WTF are we going to do about all this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
All day I've been hearing Neine and MMM spewing about the bottle throwing that led to the official doing his scapular and being admitted to hospital. Now I watch news and see him slip over as he's half way up the tunnel. So he's been injured because of that dodgy wet plastic sht ANZ stadium put down. Why are we blamed for it???

On top of this there's no mention anywhere of of the penalty (Jmoz) push in the back? (nine actually just showed it and mentions it so kudos for once)

Now we've got Reggie the Rabbit flipping the bird at Bulldogs supporters. It's happened before. He was doing it last year as well.

Last of all bottle throwing has happened at Brookie by Manly fans, at Penrith and I'm sure at other games by fans. There's hardly a mention about it!!!!

What can we do to get the truth out? Who will voice the truth loud and clear? We need someone in the media on our side somewhere.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
first of all i think him slipping trying to avoid a plastic bottle is not a lot better than being hit by the bottle, for example it wouldnt have happened if the bottle wasnt thrown

and the only thing channel 9 love more than souths is controversy

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cant do anything once the media start, only thing we can do is keep on winning.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
All day I've been hearing Neine and MMM spewing about the bottle throwing that led to the official doing his scapular and being admitted to hospital. Now I watch news and see him slip over as he's half way up the tunnel. So he's been injured because of that dodgy wet plastic sht ANZ stadium put down. Why are we blamed for it???

On top of this there's no mention anywhere of of the penalty (Jmoz) push in the back? (nine actually just showed it and mentions it so kudos for once)

Now we've got Reggie the Rabbit flipping the bird at Bulldogs supporters. It's happened before. He was doing it last year as well.

Last of all bottle throwing has happened at Brookie by Manly fans, at Penrith and I'm sure at other games by fans. There's hardly a mention about it!!!!

What can we do to get the truth out? Who will voice the truth loud and clear? We need someone in the media on our side somewhere.
Apparently the guy shown on tv isn't the one that got injured. It was one of the guys that hands out the interchange cards. He got hit on the side of the head with a full bottle and fell onto his shoulder.

Unfortunately the truth doesn't always sell newspaper/get people to watch the news so really no-ones that interested, it's easier to beat things up and cause hysteria.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
No guys I just saw it with my own eyes. The linesman that slips over dodging a bottle before the tunnel wasn't hurt! Then when they are all up the tunnel (different camera angle), the card official slips on his own with no one else around him and does his shoulder blade! It's bullsht how they twist the story all the time. Report facts!

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Who gives f#@k they can smear the club all they want. At the end of the day we are one of the biggest clubs in the nrl and the nrl need us, you only have to look at the crowds we draw to games. It's rd5 this will blow over soon enough. You can tell the media are really bitter over the reynolds injury because the pride of the league are going to be with out their halfback. I will not trust any injury reports until scans confirm though.

Max88

Waterboy
Reaction score
No guys I just saw it with my own eyes. The linesman that slips over dodging a bottle before the tunnel wasn't hurt! Then when they are all up the tunnel (different camera angle), the card official slips on his own with no one else around him and does his shoulder blade! It's bullsht how they twist the story all the time. Report facts!
Yea I seen this. He was well in the tunnel and he slipped, cause he was still running, even though no bottles were even close to them. Total bullshit!!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I mentioned this last night numerous times on the incident.

Darren Alchin was the official that was injured, and he was injured when he slipped on the wet flooring whilst being forcibly hurried into the tunnel by security (who were fearing fans would jump the fence). He was nowwhere near bottles and well up inside the tunnel when it occurred.

He fell and hit his shoulder on the wall attempting to brace his fall, and thats how it broke. Initial report was a dislocated shoulder, and then there is some conjecture. Quite possible it was broken when it dislocated.

Nine soon after this was discovered chopped the footage to infer that Gavin Morris (the ref who slipped entering the tunnel dodging a bottle) was the victim.

You can't beat the media.
You can't beat Nine.
and you can't beat NRL referees.
But you CAN beat your wife if you play for Souths.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
You can't beat the media.
You can't beat Nine.
and you can't beat NRL referees.
But you CAN beat your wife if you play for Souths.
^^^ Haha. Brilliant.

Hopefully someone from the media might want to do an interview with a few real Bulldogs supporters?

Last edited by a moderator:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Reggie is that lil black bloke aye? He sucks off all the rabbits players and im not even joking.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

Truth is that refs has bones made of glass and a head full of shit..... but that's harder to explain than just saying Bulldogs fans are bad.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Protest of some sort, been watching chook pen closely n now they are saying some sort of protest! Let's put the field goal incident behind us, the refs are killing our game!! Every fan can see this

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone friends with a chook pen member

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Protest of some sort, been watching chook pen closely n now they are saying some sort of protest! Let's put the field goal incident behind us, the refs are killing our game!! Every fan can see this
The roosters are going to protest for us?

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
And to add to this list. What will be done about the South woman who started a punch up at the exit of gate K with a bulldogs female fan?

My wife witnessed it while waiting for me after the game. The Souths supporter started the fight threw the first punch attacking the Bulldogs fan. The south supporter was hurt in the process and had bulldogs fans all around her helping her. Who will report on this?

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I think any protest orginased should attempt to involve ALL clubs, as simply put I think the problem is far more systemic that this one game (Disgraceful as it was). Instead of organising a bulldogs fans only protest, if everyone (or at least a lot of people from a lot of clubs) stands up and says this isn't right, the chances of being heard are far better

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score

This is why I lost my shit and was so angry at decisions at Friday's game! The refs were right there to see this? What if burgees broke his neck while dropping his knee and 115kg body onto Jackos neck?

Status
Not open for further replies.