This is how insignificant we are in the universe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I see so there is a big difference between the Christian theology and Islamic theology in regards to the origin of satan. I think Christians have the same origin story of satan as Jews (Old Testament) ?

So is a jinn a demon? And God rewarded him for what reason?
There are good Jin and evil Jin same as mankind .
satan was highly ranked and rewarded cause there wasn't a place that he didn't worship God.

Just a question besides humans , Jinns and angles did God creat any other life form?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
satan was highly ranked and rewarded cause there wasn't a place that he didn't worship God.

Just a question besides humans , Jinns and angles did God creat any other life form?

yeah birds, animals, insects, bacteria, des

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
And the most interesting part is that no object can travel faster than light based on current theories including general relativity
That depends on the conditions.
Neutrons in a nuclear reactor are traveling faster than the speed of light in water. That's what causes the blue glow (Cherenkov radiation). It's a sort of "sonic boom" made of light.
IMG_2673.JPG

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

So jinns are like another species?

Did God create any other life forms? He created all life!!!!!!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
anyway back to the topic, thread is getting too 'religious"

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
So jinns are like another species?

Did God create any other life forms? He created all life!!!!!!
As zee explained jinns are made from fire.
I know god created all life but besides human jinns and angles there is know one else that god created to worship him.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What about the world wide flood?

Not only were humans wiped out but all land animals, insects, as well. Sorry except for pairs of each species.
I think there's been more deaths via abortions than people annihilated in the flood. Doubt the global population was anywhere near the population of today. Probs in the millions.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No. Turkey isn't far from africa lol they can walk there.
Why did they put all the funnel webs, tiger snakes and brown snakes in Australia? The least the fuckers could've done was drop that shit off in nth Korea.

Status
Not open for further replies.