your 3-2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
fuuk u are stupid, where are we, 4 from 11 or 12 where are st geroge, where would u want to be in september stupid
wtf we are 4 from 12 and barba has played in most of our games this year, this is not his first game you idiot

koukla_kat

Waterboy
Reaction score
fuuk u are stupid, where are we, 4 from 11 or 12 where are st geroge, where would u want to be in september stupid
I wouldn't like to be like St George and CHOKE come September!!!!

ANYWAYS, 1. Tandy
2. Stagg
3. Barba

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
your a freakin idiot moore always put barba on when da game was almost lost
like 12-0 before halftime?:p

there was a period after roberts got injured, the start of our 6 game losing streak when barba had an opportunity, but produced nothing, game over or not

the sacking to reserve grade has given him a wake up call

Bulldogs Gangst

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
like 12-0 before halftime?:p

there was a period after roberts got injured, the start of our 6 game losing streak when barba had an opportunity, but produced nothing, game over or not

the sacking to reserve grade has given him a wake up call
barba was put in a understrengh side during orgin dumbass when u hv **** forwards wat can he do

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
barba was put in a understrengh side during orgin dumbass when u hv **** forwards wat can he do
yes very good, put that into the chip n chase catch phrase, no barba no points*

*but even if barba plays he needs a full strength side to score points

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
lol more than that that, since penrith, Moore has cost us the season by not having Barba in the 17
he mised melbourne and the west tigers, thats all

so barba has been present for 14 games this year, when we lose its because barba wasnt used enough, when we win its because of barba

P

premiers07

he mised melbourne and the west tigers, thats all

so barba has been present for 14 games this year, when we lose its because barba wasnt used enough, when we win its because of barba
check your figures before u go off half cocked rod, how many games has he missed??? come back to me

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
check your figures before u go off half cocked rod, how many games has he missed??? come back to me
well you tell me what im missing?

maybe he missed out on an earlier game? because i thought he played every game until penrith, then he got dropped and missed the melbourne and tigers games, and he came back after the bye against gold coast

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
wat would u prefer green who does ****all in attack everygame
i prefer roberts when that particular injury heals

barba off the bench late

when/if patten leaves, then barba can be somebody special

P

premiers07

i prefer roberts when that particular injury heals

barba off the bench late

when/if patten leaves, then barba can be somebody special
fuuk rod get some brains, have u played the game before? every person who knows anything about the game, wants barba to play, yet niff nufffs like and berries, if u are the same niff nuffs, sont want him there, without him we have NO ATTACK

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
fuuk rod get some brains, have u played the game before? every person who knows anything about the game, wants barba to play, yet niff nufffs like and berries, if u are the same niff nuffs, sont want him there, without him we have NO ATTACK
yeah but were my figures correct?

give me an apology if so because i checked nrl stats for 10 minutes because of you

P

premiers07

yeah but were my figures correct?

give me an apology if so because i checked nrl stats for 10 minutes because of you
how many minutes has he played in those games? but yeh he missed 2 games we should have won, especially melb

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
how many minutes has he played in those games?
lol are you on a misssion to keep me up all night?:p

all i will say is barba has been part of this losing team like the rest of them, early in the season he played very well, then after roberts there was a position to fill and neither green or barba did so (for sure he had enough oppourtunity)

i absolutely hate how people have this theory that barba playing at a certain part of the game is a critical point of us winning or losing, it should be viewed that he helps the team do well or he helps the team do badly in games

Bulldogs Gangst

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
remember dat game against titans we were down 24 - 6 when barba came on 25-24 moorealways puts him on 2 late

Status
Not open for further replies.