Yileen Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I'd prefer he start ahead of Warburton and let Warburton and Barba battle it out for the last bench postion.
Gordon works best against tiring forwards and second rowers.

Means he has much more impact, and is able to run through them.

Not to mention he's a big bloke and takes some stopping.

All that adds up to is an already tired pack having to waste 2-4 guys bringing down a guy with fresh legs. It also maximises the damage then they fall off, as Gordon on the run is like a freight train.

Him on one side, Ryan/Eastwood on the other means that the damage can happen either side of the field.

Wait until our second rowers start hitting our wingers/centres with offloads, that's when the points will flow.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Only issue i have is with Moore and when he brings on Eastwood &/or Gordon. He usually brings them on around the 32nd/33rd minute of the game to replace warburton. Thats 7-8 minutes game time to try something and that means 3-4 sets only to try to do what they do best. That not enough time. He should be bringing them on around the 22nd or 23rd and let them run loose. These guys need more game time out there. I strongly believe we have more attackin option with Gordon then Warburton.

Benji Bulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Played awesome last night had to step up with both front rowers injured and did

Status
Not open for further replies.