You fav 3 current players?

Status
Not open for further replies.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah foran I rate highly, no fuss type player hard as nails and very talented!! Any club would love him!!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah foran I rate highly, no fuss type player hard as nails and very talented!! Any club would love him!!
i think Foran could make a better centre than 6, simmilar to lyon.

soaibdiwan1

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Anyone know if lloyd perret or pat o'hanlon played in nsw cup today?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I've tried to find out, but no one knows yet...

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
1. Reynolds (I was a huge fan of his since his first nrl game at hooker in Ennis absence I liked him more than romelo who at the time got the bigger wraps here on the kennel)
2. Finucane (hope spelling is correct but I really rate him highly)
3. Lafai (hope the guy can stay injury free I think he is a player who we not seen his best yet due to constant injury)

From the rest of the NRL-

1. Watmough. I know I know he is a grub, blah blah blah, truth is he is everything an old school bulldogs forward represented on the field in the old days, tough, reliable, hard working, I hate him cause he plays for manly, but if he was a bulldogs player he would be one of our favourite players.
2. Warea Hargreaves, dead set one of the nicest guys of the field and one of the toughest on the field, again, if he was a bulldog player we would all love him.
3. Thurston bulldogs biggest ever mistake, one of the all time best half backs a real competitor, and from what I can tell has grown into a fine man off the field, despite rumoured secrete issues in his earlier days off the field that I won't go into

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wonder how close we actually got to getting him? By most accounts it was very close. Makes you wonder hey? If we got Foran, he would be playing 5/8 atm and Josh would be on the bench as a utility waiting for Mick Ennis to go.
Yup or we could of lost josh all together!!!

CBDog

In the Zone
Reaction score
Graham

Reynolds

Perrett

All have the needed qualities......passion and heart ie have a big red hot go.

Others

Burgess

Burgess

And their mother

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe you, but out of curiousity, have you met JWH? I've heard a few bad things about him, but I've never heard from anyone who has met him.
I met him at a Save our sons charity poker night and was a little skeptical when he introduced himself but a better gentleman you will never meet. A lovely guy who took time out to speak with anyone that would say Hi. Has completely changed my opinion of him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
I met him at a Save our sons charity poker night and was a little skeptical when he introduced himself but a better gentleman you will never meet. A lovely guy who took time out to speak with anyone that would say Hi. Has completely changed my opinion of him

Ah, looks like I should change my opinion of him too then, sounds like a great guy.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I believe you, but out of curiousity, have you met JWH? I've heard a few bad things about him, but I've never heard from anyone who has met him.
Not really,
I saw him at Newcastle signing autographs when he got of the bus, appeared to enjoy embracing the chook fans, other than that I am only going off what I see of him on tv when he in interviewed so I guess my opinion is based on limited information, but never the less it's still the opinion I have formed of him.

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I hated JWH on the field - always struck me as a thug and a massive ego.

I ran into him at Lidcombe Oval during the Dogs-Newtown NSW Cup game a couple of years ago. He was an absolute quality bloke - just came along on a day of to see some of the lower grades and he chatted to quite a few people there without any hint of being the "big man" or anything. It changed my impression of him quite a lot.

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hated JWH on the field - always struck me as a thug and a massive ego.

I ran into him at Lidcombe Oval during the Dogs-Newtown NSW Cup game a couple of years ago. He was an absolute quality bloke - just came along on a day of to see some of the lower grades and he chatted to quite a few people there without any hint of being the "big man" or anything. It changed my impression of him quite a lot.
This exactly!!! I'm the last person who would wrap a roosters player but credit where it's due ... He is a quality bloke

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Most Liked Bulldogs:

1. James Graham
2. Tim Lafai
3. David Klemmer

Special Mention:

1 Trent Hodkinson
2 Aiden Tolman

Most Disliked Bulldogs:

1 Josh Reynolds (One man band attitude - Brainsnapper)
2 Tony Williams (Gets paid $27,000 per game and puts in about $6750 of it)

Rest of the NRL-

Anyone the Bulldogs beat the crap out of.

WellsNZ

New Pup
Reaction score
1. Reynolds
2. Eastwood
3. Graham

1. Thurston
2. Segeyaro
3. Foran

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member