Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
humans are and always will be God best creation

cos we obey God despite our "flaws"

Angles simply can not disobey God cos they do not have that "flaw"

I put the word flaw in quotes cos actually this is what makes some humans greater than Angles and some humans lowest of all creations.
Wait but you believe angels still have free will? Hence lucifer rebelling and becoming satan? Or do guys believe something different?
Also we definitely don't believe humans are his lowest creation, in regard to what's on earth we are his greatest and were made in his image.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wait but you believe angels still have free will? Hence lucifer rebelling and becoming satan? Or do guys believe something different?
Also we definitely don't believe humans are his lowest creation, in regard to what's on earth we are his greatest and were made in his image.
Humans God's greatest creation?

Nah, just the boobs.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Speaking of how insignificant we are.... I'll tell you something else that's insignificant (but they think are far bigger than the universe).

@Realist90 will agree here..

MUMMY BLOGGERS (like Constant Whore) and FEMINISISTS (like Clementine Fwhord)
Bahahahahahahh wooooooooooooooo.
Man I bet the bitches will complain about something in regards to the universe. It's oppressing to think the universe is a female they keeps reproducing galaxies lolllll. I dunno man they kill my life, clementine **** had an article the other day showing how empowered she is by picking only male sitters or something to prove a point, I mean if there were ever a reason to bring back the death penalty it would have to start with her. Sydney morning herald is fkn aids

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The issue humans have is simply this. 'Acceptance', humans fail to accept they may not have an answer, they may not understand, they may outright not know. But that is fucken fine!
I'd rather know. Many are content to not understand and content to not seek advancement and knowledge. I'm curious. I want to know what's out there. I want to know why we exist, how we exist, what else exists, why rap music still exists.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

no angles dont have free will, Lucifer was the leader of the angles who was made from fire where angles are made of light (noor), i dont know the details but he also didnt have the free will yet his pride came in his way when he was asked to bow down to adam.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep. Except that they're very difficult to harness. They're not like you see in Star Trek. Wormholes actually exist all around us but they are only on the sub-atomic level, they only open for less than a nanosecond, and if something passed through it then it would only travel less than the distance of an atom.

Professor Kip Thorne (one of my favorite theoretical physicists) theorised that we could take these one end of these pre-existing wormholes and drag it to a far away star. Then is we passed through it we would instantaneously travel through it. Well, kindof instantaneously. He theorised that if we travelled through it then it would be a blink of an eye for us, but in reality time would have passed by the amount of light years we traveled.

The major flaw as Thorne explained it is that in order to open this wormhole about 1 metre wide and keep it open for long enough for something to pass through, it would take a large amount of dark energy. About the size of Jupiter worth of dark energy. Or to put it another way. An amount of dark energy 1,300 times the size of earth.
Very interesting.. On space travel..until we can harness substantial speed..it's a waste of time..pun intended!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The human is what makes the tits so appealing, you ain't gonna fuck a giraffe with nice titties are you? Or a rock with titties lol

what about a blown up plastic with titties?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd rather know. Many are content to not understand and content to not seek advancement and knowledge. I'm curious. I want to know what's out there. I want to know why we exist, how we exist, what else exists, why rap music still exists.
What's the point though? You'll just want more and more hence scientists lol. It's no coincidence that the more technology has progressed the world has become infinitely more evil even though there hasn't been a world war since the 40's it's still fkn evil and evil is now being accepted as 'good' according to society. Since when did society become God

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So what do Aliens look like?

When I was a kid I assumed they were like us, only blue, like the Gamilon...

I liked a comment Neil DeGrasse Tyson made when someone asked what aliens would look like. He said something along the lines of:

"It's the audacity of humans to think aliens would look like us when nothing on our own planet looks like us. Aliens could be anything. They may even be pure energy, exist in another plane that we can't see. They could look like anything"

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
wtf this video says that the sun is bigger than earth lmao

last time i checked the earth was huge and the sun was like a little 2cm ball
Incorrect. The 2cm ball you refer to is the size of your left nut.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

yep i am sure it is encouraged in every religion, atleast in islam it is.

but we have already been told that the human knowledge is limited will always be limited so you will never find answers to certain questions

for example, why does God want to be invisible or what colour is stupidity?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What's the point though? You'll just want more and more hence scientists lol. It's no coincidence that the more technology has progressed the world has become infinitely more evil even though there hasn't been a world war since the 40's it's still fkn evil and evil is now being accepted as 'good' according to society. Since when did society become God
It's a thirst for knowledge that drives many of us. And human advancement has lead to many good things. People living for longer. Less chance of starvation. More comforts.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
no angles dont have free will, Lucifer was the leader of the angles who was made from fire where angles are made of light (noor), i dont know the details but he also didnt have the free will yet his pride came in his way when he was asked to bow down to adam.
Yeah, but that means he had free will? If he didn't have free will he wouldn't have been able to use his pride? Coz that would be against the will of God. But the rest is pretty much what we believe, once lucifer got wind of how great we will be and eventually bow to us he would have none of that as he was pretty much the most powerful angel second to God but second to God is like not even being able to finish a race coz you're a fat fuck lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
yep i am sure it is encouraged in every religion, atleast in islam it is.

but we have already been told that the human knowledge is limited will always be limited so you will never find answers to certain questions

for example, why does God want to be invisible or what colour is stupidity?
Blue and Gold. Or more recently, blue and white.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Man you're born bigger than the largest ant ever known to walk this great green Earth!
How do you know there isn't an ant bigger than your house look at the size of the universe lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.