This is how insignificant we are in the universe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's a thirst for knowledge that drives many of us. And human advancement has lead to many good things. People living for longer. Less chance of starvation. More comforts.
It's also led to many deaths. You know world war 1 was essentially carried out to further technological advancements and a testing ground? Pretty horrific. The thirst for knowledge is our greatest strength yet greatest weakness and will be the downfall of us. We are playing God and that never works out well in the movies so it's def not gonna workout in real life lol. Na na I joke seriously playing God is bad mkayy

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I liked a comment Neil DeGrasse Tyson made when someone asked what aliens would look like. He said something along the lines of:

"It's the audacity of humans to think aliens would look like us when nothing on our own planet looks like us. Aliens could be anything. They may even be pure energy, exist in another plane that we can't see. They could look like anything"
That's how I view aliens too.

I just liked Star Blazers.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
What's the point though? You'll just want more and more hence scientists lol. It's no coincidence that the more technology has progressed the world has become infinitely more evil even though there hasn't been a world war since the 40's it's still fkn evil and evil is now being accepted as 'good' according to society. Since when did society become God
it hasnt become more evil, it was evil back then

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah, but that means he had free will? If he didn't have free will he wouldn't have been able to use his pride? Coz that would be against the will of God. But the rest is pretty much what we believe, once lucifer got wind of how great we will be and eventually bow to us he would have none of that as he was pretty much the most powerful angel second to God but second to God is like not even being able to finish a race coz you're a fat fuck lol

like i said he was different from other angles and the leader and God's favorite too.

but again i am not well informed on this subject.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
it hasnt become more evil, it was evil back then
Back when? When pagans ruled the world? There's never been as many deaths in histories wars as there had been in the 20th century world wars. Which weren't about religion but power, technology and land.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
like i said he was different from other angles and the leader and God's favorite too.

but again i am not well informed on this subject.
Lucifer is a ungrateful ****. I always wonder though had I been in his shoes what would I have done, same with Adam.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
How do you know there isn't an ant bigger than your house look at the size of the universe lol.
The Dinoponera (World's largest ant) grows to a whole 4cm. The Queen of their species can hit an entire 6cm with a wingspan of a whopping 15cm. We better watch out people, these things will devour us effortlessly.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Wait but you believe angels still have free will? Hence lucifer rebelling and becoming satan? Or do guys believe something different?
Also we definitely don't believe humans are his lowest creation, in regard to what's on earth we are his greatest and were made in his image.
Lucifer was a Jin he was the highest ranking Jin and god rewarded him by placing him with the angels until his hate for Adam made him rebell.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
The Dinoponera (World's largest ant) grows to a whole 4cm. The Queen of their species can hit an entire 6cm with a wingspan of a whopping 15cm. We better watch out people, these things will devour us effortlessly.
That's impressive 4cm lol

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lucifer was a Jin he was the highest ranking Jin and god rewarded him by placing him with the angels until his hate for Adam made him rebell.

thats it.

angles from noor (light)
humans from clay
Jinns from fire.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Back when? When pagans ruled the world? There's never been as many deaths in histories wars as there had been in the 20th century world wars. Which weren't about religion but power, technology and land.
What about the world wide flood?

Not only were humans wiped out but all land animals, insects, as well. Sorry except for pairs of each species.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
thats it.

angles from noor (light)
humans from clay
Jinns from fire.
I see so there is a big difference between the Christian theology and Islamic theology in regards to the origin of satan. I think Christians have the same origin story of satan as Jews (Old Testament) ?

So is a jinn a demon? And God rewarded him for what reason?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I see so there is a big difference between the Christian theology and Islamic theology in regards to the origin of satan. I think Christians have the same origin story of satan as Jews (Old Testament) ?

So is a jinn a demon? And God rewarded him for what reason?

jinn is another Gods creation, invisible to us, they are also good and bad like us humans and they are also of different religions like us humans.

they too will be judged in life here after like us humans.

Status
Not open for further replies.