Yeah or nah- Brandon Wakeham

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
You know your alternative halfbacks are average when they cannot displace a dud like Flanagan .
Flanagan is also a reserve grade level halfback, fortunately for him though those competing for his spot aren’t better .
Flanagan picked due to his pay packet imo, maybe he shows more off the field than the others but on the field I think he's the worst half in our top 30

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
:tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

We are close to signing to Nu Brown, who shits all over on Wakeham, and he's leaving so no point in this thread.
Some here said Wakeham was the next immortal so Nu Brown’s second stint at the club is going to be fucking epic

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He can play good if he wants. I remember watching him steer Fiji around a few years back, best game I seen him play he carved up.
Playing for Fiji against another 3rd world country is not proof of NRL standard. First few games I saw him in NRL I already knew he could not cut it.

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You know your alternative halfbacks are average when they cannot displace a dud like Flanagan .
Flanagan is also a reserve grade level halfback, fortunately for him though those competing for his spot aren’t better .
Flanagan is in the team through politics not performance. Averillo played half for the first two matches of the season, then Wakeham was given a go for the next two. Wakeham got injured and Barrett asked Gus's permission to pick Flanagan (you all know Gus - the guy who doesn't interfere in team selections). Once Gus approved Flanagan's selection, there was no way he was going to be dropped.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Flanagan is in the team through politics not performance. Averillo played half for the first two matches of the season, then Wakeham was given a go for the next two. Wakeham got injured and Barrett asked Gus's permission to pick Flanagan (you all know Gus - the guy who doesn't interfere in team selections). Once Gus approved Flanagan's selection, there was no way he was going to be dropped.
Oh come on! Wake up and smell the coffee, Flanagan is the best halfback at the club those are the cold hard facts.

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Oh come on! Wake up and smell the coffee, Flanagan is the best halfback at the club those are the cold hard facts.
It is your cold hard opinion, just as it is my opinion that Wakeham is a much better half now, and potentially a gun if he wants it badly enough.