Zac Woolford has signed with the Knights

Gizmo

Hero's r Zero's
Reaction score
https://www.newcastleknights.com.au/news/2018/11/01/handy-hooker-signs-on-for-2019/

Gifted hooker Zac Woolford has signed with the nib Newcastle Knights for the 2019 season.

The No.9 joins the Club after a successful season with Canterbury-Bankstown in the Intrust Super Premiership competition.

The 22-year-old played a vital role in guiding the Bulldogs to a grand final victory over Newtown.

"Zac is a talented player," Knights Player List Manager Troy Pezet said.

"Like his father, he has great knowledge of the game.

"Due to a jaw injury early in the year, he was unlucky to not have already made his NRL debut.

"We're confident he can reach his potential with us and excited to see where that leads."
He is the son of former Knights assistant coach and Canberra great Simon Woolford.

A Raiders junior who starred in their 20s side, the crafty rake not only has good vision but is also a handy goal-kicker.

Woolford joins the Knights on a one-year-deal and is eager to start the next chapter in his career.

"I'm stoked to be moving to Newcastle," Woolford said.

"It's a Club on the up, with young guys who want to win, like I do.

"My dad was there recently so I visited the town quite a bit and loved it there.

"It's a good opportunity and a good fit."

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Clearly don't see much in Levi or anyone else they have at #9.

We should tell them we want Woolford and others for Klemmer :D

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Fuck the little turncoat to...

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
why don't we just give Newcastle all our players... fuck sakes...

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He can fuck off too. Told us in May he was going to england with daddy. That was after we'd looked after him for 12 weeks cause he didnt know what a dentist was. And he was never making his NRL debut this year cause he wasn't in the top 30. And until Nu Brown got injured, he was only off the bench. Fucking gingers.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
why don't we just give Newcastle all our players... fuck sakes...
Seems we are Newcastles feeder side.

The only ladder these ***** are creeping up is my "most detested side" ladder, ALTHOUGH in fairness looking at Marathon Stadium forum, they actually have some pretty level headed and realistic posters over there.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He can get fucked, him and his dad

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems we are Newcastles feeder side.

The only ladder these ***** are creeping up is my "most detested side" ladder, ALTHOUGH in fairness looking at Marathon Stadium forum, they actually have some pretty level headed and realistic posters over there.
Some years ago I listed our clubs enemies not opponents in a football comp just (enemies), the first 3 in order The Rotters, Newcastle, and Penrith, not much has changed since, anyone agree.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What I would really want to know was Woolford offered a contract, if not what was the reason, If certain players don't want to play for our club it is better to know, and know the reason at that.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Some years ago I listed our clubs enemies not opponents in a football comp just (enemies), the first 3 in order The Rotters, Newcastle, and Penrith, not much has changed since, anyone agree.

Penrith and Newcastle? Lol

Very weird selection there mate

Those two clubs don’t bother me or anyone I know at all..

Klemmers situation aside

Mackdoggies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think manly has to be well up that list!

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Penrith and Newcastle? Lol

Very weird selection there mate

Those two clubs don’t bother me or anyone I know at all..

Klemmers situation aside
I think most would agree with the rotters, that started with Bullfrog and Quale, It appeared to me that Newcastle has wanted to beat us more than any other club. as for Penrith Gould has a big influence there, as for Manly they were supposed to be the most hated club, but I have never seen anything other than football rivals from them.

Last edited:

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think most would agree with the rotters, that started with Bullfrog and Quale, It appeared to me that Newcastle has wanted to beat us more than any other club. as for Penrith Gould has a big influence there, as for Manly they were supposed to be the most hated club, but I have never seen anything other than football rivals from them.

Eels?
Dragons?

If tour going to pick a top 3
They would be in it with easts.