pair of stilts and stay off the ground where possible Southy.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm not a snake expert or anything but I think that's probably a Taipan. I think brown snakes have a bit more of a blocky shape to their head. Either way you need to invest in a pair of stilts and stay off the ground where possible Southy.
Yeah i really am not 100% sure what that one is the big Brown down the road there is no mistaken him at all. Now every fucking lizard squirming in the bush is keeping me on edge bahaha

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
To the jahesh that decided to shit in the cubicle next to mine when there were 2 perfectly empty cubicles further away from me... thanks for killing my shit this morning you sick feral Karmichael!

Wahesh

Reaction score
This chick at work just did my head in. She's from Perth and doesn't understand the difference between Rugby League and Rugby Union and asked me if I watched the Rugby Grand Final over the weekend. If she wasn't a hot chick with a BEAUTIFUL bubble butt, I probably would've necked myself!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
@Wahesh Found another one dont know what this **** is but enough brown in him to keep me cautious
View attachment 4016
@south of heaven Ahhh that's no brown/taipan ... that's a Yellow Faced Whip Snake .. 95% sure of it.

http://www.wildlifeqld.com.au/yellow-faced-whip-snake.html

Venomous YES
Deadly NOPE

Still it'll fucking hurt and swell you up if it bites.

Timid snakes who prefer to retreat rather than strike.

I'm just so glad that the world deadliest snake, native to Australian (inland taipan) is NOT a snake that will attack unless it's attacked in return. You can walk past him and he'll leave you alone.

The black mamba on the other hand... that f****n thing is a territorial little shit and will bite you even it you're nowhere near it. Thank goodness the yellow mongoose hunt those things down!

Inland Taipan can kill 45 adults with just 1 drop of venom, where as the Black Mamba can kill 36 will 1 drop.
There's a lot of contention about "most deadliest snake" given so many variables.

For example sake in India the Russells Viper might be deadliest, or South America a Lancehead, Bushmaster or Fer De Lance. In Africa it's the Mamba or Pit Viper. There's even a few sea snakes that'll fuck you up good and proper.

Lanceheads are tricky because they look similar to many non venomous snakes, but their bite will often lead to amputation.

Inland Tapian is not the most dangerous in the world per se, but rather it's LD50 rating makes it's venom the most toxic in the world. Luckily though the taipian will normally warning strike first without injecting venom. Second hit you're fucked. This is evolutionary, because they don't have a huge amount of venom, so warn first, strike second. Plus they are shy. Coastal Tapian is same as Inland from a striking perspective, but is a bit more a grumpier prick.

Most dangerous in *technically* Australia is the Eastern Brown, because it's combination of speed, cuntiness (they are grumpy fuckers who attack anything), and how potent their venom is (plus they can inject a lot in one go, or multiple decent strikes). That said it's contentious because some say the Eastern Brown (like inland tapian) will retreat rather than strike. Many snake catchers beg to differ.

I've got a keen interest in snakes, despite being scared of the fuckers (for good reason).

Funny thing is though, in terms of deadliest (as in causing death), none of Australians snakes really rate despite being highly venomous, because of medical help and anti venom reserves.

In third world countries or poverty areas (e.g spots in India or Africa), even a mildly venomous snake can rack up a good kill ratio due to lack of medical resources and anti venom.

E.G Red Belly Black Snake would put some good numbers on the board over there. If they had the Easern Brown of those continents in rural areas, they'd really be up there.

That's why a Russells Viper in India or Pit viper/Mamba in Africa is so dangerous... wide habitat.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
This fuckin world grinds my gears and only getting worse.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fucking feminists thats what grinds my gears, all of them can fuck off, some of them have good intentions but 99% of them are just fucked.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
On snakes, once it gets to a certain level I don't think it really matters how venomous it is.

"This snake's bite can kill 42 full grown adults, but this one can only kill 31 grown adults. Let's pat it"

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fucking feminists thats what grinds my gears, all of them can fuck off, some of them have good intentions but 99% of them are just fucked.
Most of them are alright but that's 'cause they're normal feminists. The normal feminists only speak up when there's an actual injustice. Most of the time you wouldn't know they were feminists. Then you have the vocal minority. The rabid 3rd wave feminists who pick on women for doing what they want to do and want all men to die.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Wahesh

Reaction score
I've said this before, that if the dyke who owns that cafe gets down on her knees and hobbles over towards me and kisses my shoes I MIGHT consider ordering tap water to go from that shithole!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
You can always go in there a piss on the toilet seats , women always winge about leaving the seat up soon as you leave it down covered in piss they whinge .truly women dont know what they want so just fuck with their heads
They probably don't have male toilets just:
Female Toilet
Disabled Toilet

Either way .. if the want to be *****, just go in there and start leaving upper deckers...

First female cleaner that has to deal with one of those is walking out or demanding a 200% pay rise :D

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
"Respect goes both ways"

Considering that they're disrespecting men, does that mean that men can disrespect them back?

I should point out that this cafe is a Vegan cafe so it's not like men would go there anyway.
From memory that was a voluntary basis. The rare vegan male that went there with his vegan girlfriend must only pay that if he wants to impress her.Seemed like a publicity stunt for a newly opened cafe anyway. It worked if people are still talking about it.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Commies who spend years and a million dollars trying to disgrace people, if they go to all that effort then they become the disgrace.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
From memory that was a voluntary basis. The rare vegan male that went there with his vegan girlfriend must only pay that if he wants to impress her.Seemed like a publicity stunt for a newly opened cafe anyway. It worked if people are still talking about it.
Yeah we talked about it but I doubt anyone has or will go to that shithole.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Commies who spend years and a million dollars trying to disgrace people, if they go to all that effort then they become the disgrace.
Every dog has their day Bobby, fuck 'em.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Every dog has their day Bobby, fuck 'em.
Too true, no such law is no such law, the Government is corrupt.
Is this the Premiers first scandal?

Last edited:

Wahesh

Reaction score
Another thing that grinds my gears... slow walking people who CAN'T WALK IN A STRAIGHT LINE AND WALK IN MY PATH FFS.