YouTube rewind so empowering

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Just take a look at the like/dislike ratio lmfao. I think it’s clear the overwhelming majority at least on YouTube is sick and tired of the forced politics which happens to be purely from the left lol. Anyways if y’all haven’t seen it watch it here and get ready for a dose of empowerment.

@K E @ASSASSIN @Fear.The.Roo @Armchair critic @south of heaven

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah fuck that shit...
5.2 million thumbs down (it was 4.3 last night when I watched it).
1.7 million thumbs up (it was 1.6 million last night).

Youtube getting torn a new arsehole in the comments field by 90% of the people commenting.

No idea about the fascination of Fortnight (fuck it)... or stupid shit in there.

Bunch of fucking flops that nobody has ever heard of (except the 3 guys from How Ridiculous in the ASMR scene).

I follow a few content creators are they are sick of getting bent over and fucked by Youtube who constantly demoney their videos for no reason.

Side note ... it's currently the second most disliked video in Youtubes history, with only Baby by Justin Bieber doing worse with 9.7 million thumbs down. Its going to smash that given it pumped out 4.2 million dislikes in 48 hours.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Where da people in wheelchairs..bastards..I can’t believe they never put in the most vulnerable of all..OUTRAGE

Last edited:

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was good to see Primitive Technology get a run during the credits. But yeah the PSA was so fucking cringe as was the fortnite shite, and doesn't ninja do most of his stuff on YouTube's competitor twitch?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Honest to God, or Steven Hawkins my apologies commies, I turned it off as soon as I saw that fresh prince guy. Fuck him and his nice, clean rap.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Honest to God, or Steven Hawkins my apologies commies, I turned it off as soon as I saw that fresh prince guy. Fuck him and his nice, clean rap.
That’d be a great rap song title.. ‘F$&k him and his nice, clean rap’..

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That’d be a great rap song title.. ‘F$&k him and his nice, clean rap’..
The "wipe your shoes on the mat" part kills me.

Someone just cleaned that floor, woo hoo.say what, what... Ha ha.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I ain't clicking on that shit after reading you guys reactions lol

#DumbCuntsDon'tMatter

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

Just take a look at the like/dislike ratio lmfao. I think it’s clear the overwhelming majority at least on YouTube is sick and tired of the forced politics which happens to be purely from the left lol. Anyways if y’all haven’t seen it watch it here and get ready for a dose of empowerment.

@K E @ASSASSIN @Fear.The.Roo @Armchair critic @south of heaven
My head started going numb watching this, I had to stop watching!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Or maybe they just don’t like videos that are as cheesy as fuck .... To draw conclusions about the political motivations of people who downvoted a video that features more cheese than the underpants of a seedy old man who hasn’t washed for a week is a little presumptuous. You silly sausage you! Lol

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Or maybe they just don’t like videos that are as cheesy as fuck .... To draw conclusions about the political motivations of people who downvoted a video that features more cheese than the underpants of a seedy old man who hasn’t washed for a week is a little presumptuous. You silly sausage you! Lol
So are you saying this is a conspiracy from Bega created to sell more cheese?

Maybe if the owners of Bega are reptilian aliens who work for the Cheesalatti, then it's plausible lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Update:
86 million views.
1.9 million likes
6.5 million dislikes

Youtube making history on their own platform.... for all the wrong reasons.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
YouTube rewind is always cringey and cheesy lol. The politics is there in your face they weren’t trying to hide it lol.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Update:
86 million views.
1.9 million likes
6.5 million dislikes

Youtube making history on their own platform.... for all the wrong reasons.
YouTube and lily Singh will come out and say the downvotes are all from Nazis who were intimidated by whamen that “found their voices in 2018”

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
So are you saying this is a conspiracy from Bega created to sell more cheese?

Maybe if the owners of Bega are reptilian aliens who work for the Cheesalatti, then it's plausible lol
Who needs a conspiracy to sell cheese? I’d breathe cheese if I could. The dairy kind, that is ....Lol

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Who needs a conspiracy to sell cheese? I’d breathe cheese if I could. The dairy kind, that is ....Lol
What's your fav? Kraft Cheddar in the blue box is my fave. Misses made me try the soft one with the white shit on the outside, didn't eat the outside but the inside was awesome lol

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
YouTube rewind is always cringey and cheesy lol. The politics is there in your face they weren’t trying to hide it lol.
No there were sections of the video that were clearly partisan... but it was also cheesy as fuck, lol.

It probably got downvotes from a fair few triggered lefties too. Triggered by the bad dancing....lol

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
What's your fav? Kraft Cheddar in the blue box is my fave. Misses made me try the soft one with the white shit on the outside, didn't eat the outside but the inside was awesome lol
I haven’t had that blue box cheddar in years, but it’s good shit!

I like it all... tasty, Swiss... Gouda...Edam...cheddar, mozzarella on pizza.... Camembert.... Brie with sliced strawberry and kiwi fruit on a cracker is the shit.