Opinion Zac Montgomery

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Booth is still around will have a delayed start has not fully recovered from his bad ankle/leg injury. Gould posted update a while back.
Oh ok. I must be mistaking Booth with someone else. There was a bit of a kerfuffle about some forward we signed and let go soon after from the lower grades.

Robdog111

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Oh ok. I must be mistaking Booth with someone else. There was a bit of a kerfuffle about some forward we signed and let go soon after from the lower grades.
Think you will find that was Jack Stringer.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Think you will find that was Jack Stringer.
The name doesn't ring a bell. But I guess we've shuffled a few players from the lower grades pretty recently. I haven't kept track of our junior levels like I used to.

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There was that other big unit from
The Storm system that never eventuated either. Cant remember his name

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
These young props either stand up or hide in shadows and fall out of the system and return to park footy

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That’s him. What happened to him?
I got no idea to be honest. I recall he was brought to the club with big wraps on him, had some sort of pre season injury and never heard about him again

Bulldog Brower

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I got no idea to be honest. I recall he was brought to the club with big wraps on him, had some sort of pre season injury and never heard about him again
Iirc, he struggled to make the Jersey Flegg side after his injury and then asked for a release.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Judda Turahui, Gus was talking him up all pre season before 2022 and he didn't last the year
I remember some dumb **** on here abusing me about how I was stupid not putting him in my NSW Cup teamlist LOL

Hound Dog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Any chance this bloke will do a Preston this year. A prop who looked good in Flegg for roosters with Preston and he is still only 20/21. Looks to have a good one on one tackle as well.

He's got good technique in a few things, seems like he could develop well if he stays in the system.
Maybe because the defence he's up against are lightweights or they don't wrestle but he gets up quick for play the balls too

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lets not get too carried away about Sam Hughes. Let's wait until he is able to play 2 x 20mins in 10+ games straight and then make judgements about him. He has absolutely definitely got the potential but this doesn't mean sh*t unles he is actually on the field.
Why do people think potato is any good then ?