Your Tri Nations Team(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MrCharisma

mitchusonfire said:
you WILL regret this so ****ing much if GB wins.

like seriously be prepared for the worst...then what he would make u do would go far beyond that.
I'm thinking that he posts a naked photo of himself on The Kennel... oh man would that be the biggest burn in history

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
MrCharisma said:
I'm thinking that he posts a naked photo of himself on The Kennel... oh man would that be the biggest burn in history
oh god no....A.A.D2.jpg god no...plus he will digitally enhance himself lol

H

Haztrick

MrCharisma said:
What kind of bet are you looking for chump?
Hmmm.. Maybe something to do with what that Cowboys fan had to do?

Ok, how about this.. If GB win the Tri Nations, I will go down the end of my street to the main road, I'll wear GB colours, paint my face in GB colours and wave a large sign saying AUSTRALIA SUCK - GO GREAT BRITAIN.. I'll get my mate to video camera the whole thing aswell..

If GB do not win the the Tri Nations, you must do th esame thing, although you must be in Australian colours and waving a large sign saying GREAT BRITAIN SUCK MAJORLY..

How's that for a bet? Im in for it if you are... If you want, I'll make up a contract, print it, sign it, scan it and send it to you on MSN for signing then you can re-scan it and we have ourself a legit deal.... What do you say? Or are you scared because you know GB will loose?

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
no thats gay, u dont get humiliated enough.

M

MrCharisma

A.A.D said:
Hmmm.. Maybe something to do with what that Cowboys fan had to do?

Ok, how about this.. If GB win the Tri Nations, I will go down the end of my street to the main road, I'll wear GB colours, paint my face in GB colours and wave a large sign saying AUSTRALIA SUCK - GO GREAT BRITAIN.. I'll get my mate to video camera the whole thing aswell..

If GB do not win the the Tri Nations, you must do th esame thing, although you must be in Australian colours and waving a large sign saying GREAT BRITAIN SUCK MAJORLY..

How's that for a bet? Im in for it if you are... If you want, I'll make up a contract, print it, sign it, scan it and send it to you on MSN for signing then you can re-scan it and we have ourself a legit deal.... What do you say? Or are you scared because you know GB will loose?
No dice

If you and the rest of The Kennel are so confident that Australia will win the trophy, you will have no drama in posting yourself naked on The Kennel.

As for myself, I will wear an Australian jersey and post it as well as host a banner of your choosing as a signature until the NRL season begins.

H

Haztrick

lol, that is extrememly gay... My bet is much better.. We should do mine, plus I issued it first.. Accept my bet..

M

MrCharisma

A.A.D said:
lol, that is extrememly gay... My bet is much better.. We should do mine, plus I issued it first.. Accept my bet..
No dice

If you were so confident in Australia, you'd accept mine

H

Haztrick

I set the bet first so if you're so confident, accept mine... There is no way any kenneler (bar crystal) would post themself naked on a public website..

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
ill have the final say on this...

M

MrCharisma

A.A.D said:
I set the bet first so if you're so confident, accept mine... There is no way any kenneler (bar crystal) would post themself naked on a public website..
Looks like there will be no challange

H

Haztrick

Im not that confident that I'd post the picture you're requesting on a public website.. Even though you'd love me too.. lol

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
oh dear god MrC...Have some humanity. Cry2.jpg was foul enough.

M

MrCharisma

Majn00n™ said:
oh dear god MrC...Have some humanity. Cry2.jpg was foul enough.
I don't understand

If everyone including ADHD is so confident in Australia winning, then there should be no hesitation on accepting the challange from the under dog such as myself. Coming last in 2005 means I have no possible way of sinking any lower then I am.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
accept it AAD.

Buncey

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
1 - Brent Webb
2 - Tame Tupou
3 - Jake Webster
4 - Steve Matai
5 - Manu Vatuvai
6 - Jerome Ropati
7 - Stacey Jones
8 - Roy Asotasi (if available)
9 - David Faiumu
10 - Ruben Wiki
11 - Tony Puletua
12 - Frank Pritchard
13 - Louie Anderson

14 - Dene Halatau
15 - David Fa'alogo
16 - Simon Mannering
17 - ???

All my players are from NRL, Stacey being the exception, as I don't watch any ESL and don't know how the players are going. But there are some names i'll throw in from ESL & NRL...

Jeremy Smith
George Carmont
Manase Manuokafoa
Joe Galuvao
Ali Lauiti'iti
Jason Cayless
Vinnie Anderson
Shontayne Hape
Clinton Toopi (always performs for Kiwis)
Paul Rauhihi
Thomas Leuleuai

Can't think of any others.

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
MrCharisma said:
I don't understand

If everyone including ADHD is so confident in Australia winning, then there should be no hesitation on accepting the challange from the under dog such as myself. Coming last in 2005 means I have no possible way of sinking any lower then I am.

LMAO...ADHD...LOLLL

But I see your reasoning. But you never know. GB May just win. And I'd hope that this is one bet that isn't kept.

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Majn00n™ said:
LMAO...ADHD...LOLLL

But I see your reasoning. But you never know. GB May just win. And I'd hope that this is one bet that isn't kept.
doesn't matter, nobody in their right minds would click on it anyways.

Buncey

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
People we are forgetting about the current champions...LoL

H

Haztrick

Marty, you know you would click it.. You know you would..

Ok, I'll accept the bet on one condition - At least 5 other kennelers must accept it aswell, Mitch has to be one of them due to his constant bagging of me, lol..

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A.A.D said:
Marty, you know you would click it.. You know you would..
my god.. don't poison my mind with words like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.