Boycott Belmore

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alexander the Great

So I'm a grinning idiot for supporting a team I've supported through thick and thin for over 50 years am I? Just because a few clowns on here decide that whoever turns up is either mentally incompetent, and illegal immigrant or some hobo who has found tickets in the gutter doesn't make it true. By all means sit there on Sunday and watch soccer or netball or whatever it is you are going to do, but how dare you decide who I am, what I am or what I should do based on your personal set of principles. Feel happy in hoping for the Knights to flog us, no-one to turn up and whatever other sad little thing it is you are wishing for but don't presume to speak either for or about others.
images.jpg

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
So I'm a grinning idiot for supporting a team I've supported through thick and thin for over 50 years am I? Just because a few clowns on here decide that whoever turns up is either mentally incompetent, and illegal immigrant or some hobo who has found tickets in the gutter doesn't make it true. By all means sit there on Sunday and watch soccer or netball or whatever it is you are going to do, but how dare you decide who I am, what I am or what I should do based on your personal set of principles. Feel happy in hoping for the Knights to flog us, no-one to turn up and whatever other sad little thing it is you are wishing for but don't presume to speak either for or about others.
How is me stating an opinion that people who fork out their own money while the club treats them contemptuously are stupid a case of me presuming to speak for those people? It's the real fan brigade who are presuming to speak for us with all this nonsense about what constitutes a real fan....as if there's objective criteria for that.

If you give this club money right now it is only enabling Dib and others who are doing it great club right now. That's my honest opinion. So while I don't know you or whether you are a stupid person in a general sense, (I actually get the impression you're not) I definitely see your decision of supporting people who are doing a lot of harm to this club as stupid and counter productive. No doubt about it. If there were less of the uncompromisingly loyal brigade we would get those changes we need sooner. True loyalists show tough love at times. There's a huge difference between a true loyalist and a sap.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
but how dare you decide who I am, what I am or what I should do based on your personal set of principles. .
Nekk minute
Whoever is calling for 100 people on the kennel to boycott and thinks it's making a difference are idiots!

Perhaps you should practice what you preach

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The only way they will get me to turn up to Belmore is if they hand out some salvia and i can fucking drift through the 5th dimension while i spaz out on the hill instead of watching that garbage they call rugby league.

timetopisshasleroff

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I will allways follow the dogs, but ive stopped supporting the club financially since 2012, i cant put up with hasler and his crap

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let's all calm down and enjoy our team playing on 7 mate... against the Adelaide crows! Go the Might Bulldogs....

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Any **** that went to the game today is a fucking cocksucker. Support a bunch of ***** witj no ticker
I feel the same, even though we won, on fucking luck mind you,

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
How many turned up to the game I didn't boycott because I've been boycotting them since the bullshit nrl grand final in 2014

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
it wasn't the best game to go and see or even to watch on the big screen however, it was exciting at the end and glad we won as I always am, it was good to see Faitala-Mariner have good game, the young fella has a good future at the club, our halfs still don't know how to kick a ball on the run, still think M'Bye is over priced on what he produces during the game, as I have said many times before....Frawley is hopeless.
So much for the fucking Boycott lol

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
What was the crowd figure? From the TV there was heaps of vacant seats and clear patches of grass on the hill. If Belmore holds 18k I would guess 11k tops? Should normally have been and easy sell out, am I wrong?

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
What was the crowd figure? From the TV there was heaps of vacant seats and clear patches of grass on the hill. If Belmore holds 18k I would guess 11k tops? Should normally have been and easy sell out, am I wrong?
Just over 13,000 and it was pretty accurate by my guess. There wasn't much space on the hill - only where the sun would've been directly in their eyes and the stand was about 3/4 full. Even behind the goalposts had a fair few in there.

There were bugger all Knights supporters there, certainly less than a thousand.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I would have said 10-12K, not too bad considering there was a huge Boycott going on lol....... I felt sorry for all the fans that had to try find their car after the game TBH! it is a shit of a place to go watch a game. Only one place worse and that is Brookvale.

Status
Not open for further replies.