YES! It's time for Vargster's Kennel Featured Member!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
I know you are all excited and waiting with baited breath to find out who the VKFM goes to this week. So with-out further ado, this week's 'Vargster's Kennel Featured Member' goes to....

SUIKER

Suiker, or Anna as she is known to some, is a very recent addition to the Kennel family. Making her first appearance at the back end of our disappointing 2010 season, she volunteered to get straight to work helping raise money for the cancer council at ANZ. It may have been her approachable and outgoing attitude, or maybe it was her lolly bag technique, but either way she has quickly become a Kennel favourite. Her recent 'Snip it' thread has caused a stir amongst the off-season crowd, and has also helped to highlight her ability to make off-season style threads with the best of us! Congratulations, Suiker!

It would be greatly appreciated if you could answer a few quick questions:

1) How did you find out about the Kennel forum? Googled something Bulldogs related and it came up.

2) Do you intend to become an Army member next season? Yes.

3) Who was the first person you met in the Army? Rachel - a top bird.

4) What's your favourite Army banner? The massive one of our logo.

5) Do you laugh or cry every time the 'Hey Ronz Here' thread is bumped? I "naw". Poor Ronz.

Last edited by a moderator:

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
Suiker, or Anna as she is known to some, is a very recent addition to the Kennel family. Making her first appearance at the back end of our disappointing 2010 season, she volunteered to get straight to work helping raise money for the cancer council at ANZ. It may have been her approachable and outgoing attitude, or maybe it was her lolly bag technique, but either way she has quickly become a Kennel favourite. Her recent 'Snip it' thread has caused a stir amongst the off-season crowd, and has also helped to highlight her ability to make off-season style threads with the best of us! Congratulations, Suiker!
I LOLed tbh.

1) How did you find out about the Kennel forum? Googled something Bulldogs related and it came up.

2) Do you intend to become an Army member next season? Yes.

3) Who was the first person you met in the Army? Rachel - a top bird.

4) What's your favourite Army banner? The massive one of our logo.

5) Do you laugh or cry every time the 'Hey Ronz Here' thread is bumped? I "naw". Poor Ronz.

People just wasted seconds of their life reading that.

M

mongoose

suiker is that really you? if so, how would you like a dinner with the 'goose?

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Suiker is the vivacious girl amongst a crowd of emos. Has lightened this place up a bit. :grinning:

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
every time i see that Pic anna i always think you're floating lol :p ghostly!

Moodey

Unknown
Reaction score
Congrats Anna and yes your pic has a tinge of illuminati to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.