• Mitchell Pearce

• Phoenix Crossland

• Tony Milford

• Chad Townsend

Results are only viewable after voting.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Candidates appear to be settled shortlist. Who is your preference?

ps. Don’t say Hunt. It’s confirmed he wont be coming

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My preference will be Brooks with Cogger orPearce as backup

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
From that list, have to be townsend, hes a steady halfback who can control a game, not had his best year but last when cowboys were in form he was very decent, fogarty next after that, foran too injury prone and the rest just very average

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I must say I was very impressed with Jack Cogger filling in for Nathan Cleary for the Panthers game last night
I know we Let him go when he played for us but I'm
thinking we didn't give much of a chance to prove himself.
one. we had a shit team at the time & 2. he wasn't getting enough time to show if he was good enough for first grade.
It was also a time when we had lots of internal issues and salary cap problems happening at the Bulldogs,
now with Cleary at the panthers for a long time to come & we have some good players in our team with more on the way he might be a good cheap option, he has a decent kicking game, and he seems to be able to steer the team around.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
KO 100%. This year is gone. I think the kid will learn alot this year & deliver in the future.
KO looks several years, if not another lifetime off being a first grade halfback

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great thread. That is for sure the settled list that Gus would be looking at lol We are better off with KO if those flops are options
Whether u like it or not, these are the options outside of who we currently have. It’s not pretty, but it’s the reality of the situation

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
None of the above ... my votes for either Rajab or BBO, Oloapu will hopefully turn out to be a good player but he is never going to be a halfback imo.