You don't realise the intricate detail that you need

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We won't have a 3,2,1 thread this week because everyone was shithouse so I'll give my 3 points to this quote from Graham

If only our attack had as much intricate detail as our defence

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
We won't have a 3,2,1 thread this week because everyone was shithouse so I'll give my 3 points to this quote from Graham

If only our attack had as much intricate detail as our defence
When did he say that?

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
since good Friday last year Graham has become a red headed version of Gary Warburton

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
since good Friday last year Graham has become a red headed version of Gary Warburton
Graham again when asked what went wrong he said "I dont know' like he said after our game against Canberra at Belmore.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Its easy as for the top 3
3 - Thurston
2 - Perrett
1 - Tolman

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Graham again when asked what went wrong he said "I dont know' like he said after our game against Canberra at Belmore.
he should have just said there was only one football team out there tonight and 17 spectators in blue & white

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The leadership in the side stinks at the moment. Big games like tonight when we're down who do they look to? Graham only gets 50 minutes nowadays and who else is there? Tolman? Look at cronulla this year with gallen, lewis, ennis, maloney, heighnington, graham or melbourne with smith, cronk, bromwhich. I think we're about one or two senior players short, we miss ennis enormously.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The leadership in the side stinks at the moment. Big games like tonight when we're down who do they look to? Graham only gets 50 minutes nowadays and who else is there? Tolman? Look at cronulla this year with gallen, lewis, ennis, maloney, heighnington, graham or melbourne with smith, cronk, bromwhich. I think we're about one or two senior players short, we miss ennis enormously.
When the big moments arise our spine is invisible. I forgot Lichaa even played tonight and Reynolds/Mbye went completely missing. Hoppa will never be someone to stand up in a dominated team either

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
12th minute. He was arguing about the shepherd which eventually led to a Cowboys line drop out. It's clearly audible on the fox coverage
Wtf @ intricate?? has Des been giving them advanced English lessons while getting them to hold hands to chakra music. Fat lazy fucks defend your line ..

Status
Not open for further replies.