Would you still support the bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggzfan4lyf

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
would you still support the bulldogs if they relocated?

or if say some how every player for roosters came 2 the bulldogs and every bulldogs player went 2 play for roosters

and if the bulldogs were 2 merger with 1 sydney team who would you chose it 2 be?

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i would support the bulldogs no matter what!!

and lol their location hardly effects me :S

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
always i support the club not the players.

B

bruce

They already took the Canterbury-Bankstown part out of their name. That was the hardest. Besides that, they won't relocate. Homebush until 2020.

Amelia

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
yes i cnt blv thats even being questioned.... u can take the girl out of the blue and white but u cnt take the blue n white out of the girl

Fanoftheyears

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldog for life, tho if we get all the roosters players maybe we can start playing as a team :P or come last every year

Offseason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They already took the Canterbury-Bankstown part out of their name. That was the hardest. Besides that, they won't relocate. Homebush until 2020.
But that wasn't the question. Would you still support them if they moved, merged or swapped a massive group of players?

Offseason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very good responses and I have to agree with all bar 1. I would support the team no matter who played for us. I would support the team no matter where they played. I would support the team if we merged, as for merging, I always thought we should have merged with Western Suburbs but for some reason the Balmain Wests merger was allowed by the NRL, which imo was disgraceful.
I would now like to merge with Parramatta. The team combined would be brilliant. We would win a premiership in the first year of the merger as well. Also my good mate is a Parra fan so it would allow us to support the one team.

1. Patten
2. Hayne
3. Tonga
4. Inu
5. Grothe
6. Roberts
7. T.Smith
8. Cayless
9. Riddell
10. Mason
11. Ryan
12. Hindmarsh
13. Williams

14. Marsh
15. Moi Moi
16. Maitua
17. Mateo

B

bruce

But that wasn't the question. Would you still support them if they moved, merged or swapped a massive group of players?
  • Moved: Yes
  • Merged: No - I wouldn't follow the game anymore
  • Swapped a massive group of players: Yes - still the Bulldogs

Offseason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
  • Moved: Yes
  • Merged: No - I wouldn't follow the game anymore
  • Swapped a massive group of players: Yes - still the Bulldogs
Really. Why would you support the team if we merged? No matter who we merged with we still woul be called the Bulldogs (as that is our only name it is almost garunteed), merging just adds to the club, it takes nothing away

B

bruce

Really. Why would you support the team if we merged? No matter who we merged with we still woul be called the Bulldogs (as that is our only name it is almost garunteed), merging just adds to the club, it takes nothing away
The only reason I support the club is because they are my local team. Is they merge with the Parra scum and we turn out to be the Parramatta Bulldogs, I won't support them because I hate Parra. If they moved (which I doubt they will) they will still be the team that started off as the Bankstown Berries.

rogueflare

popeye
Reaction score
Very good responses and I have to agree with all bar 1. I would support the team no matter who played for us. I would support the team no matter where they played. I would support the team if we merged, as for merging, I always thought we should have merged with Western Suburbs but for some reason the Balmain Wests merger was allowed by the NRL, which imo was disgraceful.
I would now like to merge with Parramatta. The team combined would be brilliant. We would win a premiership in the first year of the merger as well. Also my good mate is a Parra fan so it would allow us to support the one team.

1. Patten
2. Hayne
3. Tonga
4. Inu
5. Grothe
6. Roberts
7. T.Smith
8. Cayless
9. Riddell
10. Mason
11. Ryan
12. Hindmarsh
13. Williams

14. Marsh
15. Moi Moi
16. Maitua
17. Mateo
HAHA.. all M on the bench... with the salary cap, that team wont last 5 minutes... but would be awesome, i always have said, blue and white would suit Hindy...

As for the question... moved = yes... merged = yes... player swap = yes... kicked out of the comp = yes... no matter what, dog for life!

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I follow the club emblem and I hope the dogs never merge with any club.But if it must then I pray the team mascot is still the bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.