Would you want Gutherson at the club?

Birddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Not sayin do it in a "nice" way. No way.
Pull him up n give him gobful away from everyone, especially the crowd.
What crowd ? The only reason anyone knew what he said was no crowd, none would be the wiser.

I don't like him, I think he's a pounce, the way he carries on with the ref's and wringing all the time, prancing and dancing like a Galah.

That said, have no problem with the capt, giving it to a player, the way he said it though, I would clock him if I was that player haha.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
A big fuck no! The guys a peasant. Heard him scream at his centre and winger calling em shit cuntts when let a try in against the roosters. The no crowds allowed us to hear it as clear as day. Don’t need that rubbish
That's exactly what we need. He's a leader and wont accept mediocrity.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great player but no thanks. Wrong timing for us, we have enough backs at the moment

In a couple of years though we could be on the lookout for a top class fullback if Dufty doesn't work out.

If Joey Manu ends up at the Warriors on big $$ as a fullback I wouldn't be surprised if Gus goes for Reece Walsh.

I know he went over there for an opportunity and while the Warriors are based in Australia he obviously isn't missing home, but maybe in the next few years once he is living in NZ fulltime he could be enticed back home, especially if the Warriors land Manu

Just thinking out loud, no source, no insider knowledge :grinning:
Reece Walsh is our long term fullback....we need to target him when he comes off contract...anyone know when he's off contract

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
It's for 2023...Due to is only signed for 1 year....I rate him
Happy to see if Dufty goes alright before thinking of replacing him. He is capable. On his day as good as Teddy or Ponga , I've seen it, his issue has been consistency and defence at times. If we can't fix that, then I'll think about other fullbacks.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sayin do it in a "nice" way. No way.
Pull him up n give him gobful away from everyone, especially the crowd.
Theres no crowds and if there were they wouldn’t hear him either way

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Reece Walsh is our long term fullback....we need to target him when he comes off contract...anyone know when he's off contract
They wont let him go they have nobody else.

Khan00

Banned
Reaction score
What crowd ? The only reason anyone knew what he said was no crowd, none would be the wiser.

I don't like him, I think he's a pounce, the way he carries on with the ref's and wringing all the time, prancing and dancing like a Galah.

That said, have no problem with the capt, giving it to a player, the way he said it though, I would clock him if I was that player haha.
You sure about that?
I remember clearly he was facing his team mate and they were no more than 10m away from the touch line maybe less, when he gave it to him.

100%, i would of gave it back to him aswel

Birddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You sure about that?
I remember clearly he was facing his team mate and they were no more than 10m away from the touch line maybe less, when he gave it to him.

100%, i would of gave it back to him aswel
Yeah that's true, he was, but there was no crowd so the mic picked it up clearer than if there was.

That would have been a sight to see haha.

Birddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
There was.
It was a small crowd and could easily been heard. He almost sprayed them ffs
Actually yeah your right there was a fair fee in the crowd, just rewatched the clip.

Still would have clocked him one back though

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The guy seems like locker room cancer not to mention he wants close to a million a year..... No thanks.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's coming off contract soon and I know alot of fans on here loathe him but if you take your blue n white goggles off and look at things objectively, he seems like a class player who isn't lazy and seems to have very good football IQ.

If we can't land a half back, should we make a play for him as the on field general?
For the near $1mil a season he is looking for ? No thanks.

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Nah can’t stand the Beavis look a like. He beats flanno by a bees dick for the most punchable head in the game.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last week Gutho made 1 tackle and missed 3 tackles. Had an error and give away a penalty. He has no right to call team mates dumb ***** when they drop a bomb. No way I'd want that type of bloke in our team.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There was.
It was a small crowd and could easily been heard. He almost sprayed them ffs
If they’re worried about getting their feelings hurt they should play golf man seriously