Zac Montgomery (via Mole)

dogon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hope he goes better than the last boom young prop named Zac we got from the Roosters, Zac Cardassilaris. only played 13 NYC & 4 Reserve grade games for us.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Hopefully does better then the last few promising props we picked up from the roosters in Danny Williams and Lloyd perrett :p
Lol shocking signings.

I'm pretty sure we signed DW not long after we released those Bred Not Bought t-shirts in response to them poaching our players? Hahahaha...

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If anyone is interested the Roosters are playing the Panthers in the prelim at 1:00pm Saturday on Nswtv/Facebook this weekend.

Have a look at Zac Montgomery and Jacob Preston who drops back to Jersey Flegg this weekend.

Jacob started in Jersey Flegg this year and finished the year in cup it should be a good game.

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Some good highlights, puts good effort in defence.

Some of the opposition tackling was questionable creating easy tries for him

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice potential, I'm also keen to see how Samuel Hughes develops - nice big frames that will fill out when they get into the NRL system.

Also, they both appear to have decent leg speed and play with plenty of aggression - without the leg speed you end up with a Dylan Napa instead of a Paul Harrigan

Paul Doolans mirror

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Before the "Dark Days" of Hasler, Dibb, and, Castle, the Bulldogs were known as probably the best "nursery" club for finding and blooding promising young players, it looks like Gus is going back to the future and the future looks very bright indeed...
Agree...we used to get a heap of talented juniors from qld and nz and then along came the recruitment guru Noel cleal and we haven't recovered since..it seems Gus is going back to what bullfrog did best in recruiting..

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Once Hasler came in that's when it all changed with our Juniors and recruitment. We had a good recruitment manager may he rest in peace Peter Mulholland he did such a great job with recruitment. Noel cleal I don't know what he was doing half the time. Thankfully Gus has returned to the club and is making positive changes.

GUSLER

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Before the "Dark Days" of Hasler, Dibb, and, Castle, the Bulldogs were known as probably the best "nursery" club for finding and blooding promising young players, it looks like Gus is going back to the future and the future looks very bright indeed...
In our 04 team - I think only patten, Ryan, and omeley debuted at another club. Willie tonga may have played a FG game or 2 for eels