9. Titans
10. Souths
11. Roosters
12. Bulldogs
13. Manly
14. Dragons
15. Tigers
16. Newcastle

Further, I predict we start the season fairly well, Haslers contract is renewed for 2 years around Round 12, then we
finish the season winning say 2 of 10 games. At the Football Club AGM plenty of blood is spilt. Dibb kicked out for renewing Hasler, and Castle resigns seeing the writing on the wall for a lucrative PR role at NRL headquarters.

We lament the resigning of Hasler all off season. With our squad I reckon seriously 70% of the contributors on here could achieve what Hasler will achieve with us in 2017...and wed sure like the $1m for finishing 12th that he'll pull down.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Theres no reason at all to believe that we will break our run of making finals with Des as coach. So all these people picking us to be outside the 8, are just venting/raging or being ridiculous. Its winning a GF with Des' game plan that has the big question mark. I have no doubt at all we will make the 8, i have doubt we can win the comp though unless Des changes some shit with his coaching.

Keep in mind none of the "experts" have picked us to make the 8 at all the last 2-3 years, pre-season, yet we did.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Theres no reason at all to believe that we will break our run of making finals with Des as coach. So all these people picking us to be outside the 8, are just venting/raging or being ridiculous. Its winning a GF with Des' game plan that has the big question mark. I have no doubt at all we will make the 8, i have doubt we can win the comp though unless Des changes some shit with his coaching.

Keep in mind none of the "experts" have picked us to make the 8 at all the last 2-3 years, pre-season, yet we did.
To be fair this off season our squad has not improved at all we have lost more then we gained. So many other teams have improved both with returning of long time injuries to quality players or far better recruitment then ours. For example warriors, sea eagles, roosters are hard to see having such a poor year with the return for guys like pearce for roosters or rts for warriors and then guys like foran, keary, green, hastings etc providing some parts they missed. Same can be said for clubs like titans with hayne peats taylor for a season and the return of elgey. Some clubs like panthers raiders warriors etc are just scary prospects of what they could be and clubs like cowboys sharks broncs storm will be there abouts unless massive issues arise. Throw in the eels and tigers who could quite easily scrap in we are not looking great. My biggest hope is b moz stays healthy and woolford fucks lichaa off

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
1. Storm
2. Canberra
3. Sharks
4. Cowboys
5. Penrith
6. Broncos
7. Titans
8. Parramatta
9. Roosters
10. Bulldogs
11. Warriors
12. Manly
13. Rabbitohs
14. West tigers
15. Dragons
16. Knights (this is really the only absolute certainty)
I'd go with this as well. Unfortunately I can't see the dogs making any improvements at all for the up coming season.

Status
Not open for further replies.