5. Sharks : With Kimm - 47.7% ; Without Kimm - 33.3%........-14.4%
6. Drags : With Barret - 55% ; Without Barrett - 43%...........-12%

lol

Christabella

Reaction score
Dr.Charisma MD said:
Taken out of this weeks Zoo Magazine;

6. Drags : With Barret - 55% ; Without Barrett - 43%...........-12%
I maintain they play better without him ... almost any other player would have scored that try today.

coastaldog

COACH
Reaction score
Christabella said:
I maintain they play better without him ... almost any other player would have scored that try today.

same with the sharks and kimorly,,,if he played last week they would have lost

sonnyfaifan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
what about ben ****zoki (hehe) it would be opposite wouldn't it.

PantherPower83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the one obvious thing that be can taken out of these statistics is the calibre of players. It understandable that these teams are listed given the outstanding nature of the players.

Those clubs that are not included appear to lack the one quality halfback/5/8 which these teams have.

The only teams that have quality halves that are not in these stats would be the Cowboys and Eagles. Although you will find that the longer the season goes, an injury to Thurston or Orford would see these two teams struggle IMO, just as the listed teams above appear to do.

Nate

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think you have to look at the circumstances of when the players are out though...

With the Broncos, Panthers and Dragons when either Lockyer, Barret or Gower is gone (though Barret is a bit injury prone) it is usually for an origin or test. So Barret's gone to play origin, but so has Gasnier, Cooper, Bailey, Ryles etc... Bronocs also have a major chunk of their team taken during origin and the Panthers also. So it's probably likely they won't do as well with players missing from thier team.

lockyer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Nate said:
I think you have to look at the circumstances of when the players are out though...

With the Broncos, Panthers and Dragons when either Lockyer, Barret or Gower is gone (though Barret is a bit injury prone) it is usually for an origin or test. So Barret's gone to play origin, but so has Gasnier, Cooper, Bailey, Ryles etc... Bronocs also have a major chunk of their team taken during origin and the Panthers also. So it's probably likely they won't do as well with players missing from thier team.
exacto mondo.

QLDGirl

queensland rock
Reaction score
Yep, I tend to agree with Nate. Although the Broncos - going through their rough patches, which is alot in the past few seasons, they did rely on Locky alot. But it seems this year, they're trying to get away from that ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.