Zane Tetevano signs a one-year deal

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There should be a few follow up articles from different media sources and he will also likely make a statement to the media so DJ has a few chances to redeem himself :tearsofjoy:
I think it definitely happens today if there is a story posted now it's official.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If Lodge can play, I don't have a problem with this one. The Bubbler and dog shagger got very high penalties by this standard though.
That's my point though this is an NRL issue not a bulldogs issue.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ur probably right mate. I do no some people who been in jail. They actually good people now, so I normally go on the side of second chance or even third chance.
well you could be right there because if this bloke had stalked/ put hands on my daughter he would be in a box and I would be in super max and I don't consider myself a bad person.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
So 2020 his last year in the NRL he averaged ~110 metres a game in ~32 minutes mainly of the bench for Panther. Those are really good numbers (~3.4 metres/minute), but I feel like this signing is 3 years too late. He's been playing in an inferior competition for 3 years, he's now 33 and just had a stroke (a few months ago?) so for those reasons it's hard to be excited about this signing.

maxixam

New Pup
Reaction score
The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs is pleased to announce the signing of veteran forward, Zane Tetevano.

The 33-year-old rejoins the NRL on a one-year deal with the Club, with General Manager of Football Phil Gould welcoming him to Belmore today: "Zane is a highly respected senior player who will bring leadership and work ethic to our group."

The International prop started his career at the Newcastle Knights, relocating from New Zealand as a teenager to join their pathways. He made his NRL debut in 2011 for the Knights before spending three seasons at the Roosters where he played in their 2018 Grand Final win. He then joined Penrith on a two-year deal before being granted a release to join the Leeds Rhinos. In all, Tetevano played over 120 games in the NRL.

Internationally, Tetevano has represented the Cook Islands on ten occasions as well as having made three Test appearances for New Zealand.

Tetevano was released from Leeds last year on medical grounds but has since passed a fitness test to take up the deal at Canterbury. The new recruit commenced training with the Bulldogs squad earlier today.
This signing is going to totally revolutionise our squad! Hmm…..

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bet most, if not all people bagging this signing wanted us to sign AFB who is also a wife basher. Lmao @ least I will admit it, but far be it from any of the clowns on here to ever do that.

I don’t like this for his DV past but he’s not on the level of AFB obviously. It’s just hilarious how people view different players with similar rap sheets, based on random variables, but mainly how good a player they are and “the vibe”. I still don’t like this signing, but I bet you would be hard pressed to find a club who has never had one of these types on their books.

The most entertaining posts are from oppo fans like Wahs ffs, acting like sjw’s when they still employ Dylan Walker and AFB lmfao. And they signed Lodge.