X City Tunnel

Status
Not open for further replies.

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
What is the point in having skylights/down lights in the cross city tunnel when every other driver still puts there headlights on at 4pm of an afternoon ?

You must be pretty blind or stupid if your are struggling to drive through a tunnel with lights on in the tunnel.

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
I'll just get straight to it .. Why bother using your headlights at Daytime especially through a tunnel which already has lights ??

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'll just get straight to it .. Why bother using your headlights at Daytime especially through a tunnel which already has lights ??
Maybe they can't see the speedo in their car or their eyes aren't great in low light so they put their lights on? I struggle to see properly in the Lane Cove tunnel. The lights **** my eyes up.

R

rocky IV

that is as stupid as saying why do people put their lights on at night when the street lights are on

from all my experience of tunnels they are usually dark because there is no sunlight underneath the ground

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
i always put the lights on in the tunnel.

smd if you dont like it. Actually dont, you prob have STDs in ur mouth

M

MikeyP..

Yeah, they should ban having lights altogether, in tunnels.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is the point in having skylights/down lights in the cross city tunnel when every other driver still puts there headlights on at 4pm of an afternoon ?

You must be pretty blind or stupid if your are struggling to drive through a tunnel with lights on in the tunnel.
What an insignificant thing to get worked up over.

1. You were that lazy you couldn't write "Cross"?
2. It could be a myriad of reasons- People feel safer with lights on, seeing as though vision can be distorted and disceiving in tunnels: I know the orange lights in some **** me up and make everything look a similar colour.
Some cars lights turn on automatically.
4pm lately has been overcast, perhaps they put their lights on to be prepared,and not necessarily JUST for the tunnel

Maybe they can't see the speedo .
Another good point.
Even in some multistory carparks i need to turn them on because I can't see my effing gears such as drive and reverse LOL (Mine is gay, it's hard to tell how many notches you slip down by just feeling)

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why turn your lights on if there are lights on the roof? Maybe the tunnel workers need light, why is the sky blue? Why is poo brown? We will never know..

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes there would be reasons but we dont know why.
They are very simple answers Bob.

Poo is obviously due to not only the food we consume, but old blood cells and the chemicals associated with that.

The sky is blue because of the atmosphere scattering blue light that gets trapped and bounced around of the gas molecules up there.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not always. Have a heavy night on Blue Sambucca and you will drop a blue grog bog the next day. Its amazing. :amazed:
I had bubblegum icecream one day amd was in stitches laughing the next day at how blue it was LOL

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
copious volumes of rum = black poo
child under 6 months = yellowy/green poo

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
whenever their numbers become unmanageable, you must thin out their numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.