Not open for further replies.

dvsbastard

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
DoggyStylz said:
how can you forget u were on "the Biggest loser"

DVS is Artie but he's too embarrased to say so
LOL!!!

TBH I lot of people say I look like a guy that was on an episode of "Australia's Most Wanted"...

...yes, I "look" like him...

C

Cookie^Monstah

Stevie J said:
lebchick isnt famous she's boring.

although i heard she had her 15 minutes of fame or should that be 'infamy' with certain kennelers at last weeks Bulldogs V Roosters game :grinning:
please do enlighten us....:p

L

LeBcHiCk

Stevie J said:
lebchick isnt famous she's boring.

although i heard she had her 15 minutes of fame or should that be 'infamy' with certain kennelers at last weeks Bulldogs V Roosters game :grinning:

why can you sit there and say **** to me but everytime i say **** to you you threaten to bann me wats up with that? you want me to respect your wishes you gotta do the same back wanna be lebo

dvsbastard

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LeBcHiCk said:
why can you sit there and say **** to me but everytime i say **** to you you threaten to bann me wats up with that? you want me to respect your wishes you gotta do the same back wanna be lebo
I agree... To settle your differences I recommend you both participate in a mutual masturbation session...

Man Hater

B good or B good at it
Reaction score
Stevie J you seem to be ready to always jump at anything LeBcHiCk says!!!

i am not joking at all now get off her back and leave her alone!! i cant quite put my finger on why you are like this!! maybe you dont like hearing the truth which is what she has given you or you seem to NV her in some way!!

could you please elaborate on why you act in such a manner???

Just Me

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was on Ridgy Didge when I was a kid - I was in the crowd and they were having an interview right behind me!

And I was in Guy Sebastian's film clip "Out with my Baby" - I was the chick with the silver dress who swished her hair.....

Man Hater

B good or B good at it
Reaction score
LMFAO

AC how did i know you would have to post something in here!!!!

23_EzA_23

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The world cup qualifier against Uruguay. You can see me during every penalty kick, banging on the fence right behind the goal. Best seats in the house!!

A

atomic_crimson

i just asked stevie a question... i want to know if he is envious?

Man Hater

B good or B good at it
Reaction score
oh how nice to see that you have notified stevie j thank you for all your hard work AC

L

LeBcHiCk

Mz Shifty 83 said:
Stevie J you seem to be ready to always jump at anything LeBcHiCk says!!!

i am not joking at all now get off her back and leave her alone!! i cant quite put my finger on why you are like this!! maybe you dont like hearing the truth which is what she has given you or you seem to NV her in some way!!

could you please elaborate on why you act in such a manner???

thank you so much Mz Shifty 83 at least some one has noticed

Status
Not open for further replies.