13) Stagg
14) Pritchard
15) Idris (reserve 2nd row)
16) kasiano
17) millington

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if moore is basing his team line up on form then roberts should get a bench spot at least.we are missing a running game on the edges from a pivot.you can use prichard/eastwood on the edges but if the pivot can be dangerous at the line then the d will be in 2 mind.would ike to see more running from ennis but i guess we need to get the best pack on the park to help...which would include eastwood and millington imo.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keating has 1 bad game and is dropped? If that's the case then Ryan should never play 1st grade again.
Ryan was awful I did note that, I dont think with the Idris contract and two touch ups sacking the skipper would be good and have the club at the medias mercy. If Ryan is dropped who do we give the (c) to???

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Another quality thread by shutup. Man they wont drop even half the players u suggest lol

Dropping anyone after a wet game vs the premiers would be a bit much. So we arent as good as the Premiers and an always good at home Storm. Did you really think we would be this soon into a season with a new team?

Not dusting off the panic button yet.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Payne is playing awesome. I have never seen someone offload so often. He always seems to have the hand free. I would say Sonny Bill was the last player I remember with his ball carrying arm always available for an offload but comapared to eastwood I think Payne is probably a more potent off loader. If fit he should be in the team for the full 24+ rounds. Also Barba is awesome. He is playing very well and found himself a home. Even did enough to stop a few long breaks (i think he stopped cooper or Gasnier which is a very good sign)

As for changes I think Armit and Hodgo need to go down. Armit got dominated every tackle and didnt even notice Hodgo. Supprised Armit made positive meters at the end of the game.

I dont have 2 props that are crying out to get a start in first grade though and it is our lightest position this year. I guess Millington was good for the sharks but has been playing lock in reserves. Kasiano's impact is very limited with only 25-35 mins on the field, Paea was solid today, he played well. Maybe start with Paea, bring in Millington and maybe kasiano as the 2nd prop but I would have hoped we had someone a bit more solid and experienced then Kasiano. That leaves Payne and Halatau on the bench who can slot in the back row (and halatau can cover in the backs, halves or hooker if there is an injury).

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
1.Barba
2.Turner
3.Lafai
4.Idris
5.Goodwin
6.Roberts
7.Hodkinson
8.Tolman
9.Ennis
10.Ryan
11.Pritchard
12.Payne
13.Stagg

14.Foster
15.Paea
16.Kasiano
17.Halatau

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Ryan was awful I did note that, I dont think with the Idris contract and two touch ups sacking the skipper would be good and have the club at the medias mercy. If Ryan is dropped who do we give the (c) to???
Where did I say we should drop Ryan? I said if you are going to start sacking players for 1 bad game then he should be first. Neither deserve to be in reserve grade was my point.

morgandogs

ARMIT LOVE
Reaction score
barba
turner
latai
idris/wright
goodwin
keating
hodgkinson
toleman
ennis
paea
ryan
payne
stagg

pritchard
foster
millington
seizer

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
wouldnt be a bad idea to give idris the boot this comin week

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
NSW cup is undefeated so surely someone is pushing for a spot. Not Warburton or Hodgson though

corka

Waterboy
Reaction score
There is a reason why you only have 66 posts and is called the waterboy
Hes on track to surpass your 179 in 4 years yuleh..
Before you start on my posts i run a business and have 4 children doesnt allow much time to dribble.

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if idris is out injured whos going best in nsw cup.. rauicava or wright?

Barba's Barber

puppy power
Reaction score
I think its time to mix things up and start Roberts and have Keating as a bench impact. I know Keating is playing brilliant but our first half performances are ordinary at the moment.

Old Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some of you are spot on, others haven't a clue. Hodgson is no longer a first grader. The rest are fine. I was impressed that Kevin Moore rested the two young forwards. It will pay off.

Sull

Whitaker Eye
Reaction score
Foster in for Hodgson will just about do.

Dogmad

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
1. barba
2. turner
3. halatau
4. idris
5. lafai
6. roberts
7. hodkinson
8. tolman
9. ennis