Opinion Would you want Cooper Johns?

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate it's Nasheed. He's all about casual racism.
Even when he changes his profile the old Nasheed still comes out - racism, long-winded answers and shit threads
Hmm certainly seems that way.

If anything it really reflects on the individual themselves and how bored they must be to have to resort to such things. Quite sad really.

Mitchellmoses

Banned
Reaction score
Hmm certainly seems that way.

If anything it really reflects on the individual themselves and how bored they must be to have to resort to such things. Quite sad really.
You make no sense.
What’s racist about copper johns.
I’ll wait.

Doggies2035

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We don’t really have any luck with players that have a big name or Ex footy players dads example
Kane cleal
William Hopoate
Braidon burns so far
Lachlan Lewis
Corey Hughes
I forgot that player but his dad played for dogs and his son signed with us from tigers I think and he’s floppes hard also
And a few others so best not to get him lol
Although Brett Morris and josh Morris played well buts really it

Mitchellmoses

Banned
Reaction score
We don’t really have any luck with players that have a big name or Ex footy players dads example
Kane cleal
William Hopoate
Braidon burns so far
Lachlan Lewis
Corey Hughes
I forgot that player but his dad played for dogs and his son signed with us from tigers I think and he’s floppes hard also
And a few others so best not to get him lol
Although Brett Morris and josh Morris played well buts really it
Yeah but this is different. There’s no clout with these guys.
William Hopoates dad is just a bouncer who molested a man. Was embarrassing we aligned ourselves with him and we saw how his dad trashed us at seasons end last year.
Kane Cleals dad is some fat bogan who elevated Kane because he has a role with us.
Burns…. Who his dad?
Lewis…. Well he played ok and his dad got clout only north of the border.
Corey Hughes dad is just internal Canterbury Bullflog fuckery.

However Johns’ dad and uncle dominate the airwaves, tv and halves coaching ranks and can move mountains and public opinion like no other. They are loved. They can get kids from singleton to us, coach our halves to be gangsta and talk us up non stop on fox and triple N.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You grow up and stop senseless character assasinations.

senseless.
No worries champ. Maybe one day you'll realise how being racist / racial stereotyping doesn't make a joke, it makes YOU the joke.