Your Favourite Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeskBrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i traded roethesberger for first round draft pick and got a 21 year old qb rated 88 LOLz

i also moved the steelers and called them the los angeles bulldogs, u mirin?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I can tell you have passion haha...like I said, I have opinions but am not really closed minded...i'd give it a go....do they ever show it on free to air? I mean apart from daytime and very early morning timeslots....how do you follow it so closely? pay tv?

Christabella

Reaction score
My lifelong dream is to go to an NFL game. Preferably Cowboys games.
For some reason I immediately think of:
"But Marge, this is a chance for me to fulfil my lifelong dream ...
Promise not to laugh? I always wanted to own the Dallas Cowboys."

But when they finally get their sh*t together I'll be going to 2 later this year.

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
besides nrl, prob ufc and then formula 1, and golf aint to shabby lol, and i hate tennis but i like watching if ana ivanovic is playin she is a hottie

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
All sport is ****ed. I hate refs/umpires/whatever else they are called

Munnuz 1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
big fan of Rugby League, football, cricket, hockey, F1, V8 Supercars

NFL and NHL is good too

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Union, Football (soccer, not silly yank hand egg stoppy stoppy), League, Basketball.

For the record, I don't mind NFL, but part of it's apparent dominance is the fact that America's so ****ing massive. Also, the games go for too long with all the stoppages.

I also hate how there are 780,000,000,000 NFL movies, the inspirational or underdog types. Some are alright, definitely not as annoying as the abundance of black dance movies in the last few years.

Hog

The War Pig
Reaction score
Outside of RL, without the Bulldogs I don't watch much though. I love the NFL and The New York Football Giants watch it as much as I can, I also love the NHL Boston Bruins and MLB Philadelphia Phillies, I also watch the Australian Baseball League Sydney Blue Sox.

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does any here actually watch Golf?
yes i do, occasionally, more interesting that most the horsesh*t that free to air broadcasts nowdays, the exception of cops and simpsons lol, love watchig tiger woods play, even tho its tech not a sport in reallife(the game i mean), pro bass fishing on wii is pretty awsum 2

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
NRL followed by NBA

growing up in the usa I actually watched alot more basketball, and baseball, I went to an MLB game when I was 10 and wanted to die of boredom though lol deadset I think I ate about 4 hotdogs and an arseload of peanuts that day, the games go foreverrrr. I never started really following and getting into the NRL till I was about 13/14.

Status
Not open for further replies.