News 'You don't forget that stuff': Jacob Kiraz reveals Phil Gould, Cameron Ciraldo's support during family heartache after re-signing

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Before all this happened plus his injury that never looked like he fully recovered form, he was up at the top of the Dally Ms. That’s his potential and him at his best. We’ll see it next year no doubt, the kid is an absolute star

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s still a good story even just to have your boss rocking up to your house with flowers is a big deal.
When was the last time your boss came over with flowers to wish you and your family the best?
Happens all the time in non toxic workplaces. Im In snr management so it is usually I sending the flowers

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hope his bro is doing better and his family are strong.

That support by the club is what makes who love the jersey and flight tooth and nail.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Credit to our bot too for posting something decent for once ..

He is a ripper if a young bloke Jacob, great to see him here for another 4 seasons at least.
Where does he play next season, thoughts?

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Credit to our bot too for posting something decent for once ..

He is a ripper if a young bloke Jacob, great to see him here for another 4 seasons at least.
Where does he play next season, thoughts?
Winger for me

Is great under the high ball, was averaging close to 200 metres per game ( i think) at the start of the year before injury and is a great finisher

Could transition to centre if need be but he is definitely a bigger asset for us on the wing

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Happens all the time in non toxic workplaces. Im In snr management so it is usually I sending the flowers
Senior management ! …… [emoji15]

I’m sure you’re quite the motivator … [emoji23]

Image1698277663.515677.jpg

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
U sound jealous
Do you honestly expect us to believe you're in a senior management position with such grammar and punctuation as you've displayed here?

Oh, I suppose it could be a family business, or one wholly owned by yourself, so you can utilise whatever title you desire.

Feel free to prove me wrong, either here or in PM if you rather not share with everyone.
I am not immune to correction and actively encourage it.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you honestly expect us to believe you're in a senior management position with such grammar and punctuation as you've displayed here?

Oh, I suppose it could be a family business, or one wholly owned by yourself, so you can utilise whatever title you desire.

Feel free to prove me wrong, either here or in PM if you rather not share with everyone.
I am not immune to correction and actively encourage it.
Alright ill pm u my bank account details and mayb mail u a hard copy of my passport while im at it. Creep

Bulldog Brower

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
As a senior manager, how do you or would you handle the 'death rider' employee?

The one who, no matter what plan or strategy is put in place, declares it to be wrong but doesn't come up with a better alternative.
The one who knows more than everybody else but never seems to go anywhere in their career.
The one who starts many conversations with, "I don't want to be negative, but ....".
The one who others rate so highly that, when they leave the company, team morale improves instantly.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As a senior manager, how do you or would you handle the 'death rider' employee?

The one who, no matter what plan or strategy is put in place, declares it to be wrong but doesn't come up with a better alternative.
The one who knows more than everybody else but never seems to go anywhere in their career.
The one who starts many conversations with, "I don't want to be negative, but ....".
The one who others rate so highly that, when they leave the company, team morale improves instantly.
As a snr manager I love feedback, feedback is invaluable ,and welcomed

Feedback is also a sign of an engaged worker. Staff going thru the motions and underperforming dont give a fuck, their disengaged

Any kind of feedback positive or negative ill take a look in the mirror, take a look at the data the facts, take a look at operating efficiencies/inefficiencies. Act from there

As a snr manager im not a fan of yes men. U are a yes man. Theres a lot of other yes men on this forum. Having a bunch of yes men working for you isnt constructive, its damaging. Theyll tell u how good u are and how good ur going even if the Ship is sinking like the titanic. Does this ring any bells to u?

Bulldog Brower

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
As a snr manager I love feedback, feedback is invaluable ,and welcomed

Feedback is also a sign of an engaged worker. Staff going thru the motions and underperforming dont give a fuck, their disengaged

Any kind of feedback positive or negative ill take a look in the mirror, take a look at the data the facts, take a look at operating efficiencies/inefficiencies. Act from there

As a snr manager im not a fan of yes men. U are a yes man. Theres a lot of other yes men on this forum. Having a bunch of yes men working for you isnt constructive, its damaging. Theyll tell u how good u are and how good ur going even if the Ship is sinking like the titanic. Does this ring any bells to u?
You don't know me from a bar of soap and you are labelling me a yes man, because I'm not a negative whinger like you?
And you didn't answer my questions. Obviously, they rang a few bells for you.

Feedback is very important, but whenever anyone asks you a question, eg. which signings did Gus miss out on, which half should we go after, you never answer. So feedback is important for others to give but not for you?

The bells that this rings for me is that either you aren't a senior manager or you are not a good one. And for goodness sake, can you please learn to write with correct grammar and spelling.