Your prediction and line up for next week boys! This is it fire up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toey .H.C.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
WE will beat the storm this week! Origin is going to be so intense being the decider and all I expect slater, cronk & smith to all be on one leg by the weekend!

***MARK MY WORDS*** lol! im so delusional!

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
500-0, Smith man of the match and Slater to get the record for most tries in a game

Spudowsky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
WE will beat the storm this week! Origin is going to be so intense being the decider and all I expect slater, cronk & smith to all be on one leg by the weekend!

***MARK MY WORDS*** lol! im so delusional!
Bellamy will rest he's big 3 and we will still lose. Just like last year!!!

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Dogs 1-12 just to do all our heads in :-)

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
It only gets harder, can we try Brad Morrin, Gary Warburton and Chris Armit? We are running out of chances like last year, they need to create oppurtunities with high kicks, set plays and offloads in the tackles.

dedezy

Waterboy
Reaction score
So over this season **** effort all around last weeks it seems like Ennis has more control of the team than anyone in the club including Kevin Moore.

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
I'd put Payne as starting Lock. No point of bringing in an impact player when we're 20 fcking points down.....
KE. You have made the mistake of applying logic to this situation. There is no point bringing on an impact player when we're 20 fking points down, unless you are "coach" Kevin Moore.

One thing that Moore has a complete inability to do (among many things) is read the flow of a game. If a player was having an absolute blinder but Moore had it written in his game plan to take him off at the 20th minute, that's what he'd do. If some spark in attack was needed and Corey Payne could provide that, Moore would leave him sitting on the bench and watch as the game slipped away and then bring him on when it was too late.

Moore will do the same sh*t he has been doing all year and unfortunately I feel the outcome of the game against Melbourne is inevitable. It is really just a question of how much we lose by. The worst coach in the NRL against the best (I consider Bellamy and Bennett pretty much on a par at #1)

P

Paint.

TBH Smith, Cronk and Slater to all back up. Dogs to be down by 30-0 at halftime. We come out in the 2nd half and play even worse than we did in the 1st - but t hey keep making mistakes, and somehow Roberts and Barba are the only two players in the team playing well. Last second field goal to Roberts, 31-30. All fans pissed off as Moore keeps his job after our worst performance all year

BullDoggy10

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
1/ Turner
2/ Morris ( is not a centre)
3/ Wright
4/ Lafai
5/ Lett ( has good pace but needs to get the ball and improve under the high ball)
6/ Barba ( has a good passing game and can be lethal in attack)
7/ Reynalds ( he is a halfback and that is where he should stay. Hodkinson offers zero in attack)
13/ Payne ( Stagg is a good defender but get in the way in attack)
12/ Pritchard ( needs to stay on the field longer)
11/ Ryan ( lucky to be holding his spot running on old legs but still does plenty of work)
10/Tolman ( needs to bend the line back a bit more and fight in tackled, but he has probably been our best)
9/Ennis
8/Paea (has size but I would like a better work rate from him)
Reseves
14/Eastward
15/Idris(for impact)
16/Kasiano
17/Millington or one of the younger guys from the NSW cup Taupua or Browne

adamski007

Kennel Established
Reaction score
1) Barba
2) Turner
3) Morris
4) Lafai
5) Wright
6) Romelo
7) hodkinson
8) Paea
9) Ennis
10) Tolman
11) Pritchard
12) Halatau
13) Stagg

14) Kasiano
15) Payne
16) Eastwood
17) Keating

Last edited by a moderator:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
TBH Smith, Cronk and Slater to all back up. Dogs to be down by 30-0 at halftime. We come out in the 2nd half and play even worse than we did in the 1st - but t hey keep making mistakes, and somehow Roberts and Barba are the only two players in the team playing well. Last second field goal to Roberts, 31-30. All fans pissed off as Moore keeps his job after our worst performance all year
Makes no sense at all.

bert

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What are you smoking dude ?

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
my team
barba(tempting to have at 6)
turner
morris(looks crap due to keating running side ways)
idris
wright(looks safe make good mtrs but not sure about speed)
roberts(if we play with depth he will do the job)
hodkinson
Finucane (the future captain and next price)
prichard
payne
tolman
ennis c
ryan(only out of respect but prefer him gone tbh )
kassiano
eastwood
paea
Halatau
I hate seeing the dogs shopping for players i prefer they lose and build than buy and lose. We have a good base of old in prichard and ennis morris and young in barba lafai finnucane tapou jackson just give them a taste. We need and new style of attack flat and close to the ruck is bull**** and up and in def has to come back, come on kev your killing us.

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Barba
2. Turner
3. Wright
4. Morris
5. Lett
6. Roberts
7. Hodkinson
8. Tolman
9. Ennis
10. Paea
11. Pritchard
12. Ryan
13. Halatau

14. Keating
15. Eastwood
16. Payne
17. Kasiano

habibsta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
1. Barba
2. Turner
3. Morris
4. Wright
5. Lett

6. Renoylds
7. Hodgkinsom

8. Kasiano
9. Ennis (c) Might as well start now
10. Tolman
11. Idris
12. Pritchard
13. Halatau

14. Paea
15. Browne
16. Ryan
17. Romelo

Stagg needs to go offers nothing in attack and even though he tackles gets dominated
Keating and Roberts offer nothing in attack
Idris makes more metres than all our forwards might as well get more ball

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Well to be honest as if the team will change. If QLD win and I reckon they will then god help us with Slater, Cronk and Smith......................Melbourne 48 to dogs 4! Barba late try through no form of attack other than pace.

C

chipandchase

1. Barba
2. Turner
3. Morris
4. Wright
5. Lett

6. Renoylds
7. Hodgkinsom

8. Kasiano
9. Ennis (c) Might as well start now
10. Tolman
11. Idris
12. Pritchard
13. Halatau

14. Paea
15. Browne
16. Ryan
17. Romelo

Stagg needs to go offers nothing in attack and even though he tackles gets dominated
Keating and Roberts offer nothing in attack
Idris makes more metres than all our forwards might as well get more ball
as above, on that point, then why keep Hodkinson????

Status
Not open for further replies.