Your team vs rorters

Status
Not open for further replies.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lane was very threatening last time we played roosters, poked through the line most runs and was ready to offload. I think it was against the roosters. He is a bit slow laterally in defence though which is worrying

Barba

TANK
Reaction score
keep attacking their shit right side defence with our good left side attack

ferguson cannot defend and j moz is looking really good

maybe start klemmer/kasiano with graham?

we actually have some decent attack when we dont try and play the grinding out shit

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Noone has mentioned the fact that graham has been crap lately.....his hit ups have been really soft....he hasnt being bending the line at all....he never stops trying but i really think he had been a disappointment lately

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
We will lift for this game. We seem to do better as underdogs, rather than hot favourites. Maybe coz favourites doesnt have the word dogs in it, but id rather us as underdogs like all of last years finals series. With a different result at the end of course.
Any long term dogs supporter would agree with that mate , have to have fast linespeed and put up the blue wall

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Noone has mentioned the fact that graham has been crap lately.....his hit ups have been really soft....he hasnt being bending the line at all....he never stops trying but i really think he had been a disappointment lately
Maybe nobody has mentioned it because it's bullcrap and you're off your head.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
keep attacking their shit right side defence with our good left side attack

ferguson cannot defend and j moz is looking really good

maybe start klemmer/kasiano with graham?

we actually have some decent attack when we dont try and play the grinding out shit

I honestly believe, or want to believe, we put our attack on ice after the bunnies game. I think we'll see a lot more of Cook running this week and some more offloads and second phase stuff. We played footy for one set after 77 minutes and went the whole field. There has to be more to it. Please let there be more to it.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I honestly believe, or want to believe, we put our attack on ice after the bunnies game. I think we'll see a lot more of Cook running this week and some more offloads and second phase stuff. We played footy for one set after 77 minutes and went the whole field. There has to be more to it. Please let there be more to it.
I'm living on the belief that we drop to our opponents level of shitness.

Hence we struggled against the Knights, Warriors and Dragons.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Also the way we put on a try the first set after we fell behind makes me think we do the bare minimum to preserve energy.

Status
Not open for further replies.