Your Bulldogs Room/Shrine

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeCaBoO

im bringin` sexy back :P
Reaction score
elmagic and always_A_dog have the coolest rooms i have eva seen!

im planning on starting my shrine in my new house .. and im gonna get the painter to paint the bulldogs logo on one of my walls, my friend did it and it looks soo kool

H

Haztrick

I dont get pocket money, and I dont have a job, so I only get thing's if I been collecting them (like the cards of every player from every club from 2002 and 2003 :D) and also if I get thing's off ebay with my x-mas and birthday money :D

Anastabation

Reaction score
Iv've got some ok stuff in my room... I just don't have any pics of it... i'll try and organise that now that theres a thread.

BeCaBoO

im bringin` sexy back :P
Reaction score
loll the only thing i collect are newspapers but when it comes to everything else i make my family pay for it! :D thats wat happens when ur the youngest u get spoilt like no tomorrow

Reaction score
haha my room used to be worse than that.... twas quite scary.

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
aww im at my mums @ the moment but my room is plastered in dogs stuff. emsy has seen it...

ill take pictures next time i go home, but the back of my door is one massive collage, so is my computer desk and my wardrobe doors are a gf tribute then i have my memorabilia hanging on my walls

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
Hodgo007 said:
Ive been collecting Sporting memorobillia for when I buy a house when I get home. Im looking for a house that has a bar in it for sure. I've got loads of Bulldog Prints etc. Cost me a fair bit to get all of it but got some as gifts as well. Ive also been collecting international shot glasses from around the world and other beer paraphanelia. My bar is going to be called

The Dogg Pound.

Not original but does the job. My mates and I are right into Texas Holdem so im going to buy a poker table with all the good stuff that goes with it.
Aren't we all...lol. If I buy a house or appartment (and that is a big IF...), I want to do up a bar area with a Cowboys theme...lol

matt

Kennel Established
Reaction score
shifty cent feat G-Unit beg for mercy, thats cool :grinning:

well done guys, your rooms look awesome! would be better in maroon and gold but oh well haha

i dont have all that much broncos stuff in my room compared to the amount of dogs stuff you guys have! most of the stuff up in my room are v8supercar/ ford stuff.

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
Hey Uta-Slam, this might be random, but is the signature you have an indication of the theme the new 'Doggies site will be having?

Eastgate

Link
Reaction score
Majn00n said:
Hey Uta-Slam, this might be random, but is the signature you have an indication of the theme the new 'Doggies site will be having?
No.

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Man your ppls rooms are soo cool...especially Em and always a dog...i envy you two hehe :p

Well there aint alot of league things around here...but there is a league magazine...league weekly ... or somthing "confused: so im gunna start buying that...and make a bulldogs wall....:grinning:.....yay haha....i cant get over Em's room...Emsy...your room is gold...*does thats gold action* hehe:D

H

Haztrick

Hey Aaron, what is that Jersey on your wall! A painting or an actuall large jersey of some sort?

Aaron

Utai Slam
Reaction score
Always_A_Dog said:
Hey Aaron, what is that Jersey on your wall! A painting or an actuall large jersey of some sort?
A piece of cotton fabric in which i painted the Bulldogs 70 Year jersey design onto.

fobsicle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My bulldogs stuff is all meshed together with my All Blacks/Hurricanes/Everton/Cavaliers stuff on all 2 walls and also my roof and that would require many a pic which i cannot be bothered taking/posting.

El_magic man ur room is just skux! I love it.

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
F O B S i C L E said:
My bulldogs stuff is all meshed together with my All Blacks/Hurricanes/Everton/Cavaliers stuff on all 2 walls and also my roof and that would require many a pic which i cannot be bothered taking/posting.

El_magic man ur room is just skux! I love it.
You should make a tana shrine :D
Hmm thats given me an idea :grinning:

Prodigal Son

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Some nice looking "Bulldog Rooms" in this thread! Well done to all of you for your dedication and effort (and thankyou for posting those pictures)! I used to have something similar when I was a lot younger (eg Bulldogs pictures on walls of my bedroom) but nothing in this regard since the mid 1990s.

Nonetheless (despite not having a "Bulldogs Shrine"), my home unit looks quite nice nowadays, as over last few months I have spent a fair bit of money on (long overdue!) renovations and (as a result of my flatmate of 5.5 year moving out in October 2005) new furniture.

Now that I have a spare room in my home unit (due to my flatmate moving out), I could theoretically "renovate" my spare bedroom into a Bulldogs "shrine"............however, that would be conditional on the Bulldogs mamnagement taking appropriate action on the issues I raised in the "Canterbury-Banstown at Belmore!" thread on this forum!

Last edited by a moderator:

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When i get posters hehe i shall put them up, i put my all blacks flag up the other day :D
The only thing wrong with it is the sponser is ford:(

Status
Not open for further replies.