Your Bulldogs player of the decade

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No votes for mason, shrek?

Not surprising.

Id say patten as well probably. Great clubman. He hasnt been our best every single year, but he's always been consistent and up there.

adam_04

Waterboy
Reaction score
Hazem!!!!!! how many games has his right boot won us?

exactly.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
brett howland

i had craig gower first, but im still waiting for bigbird for confirmation :grinning:

NuffSed

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Andrew Ryan is nowhere near our player of the decade. He's been average since 2006.

somi98

Waterboy
Reaction score
1.Patten/Hazem
2.Grimaldi
3.Price
4.Utai
5.Bobcat
I put Patten there cause We never had a decent fullback like him (Hazem was Great but just didnt cut it) Patten= Loyal, Trustworthy, Smart player and hasnt had many off firled issues
Then Hazem Obviously cause Hes just a Top Player/bloke Great goal kicker Great try scorer Reliable and like Patten hasnt had many on - off field dramas 2 genuwine top blokes at the top :grinning:

JackTheLad

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has to be Haz, his records speak for themselves. .

Hog

The War Pig
Reaction score
yeah it was a real toss up between Patten and Haz for me, I went for Patten because on top of his on field play he's always the first current player to come in support of the club in the media, no one jumps to our defence faster then Turvey :grinning:

evo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think the 2002 team was pretty special if not for the salary cap thing would have gone down as one of the all time great sides.

I also think Nigel Vagana played really good for us for a while. Also Willie Tonga had a great year 2004 for us. Agree that Patten has ben the most consistent for the longest.

I think we need to see where Ennis goes he completey changed the way we played last year for the better. The speed at which we play is so much better I think he is a pivotal player for us going forward and we should be doing whatever we can to keep him.

Greendog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Hazem- Great club man,point scoring machine, first class positional play, rarely injured, Lebanon, NSW, Australia, Respected by all, LEGEND..

Duffman25

Grimaldi's no.1 fan
Reaction score
1. Grimaldi
2. Hazem
3. Patten
4. Price
5. Ryan

Mason And $BW got disqualified for running the club into the ground, Tonga missed out for spending 2 or 3 years injured

Czsilowski narrowly missed selection for being the worse player of all time and getting a tooth stuck in his forehead

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Easy Patten by a mile. then haz and ryan. why ???? being loyal counts .

Status
Not open for further replies.