News Zac Hetherington

Jahn Osiata

New Pup
Reaction score
Zac Hetherington has inked a 12-month extension to remain at Belmore until the end of 2023.

Rising Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs hooker Zac Hetherington is hoping to emulate by breaking into the NRL next season at the Bulldogs.

“I’m glad the Bulldogs have shown in faith in me with another deal,” he said. I had a tough year with injuries, I did my MCL, but I’m staying at the Bulldogs and hopefully i can play NRL some time next year, even if i get one or two games just to get a taste of first grade would be great.”

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Zac Hetherington has inked a 12-month extension to remain at Belmore until the end of 2023.

Rising Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs hooker Zac Hetherington is hoping to emulate by breaking into the NRL next season at the Bulldogs.

“I’m glad the Bulldogs have shown in faith in me with another deal,” he said. I had a tough year with injuries, I did my MCL, but I’m staying at the Bulldogs and hopefully i can play NRL some time next year, even if i get one or two games just to get a taste of first grade would be great.”
Good thing about being a hooker is even if the team has a star hooker u wont displace unless he's injured, if good enough u can always get regular games at 14

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
So 3 hookers in the squad now? Zac, Mahoney and clarke

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, don’t really know about this. Couldn’t make the Dogs NSW cup side when healthy, was playing for Mounties with Tui Katoa.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Integral part of the wanna win culture, must of done something right, seems like a top fella.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Who is he supposed to be emulating?

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is Ryan Gray out of favour? I thought he was going ok and was keeping Cook out of reggies at times too wasn't he?

The Hetherington we want isn't available, Kobe...

dogon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Well I'm confused Brandon Clarke is ahead of Gray?? Based on what?
Next year Brandon Clarke has a top30 contract but Gray doesn't & seeing Zac Hetherington has just signed a NSWcup contract or a second year to his current development contract maybe Gray is behind. In 1966 I used to lean on the pickets watching my beloved Berries.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Next year Brandon Clarke has a top30 contract but Gray doesn't & seeing Zac Hetherington has just signed a NSWcup contract or a second year to his current development contract maybe Gray is behind. In 1966 I used to lean on the pickets watching my beloved Berries.
Ok thanks mate, vaguely remember seeing something about Clarke down from Qld but when he came down is what I don't recall..and played just a couple of reggies games off the bench I note.
Sounds like Gray is indeed not wanted thought he was tracking ok maybe not.

grunta

= dOgGyStYlE =
Reaction score
Wtf has happened to Danny Ghantous? Had big wraps on him... always thought he had all the attributes to make a great hooker! Anyone got any info?