Your 2010 crystal ball prediction

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chipandchase

He is a good versatile player, but he is a player with no future. You are kidding if your thinking he is going to get a rep game anytime soon. There are way more ppl infront of him.

I am not a hater (unless you count his joke of a performance in SOO) I just like saying Steve Turnstyle (even though he does read the plays quite well and is actually an above average defender for a winger).

With Junior K. looking good he will have to fight for his starting jersey that's for sure.
i never mentioned he would be a rep player did i????
but as a club player, he will be a great buy for us.
Junior K will be a future first grader, but K Moore has already stated in record that Turner was bought to play first grade and he will be invaluable for us. i look at this way, he will offer more than what Hazem offered last year,both players will, so we are in front in that respect.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Player of the year: Ben Hannant
Highest Tryscorer: Josh Morris
Rep Players: Josh Morris, Jamal Idris, Michael Ennis, Ben Hannant, David Stagg
Team will finish this position: #1 Baby
Wooden spooners: Sydney Roosters

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

i never mentioned he would be a rep player did i????
but as a club player, he will be a great buy for us.
Junior K will be a future first grader, but K Moore has already stated in record that Turner was bought to play first grade and he will be invaluable for us. i look at this way, he will offer more than what Hazem offered last year,both players will, so we are in front in that respect.
x2

I don't know why people are so quick to bag players out, especially when he hasn't even pulled on one of our jumpers yet. He's gonna piss on all the haters just how Hazem pissed on all the haters.

evo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Player of the year: Ben Hannant
Rep Players: Josh Morris, Jamal Idris, Michael Ennis, Ben Hannant, David Stagg
Team will finish this position:3
Wooden spooners: Knights
Rising star: Ben Barba
First Grade Debut: Paki Afu

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Which state can Jamal Idris rep?

NSW or QLD?

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
Player of the year: BK / Hannant
Top Tryscorer: Goodwin
Rep players: NSW - Ennis, BK, Hannant, Stagg, Goodwin, Morris
Position after 26 rds: third
Wooden spooners: Cronulla (or eels :grinning:)

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Player of the year: Ennis
Top Tryscorer: Morris
Rep players: NSW - Ennis, BK, Hannant, Stagg, Goodwin, Morris
Position after 26 rds: 2nd
Wooden spooners: Cronulla

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
NSW his parents used to live together in Granville and then when they split he moved to forster with his mum
Really? I grew up in Granville I don't remember seeing no tall black kid around lol

Bulldog Bandit

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Player of the year: Micheal Ennis
Rep Players: josh morris, goodwin (nz) ennis, hannant,stagg
Team will finish this position: 4th
Wooden spooners: warriors

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Jesus BB WTF with your avatar ? :o

Player of the year: The cat-in-the-hat.
Highest Tryscorer: Jennings
Rep Players: Luke Patten SOO
Team will finish this position: 3rd (quietly confident of 1st pending injuries)
Wooden spooners: Warriors will struggle over 26 rounds as injuries pile up.

Bulldog Bandit

Kennel Established
Reaction score
LOL! Hes a German bodybuilder named Marcus Ruhl. The guy doesn't look human.

habibsta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
if they dump ennis for farrah again im gonna bash the nsw selectors farrah had 2 origin games to get it done and still fudged it up ennis only needed one
Theres no way Ennis will be picked over Farah towards the end of last year Farrah showed his class Ennis is a great player but has defensive weaknesses and a tendancy to kick early in the count and lots of times touch in goal. He wont be in the team save the post and mark my words

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Theres no way Ennis will be picked over Farah towards the end of last year Farrah showed his class Ennis is a great player but has defensive weaknesses and a tendancy to kick early in the count and lots of times touch in goal. He wont be in the team save the post and mark my words

Not the smartest thing to do, but we'll see how it goes

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
DOGS FIRST !!!!!!!!! Who cares about the rest.

T_dog

I'm afraid of not trying
Reaction score
Player of the year: Big Ben
Highest Tryscorer: Morris
Rep Players: Morris,Roberts,Hannant, Ennis and stagg
Team will finish this position:4th
Wooden spooners:Tigers

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
why do you think ennis kicks early in the count?

FIELD POSITION!he kicks early as he can see the winger and FB are out of position puts the ball in the corner and leads the kick chase with BK making the opposing team struggle to get out of their half and force errors.

Farrah has proven nothing last year ennis was more consistent last year all year around watch i think it was round 8 dogs vs tigers ennis clearly outplayed him.

Ennis is fitter that is certain he isn't as good defensively but on the try line he has saved us COUNTLESS times specifically look at gidleys attempted try in week 1 finals vs the knights ennis had to come up with a hard tackle one on one on the line and HAMMERED gidley. He may miss a few tackles sure but he does not miss the important ones

Farrah had 2 games for SOO to get the forwards into shape ennis only needed 1 case closed!

you are a dropkick quit while your only a drop kick before you get downgraded to being an absolute moron....

brendan

Waterboy
Reaction score
hopefully rebecca wilson starts the year off DEAD that would b a good year

Toey .H.C.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Player of the year: Ennis or Stagg.
Highest Tryscorer: Idris
Rep Players: Morris, Stagg, Hannant Ennis
Team will finish this position: 1st
Wooden spooners: cronulla

habibsta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
why do you think ennis kicks early in the count?

FIELD POSITION!he kicks early as he can see the winger and FB are out of position puts the ball in the corner and leads the kick chase with BK making the opposing team struggle to get out of their half and force errors.

Farrah has proven nothing last year ennis was more consistent last year all year around watch i think it was round 8 dogs vs tigers ennis clearly outplayed him.

Ennis is fitter that is certain he isn't as good defensively but on the try line he has saved us COUNTLESS times specifically look at gidleys attempted try in week 1 finals vs the knights ennis had to come up with a hard tackle one on one on the line and HAMMERED gidley. He may miss a few tackles sure but he does not miss the important ones

Farrah had 2 games for SOO to get the forwards into shape ennis only needed 1 case closed!

you are a dropkick quit while your only a drop kick before you get downgraded to being an absolute moron....
Ohh please dont downgrade me to your level Ennis 10m 15m 20m from the line kicks and most find themselves touch ingoal. It worked once for a Kimmorley try against the tigers failed the other 50 did you watch soo Ennis was brought off and NSW functioned better it wasnt his best game. Ennis is a great player but he is simply not as good as Farrah its simple

In regards to your poor dopey ass i type big words on a computer downgrade yourself before i delete you

Status
Not open for further replies.